Modding Help Updating mods for Stardew Valley 1.3 [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Apr 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Escaleone

Escaleone Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Judging by your log and the mod's code, it was just looking for a nearby gate that didn't exist, but it should keep working despite that. I'll probably leave it as-is for now (mostly to avoid rearranging the original modder's work), but if the mod starts acting weird or spamming too many errors I'll try to sort it out.

Starbound Sailor Moon likes this.
    • somnomania

somnomania Void-Bound Voyager

thank you for the updates everyone! i can get back to normal sdv playing now, with deluxe grabber fixed \o/

• Starbound Sailor Moon

Starbound Sailor Moon Industrial Terraformer

Sounds good. Someone else had brought it up too on Stardew's Discord, they had a couple more stacks of these errors than I, but again for me it didn't cause any noticeable problems. Thanks again for updating it. ♥

• ladymerc12

ladymerc12 Big Damn Hero

Not sure if this helps or not - but there was an unofficial release of Better Quarry that Pathoschild released a while back with Link064 - it's still broken for the new update - but maybe it can be updated based on that? It can be found here. There is a link in the Post comments on Nexus.

Just thought I'd share! :)

It's one of only two that I'm looking for (the other being Almighty Farm Tool - an older unofficial update can be found here)

Everyone has been FANTASTIC about updating their mods, and the team here at getting unofficial updates out - greatly appreciated!!

• xinyiwu9447

xinyiwu9447 Poptop Tamer

But I remembered that there was an unofficially updated version of it before in the forum. Maybe whoever updated last time would be nice enough to update it again.

• xinyiwu9447

xinyiwu9447 Poptop Tamer

Ah, it turned out that it was
              Sorry that I didn't see your reply before I posted mine.....

• btmarcher

btmarcher Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Any word on Skill Prestige? Either if someone is working on it or has heard from the mod author?

Ceter likes this.
                • Feenie13

Feenie13 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Anything on Magic being updated? Or Equivalent Exchange?

• StillwaterStag

StillwaterStag Space Spelunker

Anyway we can get Ace's Expanded Farms to update?

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

If you mean this version - it's a Content Patcher mod and relies on Content Patcher being up to date. If you mean this one - which uses MTN, that should be good to go, also, since MTN has been updated.

• StillwaterStag

StillwaterStag Space Spelunker

Ahh, yea. I ended up figuring that out shortly afterwards and let the mod author know as well, since he'd gotten messages from others regarding it not working. There's still a bug or two to work out, but I'll let him fix it.

• sunnybear1988

sunnybear1988 Void-Bound Voyager

Is there a way to have Custom Quest Expiration updated?

• D Hine

D Hine Void-Bound Voyager

• H4rrisH4wk

H4rrisH4wk Void-Bound Voyager

I realise that there are SO many mods for people to be converting and everyone is doing an amazing job - as well as there being a completely understandable emphasis on open-source mods over any other... And so I don't want to think I'm not aware of how hard everyone is working and what great jobs they're doing (You're doing amazing jobs - seriously - some of you deserve paying).

But I noticed that someone converted Mining at the Farm by Nishtra - Nishtra hasn't been online on Nexus since August so finding an "updated" version of Mining at the Farm here was something of a squeal moment for me - just... then came my crushing disappointment: Forage at the Farm (https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/673) is no longer compatible (despite being one of my uber-fave mods) and is put down on the SMAPI mod compatibility list as "not-open source". So I was wondering if that meant there was no way to convert it to be compatible with 1.3.32? If it could be converted... is there a way to put it on the list for attention later on?

• f4iTh

f4iTh Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Unofficial updates for these two mods as well.

Attached Files:

• envoutes

envoutes Big Damn Hero

Out of curiosity, does anyone know what the situation is with Seasonal Immersion? It's no longer compatible with my game, and I can't find any updates about it.

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

Content Patcher has taken over from Seasonal Immersion.

blouwho? and foggywizard like this.
                                  • Ceter

Ceter Void-Bound Voyager

I would love to have skill prestige back. It's not up to date with 1.3.32 sadly

• valkryeloyd14

valkryeloyd14 Aquatic Astronaut

i use [CP] EemiesSeasonalVictorian mods and it works fine sorry if that doesnt help

also im dying to use This mod ,update pls someone ?:catsparkle:

• Olivki

Olivki Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
                                      Not open for further replies.