1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Updates aren't appearing in-game

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Mounta256, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Mounta256

Mounta256 Space Hobo

I play Starbound through a family library on Steam, so I don't personally own the game but I have another family member that has shared access with me. When I'm in the game and I look at what version I'm currently playing it says that I'm up to date; version 1.3.3. But some of the updates that I have seen on websites and when my other family member plays aren't there when I play. I have checked the properties of Starbound and have set it so that it should be updating, but I'm not seeing these same updates. Could I please get some advice as to how I could solve this problem?

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

What do you mean by that? Missing content? If your game is up to date verify your game files through steam.
    Also which updates in general? Do you mean the discord stuff? If yes this is currently starbound - unstable and not in the stable version.

3. Mounta256

Mounta256 Space Hobo

I spoke with my family member, who had told me before that they were playing Starbound without mods, and they apparently DID have mods and forgot about them. These mods were the only differences that I saw, so I apologise for wasting your time.