Modding Help Updating mods for Stardew Valley 1.3 [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Apr 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dormire

dormire Void-Bound Voyager

Any updates for CrabNet and AnimalSitter? :nurusad:

• Master HooDie

Master HooDie Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I did animal sitter unofficial 2 pages ago.

I was looking into Cooking Skill, Luck Skill, and thus SpaceCore for msyelf, but it seems a little above me at the moment.

Here's a CrabNet just rebuilt to work.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 20, 2018
        TheUnknownMutant and genman like this.
      • RedMageKnight

RedMageKnight Big Damn Hero

Hi @Mizzion, I appreciate the effort on this one but unfortunately it crashes while trying to draw itself and interact with the fridge in any way, particularly when trying to sort it. Further, the stove doesn't seem to recognize any ingredients that are on pages beyond the 1st page of the fridge. So unfortunately it looks like we'll have to just wait until an official update comes out on this :(

• redarmy

redarmy Void-Bound Voyager

• f4iTh

f4iTh Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So here's that unofficial update for Expanded Fridge, just let me know if any issues occur. Seemed to work just fine for me

Attached Files:

TheUnknownMutant and Abreeman like this.
          • Mizzion

Mizzion Phantasmal Quasar

Thanks for the report. I will look into it and see what's happening :)

• gloworm

gloworm Big Damn Hero

Added upload to conform to unofficial naming.

Attached Files:

• gloworm

gloworm Big Damn Hero

Posting my error log, quite a broken mods inside. Mainly I am looking for some kind of update for Pelican Fiber, Longevity, and especially Farm Expansion. If anybody helps bring these to beta.14, many thanks!

Attached Files:

• Majii

Majii Aquatic Astronaut

PelicanFiber was posted back a few pages. [x]

• f4iTh

f4iTh Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Untitled-1.png
                    Just fixing some issues which would bother me at least, it's starting to look good

genman likes this.
                    • andiluxe

andiluxe Phantasmal Quasar

Categorize Chests isn't failing, per se, so I don't have logs to attach, but I've noticed it doesn't properly stash torches. You can categorize the chest to accept them, but they won't move when you click "stash". It's possible it's a flaw of the original design and nothing to do with the update, but I thought I'd mention it.

Also likely a design flaw which I don't blame you for, @Mizzion: furniture and many craftables are missing. It'd be swell to have a complete database. :)

(Lastly, I don't know if this is a Beta thing or a CC thing, but I managed to accidentally use a pick on a full chest. The chest moved to my inventory, but I lost all the items in it. I also used a pick on a keg, and it turned into a chest and moved to my inventory. :V Anyone have insight?)

Thanks for everyone's hard work in this thread. You all are rock stars!

Last edited: May 21, 2018
                      • Mizzion

I've noticed some issues with Categorize chests, I've added it to my list of things to look into. Thanks for the info :)

• vikitty

vikitty Void-Bound Voyager

I know this is a long shot given how complex they are, but what's the status on JSonassets and the mods that depend on it such as More Crops, Better Trees, etc? I'm patient, I swear.

• kitsunegalaxy

kitsunegalaxy Void-Bound Voyager

I know this must be annoying but anyone has any idea of how the GetDressed mod is going? I don't have any mods to match with it but I really wanna try it out. (even tho 500g is not an issue for me)

• Kuriiyo

Kuriiyo Cosmic Narwhal

As far as I know they were making decent progress, but I believe the latest game update set them back a bit.

• Mizzion

I think Space said that JsonAssets wouldn't be updated until after 1.3 was officially released.

@andiluxe , try this version of Categorize Chests. It fixes the Furniture/Craftable issues.

I also couldn't replicate the torch or chest breaking issue, but I will keep looking into it.

Attached Files:

• andiluxe

andiluxe Phantasmal Quasar

@Mizzion Great! Thank you so much for looking into it and the speedy reply!

• 3rkener

3rkener Intergalactic Tourist

anyone have a clue about the quest delay mod?

• ayahimew

ayahimew Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks for all the work you guys all do! I was wondering if someone could take a look at this mod, I tried myself but I don't really know how to work with non-CP mods (CP is newbie-friendly, thanks PathosChild!). It broke after the Great Break.

• Master HooDie

Master HooDie Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Last edited: May 22, 2018
                                        hawkfalcon likes this.
                                      Thread Status:
                                      Not open for further replies.