Modding Help Updating mods for Stardew Valley 1.3 [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Apr 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sashuka

sashuka Scruffy Nerf-Herder

2. minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

3. swapz

swapz Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you for doing this! Do you have any idea why it still won't harvest fruit trees? I didn't get an error in my smapi log, and it harvested all global forage, but the fruit trees it's literally right next to weren't harvested.

• youremakingmeregister

youremakingmeregister Orbital Explorer

Hey! Glad it was useful. Sadly from a glance I can't find what's wrong with fruit tree collection. It might just be that the mod tries to do it in a completely wrong approach. Maybe later I'll try to fix it.

• Karrie

Karrie Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you so much for this sir!

• dreamer333

dreamer333 Big Damn Hero

• bklaffer

bklaffer Intergalactic Tourist

has anyone got a better sprinkler mod working?

• minervamaga

That mod is not open source, so only the author is permitted to update it. The alternative right now is this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/3519

Do you mean this mod? If so, there's a link to the latest update there. https://mods.smapi.io/#Better_Sprinklers

• bklaffer

• minervamaga

How does it not work? Is it throwing errors, etc? And please share a SMAPI log via https://log.smapi.io

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

These files are outdated; see mods.smapi.io for the latest updates.

Here's Skill Prestige updated for Stardew Valley 1.3.36 and SMAPI 3.0. (I submitted a pull request to the author.)

Changes since 1.2.4-unofficial.3:

• Added Magic skill adapter.
                • Fixed adapters including dependency DLLs.
                • Fixed Cooking/Luck Skill adapters not correctly working together.
                Thanks to @spacechase0 for the changes in unofficial.4!

Note: Skill Prestige works fine for the main player (both single-player and multiplayer), but may not work correctly for farmhands in multiplayer.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
                • bklaffer

I
                  I can’t at the moment but I will in a few days

• asmothstotheflame

asmothstotheflame Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello Everyone!

I know how to create [CP] conversions using XNB files, but I have no experience messing around with tbin files. Could anyone convert this to a [CP] for me? It would be mucho appreciado!

https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1072

Thanks!

• minervamaga

This belongs over on this thread, this one is for converting SMAPI mods.

• cadrack

cadrack Void-Bound Voyager

When I have painless prestige activated and I try to enter the prestige menu for the magic skill the menu does not open and an error pops up. If I turn painless prestige off I can enter the menu as normal. Everything else is working great as far as i can see.

Does anyone know a work around? I would very much like to use painless prestige for this skill. Thank you in advance.

Here is my log.
                        https://log.smapi.io/rNf6BqBa

• verdilak

verdilak Big Damn Hero

Any help with the ReSeed mod https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2421 ? Can't get it work, SMAPI just says that it will break in the 3.0 update but I get no errors and it won't drop seeds. Set it to cheat true, gave it 300% chance to drop, still no seeds.

• queenie707

queenie707 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

the Cooking skill adapters not working for me. I don't know why

• Deniki

Deniki Intergalactic Tourist

I'm playing on the android release and I get an error saying the mod is out of date and cant be used with smapi, I have no idea if it actually works on android yet, so it may just be that it doesn't work
                              Anyone else? Or is there maybe an update on the way?

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@cadrack Sorry about that! I'm working on a fix, so I'll post a new unofficial update soon.

@verdilak ReSeed is marked incompatible with current versions, but only the original author can update it since it's not open-source.

@queenie707 Can you try it again, then upload your SMAPI log (see instructions on that page) and post a link here?

@Deniki I suggest asking for help in ZaneYork's Reddit thread; we can't help much with the Android version here, since ZaneYork uses a custom version of SMAPI.

Bilihibl, Deniki and cadrack like this.
                                • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

These files are outdated; see mods.smapi.io for the latest updates.

Here's Skill Prestige updated for Stardew Valley 1.3.36 and SMAPI 3.0. (I submitted pull requests one and two to the author.)

Changes since 1.2.4-unofficial.4:

• Fixed error using painless prestige mode with some custom skills (including Cooking Skill and Magic).

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
                                  Thread Status:
                                  Not open for further replies.