Modding Help Updating mods for Stardew Valley 1.3 [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Apr 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanielleWWa

DanielleWWa Void-Bound Voyager

I even have the newest version of smapi, 2.11.1, and it won't work. Just wanted to clarify.
    Sorry about that. Here is the full log. https://log.smapi.io/sUiiBnhe

• SpringsSong

SpringsSong Cosmic Narwhal

A lot of your mods are out of date, and don't work with the newest version of the game/SMAPI. You should be able to go to the list at https://mods.smapi.io and find those mods, and install the updated versions of them (whether official updates or unofficial). For instance, Automate is up to version 1.12.0 (you have 1.10.1)

• GhettoSmaug

GhettoSmaug Void-Bound Voyager

hello, I was wondering if anybody could help me with the error I'm getting, just recently installed custom farming redux and a couple other mods and noticed a error keeps popping up with automate, I've installed the unofficial updates for PyTk, CFR & CFA and i'm still getting errors. my full smapi log; https://log.smapi.io/4N0vJNr4

Many thanks in advance for any help.

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

@GhettoSmaug Have you deleted some characters lately? I think the game is looking for saves that aren't there.. It appears you can also update the CFR/Automate bridge, too.

• SpringsSong

SpringsSong Cosmic Narwhal

CFR/Automate bridge is actually up to date with the unofficial update as there were changes made with the newest Automate that made it incompatible with the bridge, so Pathos made an unofficial update to everything in Platonymous' absence. But yeah, it looks like it's looking for saves that aren't there that may not have fully been removed, as it is a game error and not an error with Automate itself.

• GhettoSmaug

GhettoSmaug Void-Bound Voyager

@SpringsSong @Moragaine so I did some digging and the save file it's trying to say is missing only has a json file for the deep wood mod, I deleted some save files awhile ago before installing a majority of the mods I have now.

• Mistiel

Mistiel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Afternoon! Is there an update (unofficial or otherwise!) for StarDew Valley ModManager? This is exactly what I've been looking for, for being able to activate/deactivate mods without having to remove them from the folder. It looks like it hasn't been updated since the new versions of the game/smapi have come out. Would love if this could be updated, or revamped for current/upcoming versions.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• bileygr

bileygr Intergalactic Tourist

Anyone have info on skill prestige ?

• crest1993

crest1993 Void-Bound Voyager

your spacecore is outdate, update from nexus official and please visit https://mods.smapi.io to check compatibility for mods

• Setna

Setna Intergalactic Tourist

Any chance you could fix the Cooking Prestige file also included in this pack. Everything else works even luck BUT cooking skill prestige doesn't. Thanks

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

These files are outdated; see mods.smapi.io for the latest updates.

Here's Skill Prestige updated for Stardew Valley 1.3.36 and SMAPI 3.0. (I submitted a pull request to the author.)

Changes since 1.2.4-unofficial.2:

• Added Cooking Skill adapter.
                        • Added update keys.
                        • Moved Luck Skill adapter into its own mod. This fixes the issue where Skill Prestige didn't work without Luck Skill installed.
                        • Simplified adapter mod names.
                        • Internal refactoring.
                        Note: when updating from a previous version, delete the old folders entirely to avoid duplicates.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
                          cadrack, HopeWasHere and minervamaga like this.
                        • ladywolfram21

ladywolfram21 Void-Bound Voyager

Could someone check the status of the mods BJSSellEverywhere and BJSNoClip?

• minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

• MrBleX

MrBleX Space Spelunker

• SunshineValley

SunshineValley Void-Bound Voyager

Maybe this is buged or in conflict with another mod?

Since i have installed it all Monsters only deals 1 Damage no matter what number i set at "monsterDamageMult" Have tried: 2.0 ; 4.5 ; 7.5 ; 15.0 etc. . Always the same result: All monsters only deals 1 damage.

Same after deinstalling it.

• Unjong

Unjong Void-Bound Voyager

Hi.. just want to ask if there is new update on auto grabber mod and better garden pots? Ive download all there file on different sites.. though.. they did not work for me.. anyway ..im using smapi on mobile.

• Ceter

Ceter Void-Bound Voyager

It looks like SMCQ only checks to see if the player is putting the seeds into the seed maker. Because of that, the mod only does as functions when you put it in by hand. If you automate it, SMCQ won't function properly and you will only get the default amounts.

I'm using Automate because the amount of seeds i deal with on my farm can't realisticaly be handled by hand. Mod author hasn't responded to the bug report for over a month, so any chance you can please work your awesome mod saving work @Pathoschild?

Mod in question : https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/3089?tab=bugs

And i don't think i need to link the Automate Mod because you may be vaguely familiar with that one :p xD

• megadoomed

megadoomed Intergalactic Tourist

I'm having a weird problem with PYTK where farm notifications don't go away? Here's an example. I don't know how to fix it. There's also no music when I use it, and everything takes forever to load. I only installed it for a portrait mod.

upload_2019-4-27_21-11-46.png

• DemonOnBehalf

DemonOnBehalf Intergalactic Tourist

Can Anyone update better quarry please?

Thread Status:
                                    Not open for further replies.