Modding Help Updating mods for Stardew Valley 1.3 [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Apr 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Escaleone

Escaleone Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The "1.1.2-unofficial.2-pathoschild" update for icepuente's Horse Whistle is working for me in the current versions of the Stardew beta (1.3.24) and SMAPI (2.6-beta.20.1). Are you using the same ones?

• patchyknows

patchyknows Void-Bound Voyager

Yes. Smapi skips it because no longer compatible.

• Escaleone

Strange. I've tried a few different Stardew installations and the mod still loads and works with them.

Well, my first suggestion would still be to re-download the mod (linked here, from the wiki mod page), reinstall the SMAPI beta, and make sure your copy of Stardew isn't missing a patch on Steam/GOG/etc. Sometimes files go missing.

You could also post your SMAPI log file (see here for instructions), which might help someone figure out why it's incompatible for some people, and there's a Discord chatroom if you'd like to ask the modders there.

• patchyknows

patchyknows Void-Bound Voyager

Huh. I booted the game up just now and smapi doesnt skip it. Everything was up to date, I havent changed anything. Odd.

• Arkanto

Arkanto Void-Bound Voyager

Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
          • Drake1427

Drake1427 Void-Bound Voyager

Can someone update "cooking skill", "chefs closet" and "better quality more seeds" please? I tried to update them myself but apparently I'm too dumb for that :)

Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
            • hadesxpluto

hadesxpluto Void-Bound Voyager

https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1140
              Could someone update Custom Farm Types? I'm not sure if it has been asked yet, or whether this is the right place to ask, and I did look into doing it myself, but that goes way over my head I'm afraid. Although I may learn how to make Stardew mods over summer. I certainly have the time.

• Great Lena

Great Lena Void-Bound Voyager

有人可以更新“ 地图图像导出 ”吗?我使用的服务器场不是游戏默认设置。我无法将其导出到网站上。 我不知道有关编程的事情....

Can someone update "Map Image Export"? The farm I am using is not the game default. I can't export it to the website. I don't know about programming....

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2018
                • Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Please keep in mind that all posts have to be in english or provide an english translation as stated in our forum rules.
                  I added a translation for you this time but please add one on your own or post directly in english in the future. :nuruhappy:

• Kaito9x

Kaito9x Space Hobo

• Zosa

Zosa Cosmic Narwhal

could someone please look into updating/patching the better fruit trees mod to work with the beta?

• btmarcher

btmarcher Scruffy Nerf-Herder

A good rule of thumb is to check in the comments tab on nexus to see if the author has posted anything, like on this mod. He's already said he should have it out on 7/18.

EDIT: I had also posted about the unofficial Animal Sitter mod not working anymore. For S&G, I did a fresh install of the mod from a few pages back (same one I downloaded originally) and it suddenly worked again. Either the link was updated (I didn't see any difference in the manifest.json) or something was subtly wrong with the original install. Made me think if there are any other unofficials that might be the same way.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
                      • Digus

Digus Spaceman Spiff

Now with a date for Stardew Valley to be out of beta anyone know is we are going to get anymore updates before August 1st?
                        Will there be new content for the final release or we can expect the last beta to be the same code as the release?

• Escaleone

According to the dev on twitter, when asked:
                          "Any changes between the current beta and this official release?"

"no significant changes, just a few last-minute bug fixes"

Digus likes this.
                          • tsuba

tsuba Space Hobo

hi tried to instal snapi but getting this error if anyone could help that would be great ^_^ smapi error.PNG

• staarfruit

staarfruit Pangalactic Porcupine

It looks like you're using beta 15 but SMAPI is actually up to beta 21 now so I would suggest trying the newer version and then coming back if you still get the error. https://smapi.io/

• MouseyPounds

MouseyPounds Cosmic Narwhal

@tsuba : If you still get the error after updating SMAPI. take a look at the solutions listed here.

• sirsilica

sirsilica Void-Bound Voyager

Last edited: Jul 25, 2018
                                • coldazrael

coldazrael Existential Complex

Hey there, firstly I'm sorry if i asked on wrong thread. It's just I can't find the correct thread to ask the question.
                                  I personally made a graphical fix from this mod (DCBurger seems to forgot to make Emily's surprised portrait and I do some other fixes as well) https://community.playstarbound.com/threads/dcburgers-portraits-hi-res-version-update.129956/
                                  yet the thread starter, DCBurger have been away for a year. I wanted to upload the fix and well.. obviously I don't have the permission :/ So am I allowed to do this? if it so, then who's the one I need to ask the permission to upload the fixes other than the thread starter who seemed to be away for so long?

• arithon

arithon Void-Bound Voyager

Got a crash loading a save-game, crash-report is on this link: https://log.smapi.io/8xECDySi
                                    I got no idea what exactly caused it. Ran a steam-check of the files, re-exported the mods and re-imported the savegame, still the same.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
                                    Thread Status:
                                    Not open for further replies.