Modding Help Updating mods for Stardew Valley 1.3 [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Apr 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. localowl

localowl Void-Bound Voyager

I did some testing and it does seem to location based for me too and only occurs in the museum and then stops when I leave. However if I create a new character and I don't manually make the folder with the save folder name into the mod folder and place the config file into it, then the error just repeats endlessly from when I first talk to someone in that new character save. Weird.

• sirsilica

sirsilica Void-Bound Voyager

I wonder if this is an issue with the mod trying to attribute a friendship level to Gunther. If this is the case, it's likely to happen when talking to Sandy as well, due to the bouncer in the back. I'll have to check.

Edit: Yep, it happened there too. So that has to be the cause.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
      • foggywizard

foggywizard Big Damn Hero

Allayna likes this.
      • clefairykid

clefairykid Void-Bound Voyager

Heya, my bad if there's already some kind of updated equivalent of these but I've been looking for 1.3 compatible mods for;

1. some type of expanded fridge (like this https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/485) - the mod list says updated but broken and it doesn't work when I test it, and I cannot find any other way to expand the fridge

2. some way to remove the baby beds in the last room so it can have whatever other furniture you want to place there instead (basically becomes an empty room), something like this https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1655 (or if unable to disable the beds, perhaps a way to disable that room altogether for neatness sake?)

Saraneth likes this.
        • MsMeiriona

MsMeiriona Phantasmal Quasar

I've been looking for a fridge expansion that works too, I haven't managed to find one.

• foggywizard

• tapiridae

tapiridae Scruffy Nerf-Herder

There was an unofficial conversion of Extended Fridge posted earlier in this thread that works fine in my game with an updated manifest:

PandaNikita and jxnnp like this.
            • snthe

snthe Aquatic Astronaut

Hello everyone,
              Is possible to someone help to updating this mod?
              Or any similar mod with capability to tweek machine speed processing?
              Thanks

Allayna likes this.
              • sirsilica

sirsilica Void-Bound Voyager

Allayna likes this.
              • D.Grey

D.Grey Scruffy Nerf-Herder

In Hope's Farmer Customization pack, there's a smapi mod called ExtraHair. Could someone take a look at it if this is possible, please?

Sorry for my bad english

• MsMeiriona

This seems to be throwing an error and it ate my items, so,

[Extended Fridge] This mod failed in the SaveEvents.BeforeSave event. Technical details:
                  System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                  at ExtendedFridge.M007_ExtendedFridge_Mod.SaveEvents_BeforeSave(Object sender, EventArgs e)
                  at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent.Raise() in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:line 126

any idea what's the issue?

• HopeWasHere

HopeWasHere Existential Complex

All that mod does is start the female player hair on file 50-something when you change from male to female instead of hair 17 in the vanilla game. Since I added more men's styles I wanted it to change to the right female hair starting position. So it's not a needed mod with the customization. Pathos said he might add a gender dependent variable to Content Patcher, so if that happens you could have two different hairstyle files, one for each gender, that the game would switch to when you choose your gender. That would make the ExtraHair mod obsolete and add more hairstyles for the player to choose

• iAnimeDeath

iAnimeDeath Void-Bound Voyager

For those looking for replacement for Extended Fridge, this works probably very well when using combination of Chests Anywhere / Convenient Chests.
                      https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2545?tab=files

• ToxicRoyalty

ToxicRoyalty Space Spelunker

I noticed Kisekae is marked as broken in the wiki, are there any other mods like it, or an update in this thread that I missed?

• foggywizard

It's only broken in the latest beta, AFAIK. If you're still running 1.3.28, it should still work.

ToxicRoyalty likes this.
                          • yeyuearl

yeyuearl Void-Bound Voyager

Anyone using Better Sprinklers Mod here? Been experiencing framerate drops in my farm when holding things only finding out that the Sprinkler Mod causes this. SDV 1.3.28 SMAPI 2.7

EDIT// Read a comment in this thread regarding the same issue. Seems Range Display and Better Sprinkler Mod conflict with each other. Disabling one of them fixes the framerate drop problem.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
                            • Hakuna Matata

Hakuna Matata Big Damn Hero

Hi everybody!
                              I'm using Skull Cavern Elevator, which I have been using for a while now. This is the first time I use it since the game is no longer beta.
                              I see the elevator activating in level 5, but the elevator door is not visible in level 0, making it basically useless...

Does anyone know what might be going on with this mod?

I haven't found an specific topic of that mod to post in, but if this is not the place, just let me know.

Thanks!!

• MsMeiriona

• Saraneth

Saraneth Big Damn Hero

Like many, I'm looking for an update to the No Kids Room Decor tile mod or something similar. Get the beds out of my house, please!

Also, Clean Shane's Room has no updates. Does it still work?

• slamerz

slamerz Void-Bound Voyager

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
                                  huancz and Valatros like this.
                                Thread Status:
                                Not open for further replies.