Modding Help Updating mods for Stardew Valley 1.3 [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Apr 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

This file is outdated; see mods.smapi.io for the latest updates.

Thanks! Here's the same update, but with a fixed version so players get update alerts.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
    • midnightsky

midnightsky Void-Bound Voyager

• wenzonxd

wenzonxd Void-Bound Voyager

some version of Better Transmutation and MoreArtifactSpot for SMAPI 2.9.1 with Stardew Valley 1.3.32?

• alissad

alissad Void-Bound Voyager

Not yet, but I saw the mod author posted on the Nexus page they're planning on updating it this month.

Better transmutation isn't updated but this mod has all the same recipes:
        https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/3142

• NeoslayerX

NeoslayerX Big Damn Hero

Can someone do night owl and longetivity?

• Neferatem

Neferatem Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The creator of night owl has said that they will update the mod soon

• vadie

vadie Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I believe Longevity was updated. You just have to download the second file "Longevity.dll" and replace the one in your Longevity mod folder. However, it's still not compatible with Mac/Linux.

On that note, is there any way someone could make Longevity compatible for Mac/Linux?

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
              • pipisia

pipisia Void-Bound Voyager

• jewelthebrat

jewelthebrat Void-Bound Voyager

https://log.smapi.io/CjkwtDjZ

I am having a few issues:
                1) Some of the more trees items (Walnuts, Cinnamon Sticks) are silver star items while all others are just no star items.
                2) Butter Churn, Still, And Hardwood Keg do not give the correct output. Pretty much always turns out almond butter, amaretto, and apple cider respectively.
                3) Cannabis Kit mod has like a dozen crops that Harvey mostly sells, but the only seed I can buy White Widow, Tobacco, and Hemp from Perrier's
                4) In Starbrew mod, Hemingway Special has not appeared for sale from Gus even though I have befriended Elliot to max hearts. Also, Egg Nog, a drink recipe from befriending Pam, and bought from Gus is showing as a ??? recipe when I click on my stove, but I also can't buy it from Gus AND there is no folder in the mod for it. I found out what it was from the google docs, which also says there is one more drink to unlock when you befriend the Wizard but there is no folder and there is no ??? space for this one.

I'm mostly wondering if anyone else is having the Artisan Valley Machines issue of spitting out the wrong items. I really want to make these other items but can't get it to work.

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

Try updating your out of date mods, first. Then if you're still having problems try posting to the Artisan Valley page on Nexus, since you might get answers more quickly than posting to a general update thread.

• Kastallia

Kastallia Void-Bound Voyager

Probably, since this needs some bigger changes in the source code I guess.

• jewelthebrat

I have done these things before posting to this thread. I posted on all the mods Nexus pages two weeks ago. This post was my last ditch attempt at some help.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
                      • Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

New Smapi log, then, to reflect the changes, please.

• jewelthebrat

There are no changes, everything is up to date in the log I posted, the update keys are broken in two mods so they say they need to be updated but they're as up to date as possible.

• Amariel34

Amariel34 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• razzbabie

razzbabie Void-Bound Voyager

hey does anyone have the updated version of the Instant Building From Farm mod? if anyone knows how to updae mods id be forever grateful

• L3Bug

L3Bug Orbital Explorer

• mominthevalley

mominthevalley Void-Bound Voyager

Does someone know how to update Almighty Farming Tool or Multitool (on compability list Almighty is listed as closed source but I think someone did an update in the past, but it's not working now; anyway, if it can't be updated maybe Multitool?)

• NeoslayerX

NeoslayerX Big Damn Hero

NIGHT OWL ;_;

• DoctorDDub

DoctorDDub Void-Bound Voyager

Is the issue with spawning at the top left corner of the map when exiting the winery still present in this version?

Thread Status:
                                  Not open for further replies.