Modding Help Updating mods for Stardew Valley 1.4

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Jul 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mizzion

Mizzion Phantasmal Quasar

Here's an unofficial update to:

StackSplitX [PR]

Changes:
    Updated to work with SDV 1.4 and SMAPI 3.0

Attached Files:

chasqiu, Aubri, spinalgore and 2 others like this.
    • craig_prime

craig_prime Master Chief

I'm getting the same error and basic behavior from Deluxe Auto-Grabber. No coffee involved for me.

erinjean likes this.
      • Cactuars

Cactuars Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• Mizzion

The problem with updating Better Junimos. The released version on Nexus is not the same as the sources. I've created a ticket asking Hawk to merge the update to github. If he does that, I will update it to work. If not, then there's really no sense in updated an out of date source.

• Witiko

Witiko Void-Bound Voyager

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
          possumpunk likes this.
        • Eilonwy74

Eilonwy74 Void-Bound Voyager

Wear More Rings has an update on Nexus and I believe somewhere on this thread there's an unofficial No Clip update. Or something to that effect.

• SapphireFrost

SapphireFrost Void-Bound Voyager

Does anyone know if Quality Products and Happy Birthday are going to be updated soon? They're really the only mods I'm waiting on at this point

• Mizzion

Omega has been working on their mods, so I would assume that they're working on Happy Birthday too. Quality Products, Im sure will be updated in the coming week(s) as unofficial updaters work through their lists.

SapphireFrost likes this.
              • Wingyl

Wingyl Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Replanter is broken, it's not the config that's the issue the actual mod code is broken somehow and chokes if there are ready-to-harvest coffee beans anywhere.

Vortex does not work well with Stardew Valley, as you have already seen by it being unable to properly delete mods. I reccomend not using Vortex; all Stardew Valley mods are simply "unzip, drop the folders in the zip into Stardew Valley's mods folder" and SMAPI handles load order.

Config files are never included in main downloads as then they would be overwritten anyways. All mods with config files will generate them upon starting the game. Close the game, edit the file, remember to save your changes, load the game again.

• ResidentDonna

ResidentDonna Void-Bound Voyager

Hi all. The Community Centre Bundle Overhaul's unofficlal Content Patcher version has broken with this update. I looked through the error log and it seems to be because of the new check for missed rewards added in the update. Here's the link to the log if that helps: https://log.smapi.io/cquDqnnU

• Melindee

Melindee Big Damn Hero

Moragaine: There are no thread for CP mods as far as I can see. The only one I see is for converting XNB mods.

Update:

Better Mixed Seeds have been updated with compatibility to the new crops from Bonster's Crops, PPJA Fruits and Veggies and PPJA Mizu's Flowers plus new entries from Starbound Valley and PokeCrops.
                    TrentXV have stated that they are still working on their mods.
                    Other former BFAV mods such as Prospurrity is unknown.
                    Animal Husbandry & Mail Framework Mod have been updated.
                    NPC Map Locations have been updated.
                    Working Fireplace have been updated.
                    Karmylla is still working on issues for their map mods.

Need updates of the status on the following:

Stack Everything
                    AutoAnimalDoors
                    Deluxe AutoGrabber (or another forage collecting mod)
                    Quality Products and Auto Quality Patch
                    Froststar11's OCD Friendly Maps
                    Custom NPC Shiko
                    Steve From Stranger Things - A New Custom NPC
                    Paul the Optometrist - A New NPC (I miss my NPC buddies)

Katiemae2 likes this.
                    • Syndaz

Syndaz Tentacle Wrangler

[Deluxe Auto-Grabber] This mod failed in the GameLoop.DayStarted event. Technical details:
                      System.DivideByZeroException: Attempted to divide by zero.
                      at DeluxeGrabber.ModEntry.GetHarvest(HoeDirt dirt, Vector2 tile, GameLocation location) in C:\source\_Stardew\Mods.CoopGrabber\DeluxeGrabber\ModEntry.cs:line 334
                      at DeluxeGrabber.ModEntry.AutograbCrops() in C:\source\_Stardew\Mods.CoopGrabber\DeluxeGrabber\ModEntry.cs:line 246
                      at DeluxeGrabber.ModEntry.OnDayStarted(Object sender, DayStartedEventArgs e) in C:\source\_Stardew\Mods.CoopGrabber\DeluxeGrabber\ModEntry.cs:line 132
                      at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1.Raise(TEventArgs args) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:line 88

Anyone know what is causing the issue? A good chunk of my crops aren't be grabbed by the auto grabber.

craig_prime likes this.
                      • minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

I asked Pathos, he wants any broken CP mods updated here if need be. A little confusing since the last time we had two separate threads, I know! But fyi for anyone else who is wondering.

Karmylla is actually on leave, I'm managing her Maps while she's gone. I'll be posting an update here for her spouse rooms too.

EDIT: Karm actually posted those, hatmouse took care of them!

Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
                          Eilonwy74 likes this.
                        • blahblahbalhbalh

blahblahbalhbalh Void-Bound Voyager

kiskae is obsolete but earlier in the thread i linked to a new mod on nexus that might work the same here it is again

https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/4734

havent used it as of yet tho since i haven't gotten into the new clothing system yet

• darkogamess

darkogamess Intergalactic Tourist

• Standardheld

Standardheld Subatomic Cosmonaut

Does someone know if there's an update planned for To Do List? Or may anyone update it?
                            This is a very simple gamplay mechanic mod but also a life saver for me.

Ellisia, methseyers and Drakesyn like this.
                            • Wingyl

Wingyl Scruffy Nerf-Herder

If you have any coffee plants, Replanter was choking on those and it's plausible that autograbber mods are too.

craig_prime and erinjean like this.
                              • Vivifellow

Vivifellow Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• Asuraid

Asuraid Void-Bound Voyager

Hello hello. I recently found out that the Deep Woods mod is still broken for me even with the unofficial patch applied from this thread. I'm not sure what might be causing it exactly; each time I go to sleep the game proceeds to crash with it. I've combed through my mods and nothing else seems to be causing this issue in particular.

Here is the log with just SMAPI and the mod installed: https://log.smapi.io/FSKNwfFG

• Amalthea

Amalthea Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you guys so much for all your hard work! I was able to work through my logs over a few hours figuring out everything that needed to be updated/deleting etc.

BFAV/Paritee seems to be the biggest issue to causing game crashes at the moment because any interaction with animals insta crashes but that makes perfect sense.

I am getting in the purple mods that "can" be updated:

[SMAPI] Custom Farming Automate Bridge 2.12.7: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/991 (Goes to Custom Farming Redux which I have all the new files for)

and

[SMAPI] Artisan Valley Animal Pack 1.0.7: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/3634 (Goes to Trent's new Animals, I'm not sure if this is popping because BFAV Is still old or a different issue?)

Otherwise, I was curious if there was any word on Stokastic updating Animal Chooser or Advize on Farm Expansion?

Every other error is a BFAV.

Very happy to hear that Teh's, Happy Birthday are being worked on <3 Does that include Birthday Mail?

Thread Status:
                                  Not open for further replies.