Modding Help Updating mods for Stardew Valley 1.4

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Jul 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Federama

Federama Void-Bound Voyager

Hi..!!
    Does someone know if The's Fishing Overhaul is beeing updated?
    If not, i would love to know if could be done. Thanks!

fairy moon likes this.
    • Federama

Federama Void-Bound Voyager

Iits working for me, it have that issue, but choose your profession then press E or Esc and it should be fine.. I'm using it with cooking and luck as well

twodeuces likes this.
      • IChrisI

IChrisI Void-Bound Voyager

Ah, excellent! I was having the same problem, but figured it was a mod interaction bug and/or that I'm not-the-host in a multiplayer farm that was causing it.

For me, I was in a 2-player multiplayer farm, I was the first to hit level 5 farming and chose Tiller that night. My game went into a loop, playing the level-up sound and displaying the text "Level Up". Nothing astray in my log, nor in the host's log. No errors near that time. The host's log looks like it was still waiting for me to choose a profession.

Good to hear there's a workaround - thanks again.

• erinjean

erinjean Void-Bound Voyager

I don't know what mod this is coming from so I have no idea who to ask, unless it's just SMAPI in general? I keep getting this. Is this an issue to worry about?

[SMAPI] Couldn't check for a new version of SMAPI. This won't affect your game, but you won't be notified of new versions if this keeps happening.
          [SMAPI] Couldn't check for new mod versions. This won't affect your game, but you won't be notified of mod updates if this keeps happening.

• paradigmnomad

paradigmnomad Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Pathos is working on some under the hood stuff right now. You can ignore the error.

Quackmori and erinjean like this.
            • erinjean

erinjean Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you <3

• Samantha123121

Samantha123121 Void-Bound Voyager

The mod price drop is giving me some issues. Thank you!! and thank you for all the work everyone has been doing!!!
                https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2047?tab=description

[Price Drops] This mod failed in the Display.MenuChanged event. Technical details:
                System.InvalidCastException: Can't convert the StardewValley.Menus.ShopMenu::itemPriceAndStock field from System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[[StardewValley.ISalable, Stardew Valley, Version=1.3.7269.37809, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null],[System.Int32[], mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]] to System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[[StardewValley.Item, Stardew Valley, Version=1.3.7269.37809, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null],[System.Int32[], mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]].
                at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Reflection.ReflectedField`1.GetValue() in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Reflection\ReflectedField.cs:line 67
                at priceDrops.ModEntry.applyShopDiscounts(String characterName) in C:\Users\PC\source\repos\priceDrops\priceDrops\ModEntry.cs:line 212
                at priceDrops.ModEntry.OnMenuChanged(Object sender, MenuChangedEventArgs e) in C:\Users\PC\source\repos\priceDrops\priceDrops\ModEntry.cs:line 146
                at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1.Raise(TEventArgs args) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:line 88

• GodzillaFirebox

GodzillaFirebox Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Deluxe Auto-Grabber is not working for me, not in the greenhouse and not outside, even if I set the range to 999 in the config.json. It throws this error in SMAPI that other people have mentioned:

[Deluxe Auto-Grabber] This mod failed in the GameLoop.DayStarted event. Technical details:
                  System.DivideByZeroException: Attempted to divide by zero.
                  at DeluxeGrabber.ModEntry.GetHarvest(HoeDirt dirt, Vector2 tile, GameLocation location) in C:\source\_Stardew\Mods.CoopGrabber\DeluxeGrabber\ModEntry.cs:line 334
                  at DeluxeGrabber.ModEntry.AutograbCrops() in C:\source\_Stardew\Mods.CoopGrabber\DeluxeGrabber\ModEntry.cs:line 246
                  at DeluxeGrabber.ModEntry.OnDayStarted(Object sender, DayStartedEventArgs e) in C:\source\_Stardew\Mods.CoopGrabber\DeluxeGrabber\ModEntry.cs:line 132
                  at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1.Raise(TEventArgs args) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:line 88

• chobitscrazy

chobitscrazy Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks for this update, I just loaded and it doesn't allow me to open the tasks window. I see the icon under the quests however the hotkey and selecting the icon does not open the window. If you could have a look?

I am using a new dog skin, one with the pointed ears

• twodeuces

twodeuces Void-Bound Voyager

Same here. I get similar log errors relating to pet status on a new game with nothing but SMAPI and Daily Task Report installed. It seems to work fine up until you get your pet.

• jahangmar

jahangmar Sandwich Man

@Mizzion The problem with Daily Task Report (as reported by multiple users) has probably to do with the change of the wasPetToday attribute in the class "Pet". It was a private field that was removed in the 1.4 update and replaced by lastPetDay. Since the field had to be accessed with Reflection, the mod still compiles but doesn't work.
                        I used the following code instead
                        Code:
                        bool WasPetToday(Pet pet) => pet.lastPetDay.ContainsKey(Game1.player.UniqueMultiplayerID) && pet.lastPetDay[Game1.player.UniqueMultiplayerID] == Game1.Date.TotalDays;

• Neechan13

Neechan13 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Don't know if this was posted here, but the tunnel system is in an odd state where it works but the tunnel doesn't due to a sprite-sheet not being used anymore

"[Content Patcher] Can't apply patch TunnelSystem > Load maps/greenhouse #3 to Maps\Greenhouse: references vanilla tilesheet 'mine' removed in Stardew Valley 1.3.36, should use 'Mines/mine' instead.
                          [Content Patcher] Mod incorrectly set asset 'Maps\Greenhouse' to a null value; ignoring override."

is it possible to update?

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

@Neechan13 Please visit https://smapi.io/log/, follow the instructions there and bring a link to your parsed log back here. It helps ever so much with trouble-shooting.

• pemeberly

pemeberly Tentacle Wrangler

:facepalm: Whoops, yes, you're right. I thought it wasn't working, but it was just a helper mod that I needed to update. Sorry about that, and THANK YOU!!!!

• Neechan13

• Moragaine

@Neechan13 You're probably going to have to remove it until it's updated for 1.4.

• Amalthea

Amalthea Void-Bound Voyager

• Moragaine

@Amalthea I would post that on the Nexus page for that mod - also include a parsed log file from https://smapi.io/log/ for easier trouble-shooting.

• Mizzion

Mizzion Phantasmal Quasar

I knew about that change too lol. Not sure why I didn't clue into it when updating the mod, ill get a new version out soon. Thanks for the head up :)

• Neechan13

Well darn, its been almost a year since it was updated...25 of Dec 2018, Thanks for the advice.

Thread Status:
                                      Not open for further replies.