1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Upgrade of Tier?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by SmashShock, Oct 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SmashShock

SmashShock Poptop Tamer

Hi Starbound community (and hopefully some staff)! I would love to upgrade my current pre-order to a higher tier, as I would love to support the game that much more. Is there any way I can accomplish this, or do I have to buy the $45 tier separately. I am willing to do either, but alas; I'm just a student and I need to watch my spending. :up:

Thanks so much,
    SmashShock

2. ddawg77

ddawg77 Void-Bound Voyager

Hi! This should probably go under the preorder/beta support thread.

Serenity likes this.
  3. SmashShock

SmashShock Poptop Tamer

Oh! My apologies. I'll repost it there. Could someone possibly delete this thread?

Thanks,
    SmashShock

4. ddawg77

ddawg77 Void-Bound Voyager

No problem! I hope your problem is fixed soon! :)

SmashShock likes this.
  5. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

Report your thread for deletion. Also I don't think tier upgrading is allowed unless you spend the full amount because paypal reasons or something.

6. ShadetheDruid

ShadetheDruid Pangalactic Porcupine

Basically you have to cancel your current preorder then buy the new tier you want. It's a bit of a messy process and might cost Chucklefish a little extra to do so, though it probably works out positive overall.

7. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

WoxandWarf likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.