1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Upgrading Tier's

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by NightFire, Apr 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pyrii

Pyrii Existential Complex

:catface: *hides under sofa* I'm sorry...

2. WhiteZero

WhiteZero Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I emailed them and got the refund really quickly. Old pre-order tier disappeared from my Humble account and I re-ordered the higher tier.

EDIT: Hah, still have the old tier badge though. Woot!

3. NightFire

NightFire Parsec Taste Tester

A: winning
    B: i plan to do this next week lol i hope to keep my penguine

4. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

You get 4 giftable codes when you purchase a 4-pack. You do not have to keep one for yourself. If you have a copy and you want to upgrade to a 4-pack, we can do the refund/resale thing.

Pyrii and NightFire4563 like this.
  5. NightFire

i like how you were so specific about it you used to word "thing"

But besides that thanks again for the help omnipotententity

6. Pyrii

That's good to hear. I just have to find 4 friends I feel generous enough to, I may be sitting on those codes awhile :rofl: That's why I wondered about starting with a 4-pack and redeeming one for myself and upgrading to gold/diamond while keeping the other 3 codes for friends. But it sounds like it'd be too complex at this stage. I'll just get both, more money for you guys and more love for future friends.

NightFire4563 likes this.
  7. NightFire

if you have enough get diamond but if your a reasonable person just settle with gold lol

8. OmnipotentEntity

We can't upgrade just one code in a 4-pack to something else, it would need to be a full refund on the 4-pack. Sorry. One thing we can do though, is e-mail us at rewards@chucklefish.org and we can work out something if you need to do something like that. We'll get you taken care of.

Pyrii likes this.
  9. Pyrii

Thank you for the kind offer, but it's not needed. But it does make me feel better about spending the extra money. Thank you.

NightFire4563 likes this.
  10. NightFire

YAY for problem solving!!!

11. Wolfchops

Wolfchops Industrial Terraformer

I'm interested in upgrading as-well, maybe from the Pixel Tier to Diamond. :)
    If that's cool with you OmnipotentEntity, do I just email for a refund firstly?

12. Flevalt

Flevalt Pangalactic Porcupine

So there's no way to buy a 4-pack with friends and then upgrade individually for those who want a higher tier?

*begging dog-face* ・ (ó㉨ò)

13. love doctor

love doctor Cosmic Narwhal

if you buy a multipack you could give out every copy but then you wouldnt have one for yourself but you can if thats your goal i know because when i brought the silver 4 pack i had the option of giving all my keys away but i kept 1 for myself

14. OmnipotentEntity

Not officially, unofficially, e-mail us and we can work something out.

15. Eddy Steel

Eddy Steel Existential Complex

Guys, a four pack costs the same as three codes.
    Just buy 3 codes for one tier then a higher one for yourself.

16. NightFire

Just sent a email to rewards@chucklefish.org and awaiting response(eastern time zone)(sent it 6 hours ago just forgot to update this)(i shall tell you the results!!! when i get them)

17. Vsuchinoko

Vsuchinoko Phantasmal Quasar

Must have multiple Tiers... Collecting those badges like shiny Pokemon here, just gotta have em.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

7Tsuchinoko and NightFire4563 like this.
  18. NightFire

like the movie Kops? besides that i really don't know if i emailed the right people because some other guy who got a refund got a response within a hour and i have been waiting 7 hours :/

19. Wolfchops

Wolfchops Industrial Terraformer

Woo, thanks for the refund! :D
    Upgraded from Pixel to Diamond..
    (Now I have teh lightning) :mwahaha:

20. NightFire

iam still waiting for my refund to happen :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.