Modding Help Updating mods for Stardew Valley 1.3 [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Apr 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PsychedelicPsychic

PsychedelicPsychic Void-Bound Voyager

You are all amazing to do this.

A small chunk of mods still missing from my game. These are the ones that are currently missed the most. (I apologize if any of these has been updated and I missed it.) Anytime these are updated will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

• Instant Buildings from Farm
    • Safe Lightning
    • PelicanFiber
    • Part of the Community
    • Happy Birthday
    • Festival End Time Tweak
    • Cat Gifts
    • Better Artisan Good Icons + PPJA Icon Pack for Better Artisan Goods Icons

• alissad

alissad Void-Bound Voyager

Part of the Community is already up
      https://community.playstarbound.com...tardew-valley-1-3.142524/page-37#post-3317464

I haven't seen Happy Birthday yet. I'm waiting for that one myself. Sorry I don't know about the rest of those.

• Maerlyns

Maerlyns Big Damn Hero

Safe Lightning is already updated by the author and Better Artisan Good Icons didn't need an update. You can find them on Nexus.

PelicanFiber and Part of the Community have unofficial updates in this thread.
        You can easily find updates (official or unofficial) on this page: https://mods.smapi.io/

• jewelthebrat

jewelthebrat Void-Bound Voyager

https://log.smapi.io/jfLcgjBU

I updated my Json Assets, and the tree problem was fixed.
          HOWEVER the artisan valley machine problems still exist to a certain extent. Peanuts will turn to peanut butter, and milk into butter, but walnuts and hazelnuts turn to almond butter.
          Also, Corn turns to Amaretto, a drink made from almonds, in the still. I have not been able to test the hardwood keg because I put grapes in and nothing has come out yet. Thats all I tested so far.

• alissad

alissad Void-Bound Voyager

Artisan Valley just put out an update on the 26th on Nexus. Did you update it? I haven't tested the update myself so I don't know if that will fix the problem.

• shirion

shirion Void-Bound Voyager

Hey, anyone can update AutoAnimalDoors? It would be appreciated :)

Here's the souce code.

Just asking because author's last active at Nexus was in November 9.

• Catmeowntain

Catmeowntain Void-Bound Voyager

Wow! so many great updates so quickly! Thank you so much! I'm just missing one last mod update on skill prestige, I was able to get it up before the last update with an unofficial update but i was wondering if anyone was working on this one specifically?

• SuperPiggeh

SuperPiggeh Poptop Tamer

Yeah I'm sure they'll get around to it soon. It's been requested a LOT, plus, they said all open-source mods will be updated eventually. But since it's being requested so much I think it'll be updated sooner than others ;)

(I made the mistake of deleting my data folder, so when it does finally get over, ill have to start from scratch :( )

Catmeowntain likes this.
                  • TheUnknownMutant

TheUnknownMutant Void-Bound Voyager

I have a bit of a problem and a lot of my vegetables / fruits are now labeled as cooking and not as fruits or vegetables. does anyone else has that problem? or do I need to update every mod to get the right solution again? thank you in advance <3
                    I think it has something to do with [JA] Fruits and Veggies mod.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
                    • SuperPiggeh

SuperPiggeh Poptop Tamer

The latest unofficial update of JsonAssets should've fixed that, the download is here

TheUnknownMutant likes this.
                      • DragenRanger

DragenRanger Space Hobo

Can someone please do an unofficial update for Skill Prestige PLEASE? I want to use the mod, but can't seeing that it hasn't been updated yet.

• SuperPiggeh

SuperPiggeh Poptop Tamer

If you scroll up literally 4 posts, you can see that it was already requested very recently :p

• peachitto

peachitto Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Just wondering if it's only me that this Customize Exterior update is not working for? SMAPI tells me it's "no longer compatible" and sure enough it doesn't work in-game either. I'm using SMAPI 2.8.1 and have SDV 1.3.32... Perhaps I've done something wrong? Is there a companion mod I'm missing? I have the updated SpaceCore for 1.3.32 posted earlier already, if that's it.
                            Sorry to be impatient asking but I really love this mod and don't want to play without it, haha.

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

@peachitto You should be using smapi 2.8.2, rather than 2.8.1; with 2.8.2 it doesn't throw any errors and loads fine.

• clyxt13

clyxt13 Intergalactic Tourist

• HalcyonEve

HalcyonEve Void-Bound Voyager

• TheUnknownMutant

TheUnknownMutant Void-Bound Voyager

thank you very much for linking it, much appreciated <3

• jewelthebrat

jewelthebrat Void-Bound Voyager

Yes I also have this updated.
                                  The grape came out as apple cider in the hardwood keg.

• DragenRanger

DragenRanger Space Hobo

Is there any unofficial updates for the following if not could someone do one please:

AutoAnimalDoors 2.0
                                    BetterCrafting 1.2
                                    Cooking Skill Prestige Adapter 1.1 because it requires mods which aren't installed (spacechase0.CookingSkill).
                                    Happy Birthday 1.7.1
                                    Save Anywhere 2.8.1
                                    Skill Prestige 1.2.3
                                    Slower Fence Decay Mod 0.5.1 because its DLL 'SlowerFenceDecayMod.dll' doesn't exist.
                                    Time Freeze 1.5.1

• Starbound Sailor Moon

Starbound Sailor Moon Industrial Terraformer

Thread Status:
                                    Not open for further replies.