Modding Help Updating mods for Stardew Valley 1.3 [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Apr 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neferatem

Neferatem Scruffy Nerf-Herder

SMAPI give me an incompatibility error for that one too.

I'm also getting a Mod crashed on entry warning for the Prismatic Tools update I got here, would be grateful if someone could take a look at that.

Here's my SMAPI-log: https://log.smapi.io/PTEsr195

PS: I'm really grateful to all you great people who are working to update these mods with every game update <3

• jewelthebrat

jewelthebrat Void-Bound Voyager

Issues I am having, any help would be appreciated, I can post again with more detail if needed.
      More trees - I can not plant any trees from the more tree mod, but original trees to the game can still be planted. The trees I have will produce fruit still. The walnut tree is producing silver star walnuts only.
      Starbrew Valley - the still/ hardwood keg do not make the proper item. You can put apple cider in the keg and still get apple cider in a few days. Im testing now but I think all items will turn to apple cider. I put juniper berries in the still and got cauim? Whatever you get when you put cassava in the the still? All items put in the still turn to this
      Artisan Valley - when I try to make butters I get random items. I put a peanut in the butter turner and got almond butter. I put milk in and I get almond butter
      and as always a bunch of my already crafted items turned into chests again. Like soaps, ice cream machine items, essential oils

Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
      • jewelthebrat

jewelthebrat Void-Bound Voyager

I can not plant any trees from this mod. All the trees I have for the fall are still producing fruit, but nothing new can be planted. Original trees can still be planted.
        Also having trouble with cp mods artisan valley and (starbrew valley?) anything I put into the butter churn turns to almond butter, anything I put into the keg turns to apple cider, anything I put in the still turns to this one liquor I forget the name of made from cassava.

• catbitmytongue.98

catbitmytongue.98 Void-Bound Voyager

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

This file is outdated; see mods.smapi.io for the latest updates.

Here's Prismatic Tools for Stardew Valley 1.3.32. (This should fix Harmony errors for some players using 1.7.1-unofficial.1.)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
            ladywolfram21 likes this.
          • LadyWhimsy

LadyWhimsy Void-Bound Voyager

• ladywolfram21

ladywolfram21 Void-Bound Voyager

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone updating these mods!

• huancz

huancz Subatomic Cosmonaut

Attached Files:

D Hine likes this.
            • Ceter

Ceter Void-Bound Voyager

Doesn't work anymore in 1.3.32, the mod loads, the hotkey to show the config UI works, as does the config UI itself, but after i press the save/ok button and place the sprinkler, it sprinkels only 4 tiles like it normaly would without the mod.

• Halokat

Halokat Void-Bound Voyager

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

It's had an update, it's listed earlier in this thread. You can look for the most recent updates(unofficial and official) at https://mods.smapi.io/

• leilacrystal

leilacrystal Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• ArtemisMagus

ArtemisMagus Space Spelunker

install the unofficial update of json assets

• ArtemisMagus

• ArtemisMagus

also, anyon planning on updating mining with explosives since Nishtra's other mods got updated?

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Do you have the latest Json Assets 1.1.1-unofficial.3? If so, can you upload your SMAPI log (see instructions on that page) and post a link here?

I corrected the entry for Water Pet Bowl. It does work, but you need to use an older version; see mods.smapi.io/#Water_Pet_Bowl for more info.

It still works fine in my testing. Can you upload your SMAPI log (see instructions on that page) and post a link here?

• Ceter

Ceter Void-Bound Voyager

Here is my log though i didn't see any errors i it. Then again i am but a humble user of mods. https://log.smapi.io/0cxxTE0w and here a couple screenshots of the bug taking place https://imgur.com/a/Cj4ybS5

i tried uploading smapi sprinkler config file too but it didn't work. Just in case the message ingame saying the configuration was saved is lying. I myself can't interpret what is written in the config

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Ceter The Better Activate Sprinklers mod doesn't use the custom range, so it'll only affect the automatic sprinkling when the day starts.

• Belse

Belse Space Hobo

Hey, is the "PrairieKing Made Easy" mod working?

I've struggled most of the night to see if I could get it working but have not had any luck at all.

• ladywolfram21

ladywolfram21 Void-Bound Voyager

Water Pet Bowl works. Thank you, Pathoschild!

Thread Status:
                              Not open for further replies.