Modding Help Updating mods for Stardew Valley 1.3 [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Apr 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Attached Files:

009i66 likes this.
  2. Azzurala

Azzurala Void-Bound Voyager

3. tnt_2018

tnt_2018 Void-Bound Voyager

Pet Enhancement has been updated for Stardew Valley 1.3.3

Attached Files:

• nomnomcheerios

nomnomcheerios Void-Bound Voyager

Yeah, I just redownloaded and replaced and that fixed it? I'm chalking it up to bad extracting or download. Been having the same issue with JA, but I'm running 2.7 on game version 1.3.28, so I'm not all that surprised. Tried looking for a download of a compatible version, but no luck.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Here's the same update, but with the version fixed for update alerts.

Attached Files:

• VioletNova12

VioletNova12 Void-Bound Voyager

Would someone mind helping me with Seasonal Immersion? I'm trying to play with the Flower Valley mod, and the install instructions say to use Seasonal Immersion, but my SMAPI log keeps telling me that the file is being skipped because it's no longer compatible.
          Its probably an old issue but I'm still pretty new to modding and I couldnt find an unofficial update, but hopefully I've missed it.
          Thank you!

• merendero00

merendero00 Space Spelunker

Anybody here managed to play More Buildings with Automate without stuttering? It starts after you build anything from More Buildings. The only log information is this:

• randomlybookish

randomlybookish Subatomic Cosmonaut

As far as I can tell, Seasonal Immersion is not being updated anymore because Content Patcher can do most of what Seasonal Immersion did. But! There is good news because there is an official port for Flower Valley for Content Patcher! It can be found here: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2064

• Obelisk

Obelisk Big Damn Hero

I´m realy missing Level Extender. Is there anything i can do to fix this mod by myself?

• Sephira jo

Sephira jo Aquatic Astronaut

Has anyone been able to update CatGifts yet?

• marikotiko

marikotiko Void-Bound Voyager

Hello & Help!

Can anyone please take a look at the Auto-grabber mod? It only works some in-game days and since the last smapi update it doesn't seem to work in the greenhouse at all. :/ I prefer this auto-grabber mod to the "deluxe auto grabber mod" because it's seems more versatile. However, if it's possible to update the mod so that it will let me change and customize the range for the grabber so that the height and the width can be different - i.e a rectangle instead of a square - I would be a Very happy, procrastinating university student. =)

https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2783

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Attached Files:

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Attached Files:

• Dragonius

Dragonius Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• NTAmmar

NTAmmar Orbital Explorer

I dont know how to pay for your hard work converting requested mods here
                      i just can say thank you <3<3<3

cuddlus2 likes this.
                      • Vanillin

Vanillin Void-Bound Voyager

• Bonster42

Bonster42 Void-Bound Voyager

I'm having trouble with the unofficial Prismatic Tools Update (I didn't have it installed before). SMAPI tells me this:
                        [Prismatic Tools] This mod failed in the World.ObjectListChanged event. Technical details:
                        System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.
                        at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
                        at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
                        at Netcode.NetDictionary`5.Add(TKey key, TField field) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Netcode\NetDictionary.cs:line 239
                        at PrismaticTools.Framework.SprinklerInitializer.TryEnablePrismaticSprinkler(GameLocation location, Vector2 tile, Object obj)
                        at PrismaticTools.Framework.SprinklerInitializer.OnObjectListChanged(Object sender, ObjectListChangedEventArgs e)
                        at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1.Raise(TEventArgs args) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:line 62

However, I have no idea what it means. I can get sprinklers only and they work as scarecrows, but not lamps. Any ideas?

• minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

Can you upload your entire log and post the link here? log.smapi.io

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Attached Files:

• Bonster42

Bonster42 Void-Bound Voyager

Thread Status:
                          Not open for further replies.