Modding Help Updating mods for Stardew Valley 1.3 [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Apr 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@zukane2 The author is still active, but they're probably waiting until Stardew Valley 1.3 is out of beta before updating their mods. They have a lot of mods, so they may not want to repeatedly update their mods due to beta changes. :)

• zukane2

zukane2 Aquatic Astronaut

• Rebochan

Rebochan Scruffy Nerf-Herder

@f4iTh

I've done some additional testing on the Expanded Fridge unofficial update - it looks like setting the config to 1-4 works fine - all items are selectable. However, in the Dynamic Fridge mode, only the first 36 slots are active in the fridge, while the remaining slots can be filled with items but they're unselectable, requiring the items in front of them in the fridge to be removed until they are inside of the original 36 slots. My house was at the highest level, so I was at the highest setting in the Dynamic mode.

TL;DR: The unofficial update works if you manually select the size in the config to be higher than 0, but the 0 setting is broken.

• Claranon

Claranon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm getting a tremendous amount of lag in my game when I use the unofficial Better Sprinklers update. Lag increases the more (basic) sprinklers I put down, with the framerate almost unplayable with the 20 I tried to use on my farm. Removing the mod fixes the problem entirely even with the same amount of sprinklers.

Edit: Finally got to test around more and I narrowed it down to using Better Sprinklers along with the 1.3 update for Range Display. I'm not sure which mod isn't playing nice with the other.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
        • Mizzion

Mizzion Phantasmal Quasar

AlmightyTool updated to work with 1.3.20 & fixed a few bugs, I noticed while testing.

Attached Files:

• koakat

koakat Orbital Explorer

CJB Cheats Menu 1.18-beta.4, as far as I can tell, does not work yet with this update.

Attached Files:

• GyuuNiku

GyuuNiku Intergalactic Tourist

Hi, I got this error today, don't think there's any updates and the only thing different I did was putting chests next to trash cans:

Attached Files:

• f4iTh

f4iTh Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Just a few quick unofficial updates to support the latest game update (1.3.20).
                EDIT: Added CJBCheatsMenu.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
                  blouwho?, lukems88, FairJH and 6 others like this.
                • f4iTh

If you have the config setting at 0, does it show any errors in the console? If it does, could you follow the instructions here and reply with a link to the log?

• Escarlatum

Escarlatum Void-Bound Voyager

I tried to enter stardew valley today, after an update, and got 2 errors in the log.
                    One for CJB Cheats Menu 1.18-beta.4 because it's no longer compatible
                    And the other for Console Commands 2.6-beta.16 because it's no longer compatible.

I reinstalled smapi and the CJB mod but the errors continue...

Attached Files:

• f4iTh

Check this post, I've released unofficial updates for both of those mods

einherjahr likes this.
                      • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

This file is outdated; see mods.smapi.io for the latest updates.

Thanks! Reuploaded with the unofficial version convention so I can link to it from the compatibility list; this file is otherwise changed.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
                          einherjahr likes this.
                        • einherjahr

einherjahr Space Spelunker

Thanks for being awesome Devs!

• peachflower

peachflower Intergalactic Tourist

Warning! Expanded Fridge (unofficial 1.3 update) may delete your items in multiplayer! Just had this happen to me and my friends, I put in a bunch of items, a friend went and put in a bunch of items, and when I opened it again, only my friends items showed. My guess is it doesnt sync the fridge between players.

• f4iTh

@DefenTheNation
                              I appreciate everything you've done for Json Assets but I can continue it from here. This build fixes some issues that even exist in the official build:
                              • Allows custom trees to be planted (again, but normally this time, dirt doesn't have to be tilled any longer)
                              • Fixes items having wrong categories
                              • Fixes items showing up in shops at wrong season
                              • Fixes items showing up as Error Item in the shop upon re-entering a save in the same session

Attached Files:

PandaNikita likes this.
                              • zenreader9

zenreader9 Orbital Explorer

Unfortunately my game crashes when I attempt to use this. I can very reliably reproduce the error. When I craft basic fertilizer, hold it and attempt to place it in tilled soil, the game crashes and exits. I repeated these steps several times to be sure. When I reverted JsonAssets, the problem no longer occurs and I can plant successfully, though I do play with quite a lot of mods so it may be that this new version is conflicting with one of my other mods.

Attached Files:

• f4iTh

Oops! Sorry about that, try the latest version and let me know if it still occurs.

• zenreader9

zenreader9 Orbital Explorer

Just tried it out and no issues! Thanks for your hard work!

f4iTh likes this.
                                    • YukiNoUsagi

YukiNoUsagi Poptop Tamer

I guess with the new Smapi the unofficial version of the cheat and command no longer work. Guess I'll just have to wait for your official release then. >.< Untitled.png

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
                                      • f4iTh

Could you follow these instructions and post the link here?

Thread Status:
                                        Not open for further replies.