Modding Help Updating mods for Stardew Valley 1.4

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Jul 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ragingfred

ragingfred Tentacle Wrangler

Threw an error.

[Fast Travel] This mod failed in the Input.ButtonPressed event. Technical details:
    System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
    Parameter name: source
    at System.Linq.Enumerable.Any[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
    at FastTravel.FastTravelUtils.PointExistsInConfig(ClickableComponent point) in C:\source\_Stardew\Mods.FastTravel\FastTravel\FastTravelUtils.cs:line 13
    at FastTravel.ModEntry.OnButtonPressed(Object sender, ButtonPressedEventArgs e) in C:\source\_Stardew\Mods.FastTravel\FastTravel\ModEntry.cs:line 89
    at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1.Raise(TEventArgs args) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:line 88

warbob5000 likes this.
    • Nabyrie

Nabyrie Void-Bound Voyager

I have the same problem, the thing is I have to setforagerlocation each time something big happens. Ex Upgrade house, a community center bundle, the earthquake, the bus, the minecarts, marriage, pregnancy. Then it works again until something big happens again

Ah, and I don't have coffee beans or so on...

oh, and earning achievements resets the grabber too

And still testing, fails with the cranberries!

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
      • Mizzion

Mizzion Phantasmal Quasar

Update to Daily Tasks Report

Fixed the remaining issues with the drawing of bubbles over pets. (Thanks to Tico from the discord for letting me know.)

Attached Files:

ill_litter_rat likes this.
        • LSCP

LSCP Void-Bound Voyager

still wanted know anything about the split screen mod-.-, also, SV has a Discord? can someone give a link?

• Mizzion

Here's a link to the discord https://discord.gg/stardewvalley

• FarmerMok

FarmerMok Big Damn Hero

Hey so Replanter is throwing hard errors for anything that produces after first harvest.
              I've had problems with my blueberries and corn, but nothing else. Is there a way to fix this, or did the code for these things change?
              EDT: my hops were wigging out too.
              Here's the error:

[Replanter] Exception: System.DivideByZeroException: Attempted to divide by zero.
              at Replanter.Replanter.GetHarvestedCrop(HoeDirt dirt, Crop crop, Int32 tileX, Int32 tileY) in C:\source\_Stardew\Mods.jwdred\Replanter\Replanter.cs:line 432
              at Replanter.Replanter.PerformAction() in C:\source\_Stardew\Mods.jwdred\Replanter\Replanter.cs:line 249
              at Replanter.Replanter.OnButtonPressed(Object sender, ButtonPressedEventArgs e) in C:\source\_Stardew\Mods.jwdred\Replanter\Replanter.cs:line 161

• Mizzion

Can you produce the error again, then go to https://log.smapi.io and follow the directions. And link it back here, It will give us more information on what's going wrong.

• xbukimina

xbukimina Void-Bound Voyager

Hi there! I'm currently looking into figuring out how to update this as I just discovered that none of my custom furniture mods are working in my game after looking through the furniture catalog :/ Hopefully I can find a fix soon so you can enjoy having these in your farmhouse again!

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
                  • jker210

jker210 Void-Bound Voyager

• rodrigo888

rodrigo888 Void-Bound Voyager

• FarmerMok

FarmerMok Big Damn Hero

Ah, sorry i'm new at this, thanks for pointing me to the log.
                    Here's the log: https://smapi.io/log/TtUeQqUY

• Mizzion

Can you try this build. It should fix the issues.

Attached Files:

jacquesdereims likes this.
                      • Mizzion

Attached Files:

• Cujoh

Cujoh Space Hobo

I'm new to modding in this game so if anyone could help me it'd be much appreciated!
                        https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1128?tab=description
                        I'm trying to install this outfit mod but it won't let me :/
                        this and the get dressed mod is out of date, if anyone knows how to get it to work please let me know! thanks

• FarmerMok

FarmerMok Big Damn Hero

This build seems to be working! Thanks!

• methseyers

methseyers Big Damn Hero

Hi! I'm still getting errors with this mod. It loads ok and shows up in the game but I can't open the daily tasks menu and when I try I get this error. I'm not sure if it's a mod conflict or what is going on but here's my log: https://smapi.io/log/JBjEGha2

Thank you all for the updates you have been doing! :)

• Mizzion

Thanks for the report. I will see what's happening and get that fixed up.

Ivyofthedunes and methseyers like this.
                              • Acturiesa

Acturiesa Aquatic Astronaut

Hi everyone! You guys are all super amazing, and I'm so grateful you're taking the time to do this for us :)
                                I just need one more mod before I can go back to one of my previous saves
                                Sauvignon in Stardew:
                                https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2597

Thanks once again!

• ResidentDonna

ResidentDonna Void-Bound Voyager

Fixed the lost functionality for the Price Drops mod.

Price Drops

Attached Files:

• Katiemae2

Katiemae2 Void-Bound Voyager

maeru_maeru and subtlelikeatank like this.
                                  Thread Status:
                                  Not open for further replies.