Modding Help Updating mods for Stardew Valley 1.3 [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Apr 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArtemisMagus

ArtemisMagus Space Spelunker

use timespeed and No Fence Decay

• ArtemisMagus

ArtemisMagus Space Spelunker

• SuperPiggeh

SuperPiggeh Poptop Tamer

Starbound Sailor Moon likes this.
    • Starbound Sailor Moon

Starbound Sailor Moon Industrial Terraformer

Yes I use UI Info Suite, tho the little hands are irksome to see. I'll try out Better Ranching tho! However I find Love Bubble pretty cute, so if someone ever wants to update it. <3

SuperPiggeh likes this.
      • Hellie83324

Hellie83324 Intergalactic Tourist

Is here an unofficial 1.5.2 update of Artisan Valley because my Json Assets file and CFR file are conflicting??

• SuperPiggeh

SuperPiggeh Poptop Tamer

Umm, there isn't an unofficial update, because I'm pretty sure the latest OFFICIAL update already fixed that...

• Hellie83324

The CFR is updated to 1.5.2 but the Json assets one isn't and I am getting errors. Is that the one you have?? I am very confuzzled.

• SuperPiggeh

SuperPiggeh Poptop Tamer

Um you asked for an update of Artisan Valley, not JsonAssets...?

• Hellie83324

The Artisan Valley Json Assets file, cuz it has a Json Assets file and a CFR file.

• peachitto

peachitto Scruffy Nerf-Herder

ah, I was hoping that was it after seeing this, so I updated SMAPI (didn't even realize there was an update, oops) but that doesn't seem to have solved it for me... It still gives the same error and doesn't work in-game. If no one else is having issues it must be something I've messed up, so I guess I'll just have to double check everything again. thanks for letting me know about the SMAPI update though!

• huancz

huancz Subatomic Cosmonaut

Since there has been some interest in Skill Prestige mod... I don't have update for current version. But I had fork of one of the older versions mostly for private use which I kept updated, so I decided to publish that. As far as I know it still does everything that 1.2.3 did, most of the changes were just under-the-hood stuff and preparation for big new features (new skills after 11th prestige point) that never materialized.

You'll have to re-enable painless mode if you were using it before (called no-sacrifice mode in this version). Please make sure to save your SkillsPrestige folder before trying my version. I never tried to downgrade from 1.2.3 to 1.0.9 myself. It may work, I don't think Alphablackwolf did any changes to save data format, but his commit notes are sparse.

Few more details why I'm not using latest sources on my github page (https://github.com/huancz/SkillPrestige).

Attached Files:

• Ceter

Ceter Void-Bound Voyager

I can't find the config entry about how many prestige points are awarded for each reset of the skilltree and how much bonus exp each unspent prestige point gives.

• TwelveYO

TwelveYO Void-Bound Voyager

Oh my gosh
                        Introducing an unofficial version of Json Assets
                        The crop of Json Assets has become "Cooking" category ...
                        The collection has also moved to cooking

• MouseyPounds

MouseyPounds Cosmic Narwhal

• huancz

huancz Subatomic Cosmonaut

- 1 prestige point per 15000 XP, not configurable
                          - no bonus XP for unspent PP I think

So, some features ARE missing... Sorry. I didn't follow upstream too closely after the fork. For now, that's the best we got, until someone fixes the latest version.

• HalcyonEve

HalcyonEve Void-Bound Voyager

That happened to me as well.

• HalcyonEve

HalcyonEve Void-Bound Voyager

• SuperPiggeh

SuperPiggeh Poptop Tamer

Ok just asking because I made this mistake, but...

Where did you download it from? If you have a version from anywhere other than this thread, it's probably outdated, so download THIS EXACT one and try that. I downloaded mine from someone's post on the mod on nexus, thinking it was the same thing, but really it wasn't.

If not, idk what to do

When you download it, it should come in a folder, with 2 subfolders containing both files. So if one is updated, the other should be, unless you magically found a way to mess that up... Just download the latest file from nexus and take BOTH files from that download

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2018
                              • maguar

maguar Void-Bound Voyager

• mambroz

mambroz Void-Bound Voyager

Did a quick update for Auto Animal Doors. Looks like it just needed a recompile with updated packages. Created a pull request with the author.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
                                Not open for further replies.