Modding Help Updating mods for Stardew Valley 1.3 [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Apr 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mizzion

Mizzion Phantasmal Quasar

Attached Files:

2. Koihime Nakamura

Koihime Nakamura Ketchup Robot

Stardew Notifications 1.8-beta.1 (I'm at this point simply maintaining it by myself, but here's an update for people):

Attached Files:

DaniellobatO likes this.
    • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

This file is outdated; see mods.smapi.io for the latest updates.

Reuploaded with the unofficial-version convention so I can link to it from the wiki, but otherwise unchanged. Thanks!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
      • DaniellobatO

DaniellobatO Scruffy Nerf-Herder

[QUOTE = "Koihime Nakamura, post: 3270001, membro: 49581"] Better Shipping Box, por Kithi. Esta versão bate a 1.1 e a torna compatível com o SDV 1.3.3-beta [/ QUOTE]

Hello @Koihime Nakamura!

I'm using your unofficial version of the better shipping box, and when I try to split a stack of items holding Shift inside the box menu. Half of the items disappear ... Is this a known problem in the official version or is it possible for you to verify why this happens? I would be very grateful!
        This is one of the best SV mods! Should be implemented officially and I believe you think so too ... I would really like to be able to sell only half of some stack of items and do not lose them by forgetting to separate before entering the shipping box ...
        Hug.

• Koihime Nakamura

Bleh. I think I know why it's doing that and part of the problem is that it re implements a lot of the shipping box logic.. from 1.2

.. I'll poke at it tomorrow.

DaniellobatO likes this.
          • Kabigon

Kabigon Void-Bound Voyager

Get Dressed

I managed to make it work with 1.3 though I didn't know it should released as an unofficial update so the name changed to kisekae.

Attached Files:

raquel likes this.
            • EschieValley

EschieValley Space Hobo

Hi, I'm currently having a problem with the Longevity mod for 1.3 beta, here's the crash log.
              Can you tell me how to fix this problem?
              Thanks

Attached Files:

• Mizzion

You'll need to contact the developer of that mod. Here's is a parser link, that will help them figure out their problem. https://log.smapi.io/k5eyShNt Have them check the trace messages. The error is in there.

• TheVess258

TheVess258 Space Hobo

So UI Info Suite seems to have stopped working for me. I made sure I had the latest version of SMAPI, aswell as the newest version of the mod for the beta 1.3. The current most version of the mod is 1.7.9, uploaded on June 2nd, the mod still fails.
                  I uploaded my SMAPI log, if someone can help that would be awesome, this is the only mod I even use and I'd like to use it with my friends :)

Attached Files:

• Mizzion

Check the Posts section on the Nexus page, I replied with a ZippyShare link, that has an updated copy. That will work until @cdaragorn updates it officially.

• Koihime Nakamura

Here's an update for Stardew Notifications, if you're following it here, and not on the Stardew Notifications thread itself. Fixes a null-check bug.

Attached Files:

DaniellobatO likes this.
                      • kreativeplumbob

kreativeplumbob Void-Bound Voyager

Hi,

RTGOAT is aware of the issue and has been trying to recompile the mod. He's been actively working on it, you can follow the progress and post your Smapi log/any additional info to him on the Discord here: https://discord.gg/5mwwh8w

• raquel

raquel Tentacle Wrangler

g
                          Thank you so much!!! you can add some clothes and hair styles?,,, if you can't thanks anyway!! this is awesome!!!:nuruflirt::nuruhappy:

Korrigan likes this.
                          • Crimson FireCat

Crimson FireCat Void-Bound Voyager

CJB Item Spawner looks like it needs a compatibility update

• DaniellobatO

DaniellobatO Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello @Crimson FireCat

I'm using SV 1.3.17, smapi 2.6.16 and CJB IS 1.11 beta 2 and all are working perfectly. I suggest you upgrade your SV, smapi and see if the problem continues.
                              This mod is being officially updated, and here, unofficial updates are willingly shared by the community. Always try to solve updating your game and mods, going to the official site of mod:

https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/93?tab=files
                              Hug.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
                              • Mizzion

Custom Critters updated so that SMAPI doesn't freak out because of a manifest issue.

PurchasableRecipes updated to fix bugs.

Attached Files:

• keodau27

keodau27 Subatomic Cosmonaut

• Kolaris

Kolaris Void-Bound Voyager

The issue was multiplayer rather than 1.3, so that was a misunderstanding on my part. It seems to be working fine in single player.

If you or anyone else wants to take a stab at multiplayer compatibility, it really seems like it's almost there. When a new day is started all sets of children are updated properly to match their parents, but as soon as their parent steps out of their farmhouse they are "unloaded" - not returned to what's in the "default" folder, but actually returned to vanilla children regardless of what XNBs we have.

• Rebochan

Rebochan Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I can't even get that! I have all the slots, but I'm only able to use the first 36 of them even when interacting from the fridge directly. The stove seems aware of the objects being there and I can cook with them, but to take things out past slot 36, I have to basically just take crap out of the fridge and transport them to other chests in the house until I get to the item I want. It's a very bizarre bug, is anyone else experiencing this?

• zukane2

zukane2 Aquatic Astronaut

I don't know if this is the right forum to post a request for an unofficial update. But I would like Map Image Export to work for the latest beta of Stardew. I don't know if the author is active anymore.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
                                      Thread Status:
                                      Not open for further replies.