Modding Help Updating mods for Stardew Valley 1.3 [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Apr 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmherbert5113

jmherbert5113 Void-Bound Voyager

Hi there,

Thanks so much for updating this mod! Quick question: I can't seem to get the Distiller profession to load when i try to change my profession. SMAPI says "
    [Sauvignon in Stardew] Distiller Profession is Active
    [Sauvignon in Stardew] You are not a Distiller. Reach Level 10 Farming or go to the Statue in the Sewers to reset your Farming Professions."

but when I try to use the statue it doesn't provide the distiller option. Any thoughts?

• pepoluan

pepoluan Big Damn Hero

1. Check that the Distiller Profession is enabled in the config.json -- I assume that's the meaning of "Distiller Profession is Active"
      2. Ensure that your Level 5 Profession is "Tiller" (Crops worth 10% more)
      3. Ensure that you have reached Level 10 Farming
      I can double check things about this mod only after I get home, about 10 hours from now.

• jmherbert5113

jmherbert5113 Void-Bound Voyager

Pepoluan,

I can confirm I have checked 1-3 and those are all enabled/accurate. I really appreciate the help!

• Lumisteria

Lumisteria Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi,
          I liked this mod : https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1748 (Improved Mill), but it's no longer working, is it possible to fix it ? Or does someone knows a mod doing more or less the same thing ?
          I hope it's ok to ask. Thanks for any answers :)

• Timthe7th

Timthe7th Void-Bound Voyager

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
          • Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

@Timthe7th I dug into the file and figured out what was happening: the mod fell victim to the recent game update that deleted a number of redundant files. I've attached a fixed version of the mod - let me know if it doesn't work for you.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
              powerdemon likes this.
            • Timthe7th

Timthe7th Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks! Works perfectly.

Moragaine likes this.
              • ahalwl11

ahalwl11 Orbital Explorer

• Los2tale

Los2tale Void-Bound Voyager

i got this error from Purchasable Recipes
                [22:23:15 ERROR PurchasableRecipes] This mod failed in the MenuEvents.MenuChanged event. Technical details:
                System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                at PurchasableRecipes.ModEntry.OnMenuChanged(Object sender, EventArgsClickableMenuChanged e) in C:\Users\Brian\Documents\Need_To_Be_Updated_NoSource\PurchasableRecipes\ModEntry.cs:line 25
                at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1.Raise(TEventArgs args) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:line 62

• pepoluan

pepoluan Big Damn Hero

Well, you have released the mod on Nexus... I'm not sure where you want to add the mod to?

• vadie

vadie Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello!

I was wondering if there was anyone who could make unidarkshin's Sanity mod compatible for 1.3? It can be found here, on their github: https://github.com/unidarkshin/Stardew-Mods/tree/master/Mods SMAPI says it isn't compatible and so skips it, but I'm a coding newbie, so have no clue how to update it.

Thank you for any help~!

• minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

I think they thought ALL mods go on mods.smapi.io, though this one does not. I think one of us has already fixed it in the discord server.

• woodyWalks

woodyWalks Void-Bound Voyager

Anyone else use Pelican Fibre? I can't find a working version of that anymore. :/

• Neferatem

Neferatem Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Pathoschild made an unofficial version which can be found on page 58 of this thread (don't know how to link to the exact post here), but I can confirm that that version still works.

• tinkerbelljln

tinkerbelljln Pangalactic Porcupine

Does anyone know of a mod that does something similar to Easy Gifting? It's broken and not open source, so I know it can't be updated, but I'm looking for something that indicates if I've given a gift to an NPC or not without having to open my menu and scroll through everyone. It doesn't have to be a bubble above them, it can be something that shows a list of who still needs to be gifted, like RelationShipStatus, which is unfortunately also broken and not open source lol any suggestions would be deeply appreciated.

• minervamaga

Lookup Anything allows you to hover over an NPC or over their icon in the Relationship Menu and click F1 to get a whole host of information about them, including "Gifted Today" yes/no.

pepoluan and tinkerbelljln like this.
                              • minervamaga

• dznb4z

dznb4z Void-Bound Voyager

Hi i have a problem can you help me ? https://log.smapi.io/VgCKbb9m

• Unjong

Unjong Void-Bound Voyager

Anyone? Please update the "better garden pots and auto grabber mod" always force close the app when im using the better garden pots.. im using stardew valley in mobile

• minervamaga

Both mods are up to date. You will need to talk to the developer of your mobile version of SMAPI about compatibility.

Thread Status:
                                    Not open for further replies.