RELEASED UPDATED 1/20: 2CUTE PRETTY HOUSE MAPS v1.5 now more chill animal room and stuff

Discussion in 'Mods' started by taintedwheat, Jun 4, 2016.

1. taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

UPDATE JANUARY 20, 2017

VERSION 1.5

Hi, its been awhile I went through and fixed up the farmhouses from the first one to the last one and cleaned it up a bit, as well as toned down the cuteness but still cute. This time around i also changed the bed spread and made it less pink. Its still colorful but toned down to match some of the richer colors in the game.

I have uploaded my now used farmhouse_interior as a .png for editings sakes; otherwise all the .xnbs are the same.
    farmhouse_tiles.png
    Look at the screenshots here:
    http://imgur.com/a/LmjMK

THANKS.

Please follow the directions at the bottom of the this post to install this update.

[​IMG]

**NEW**: MORE CRITTERS! AND NOW FIREPLACE IN YOUR BEDROOM!
    So buddy-o, you think you're Snow White or somethin' now?

note: for ease and practicality, i plan to pack alt versions together in a separate folder with main 2cute files at a later date, if need be (e.g. making edits to the smaller houses).
    • Offered alt. version of fireplaces - one in kitchen is still a pizza oven, one in bedroom is an edit by @Rosalie:
        • [​IMG]
      • also does this to your basement smiting area:
        • [​IMG]
    • Offered muted color scheme on lights and butterflies. Attached to the bottom of the post. Screen of color change:
      • [​IMG]
    • Fixed bottom clipping on the bottom of the changing partition in the bathroom.
    • Added more animals, also butterflies. (Evidently shown in the screenshot above.)
    • Fireplace now in bedroom:
      • [​IMG]

Hi.

This was originally a custom final house upgrade provided by me by @QuantumConcious that I kinda jimmied up to be cute as I learned a lot more about tIDE in his absence.

This is where you can find the original maps, and it's safer to upgrade to this one if you used QC's FarmHouseExtended maps in the past:
    http://community.playstarbound.com/...t-versions-interior-only-updated-15-5.114110/

OTHER CREDIT:

@eemie for the adorable toucan and cardinal
    @Ankou for her lovebirds and birdcage.

FEATURES:
    • colorful lights
    • Abigail's hamster
    • birds w/bird cage (replaces crib)
    • butterflies
    • second fireplace, back in bedroom (thx jinx for fixing that for me)
    • dog/pet beds (custom tilesheet, does not replace NPCs' beds.)
    • seasonal growing area
    • laundry room (for @zcsnightmare laundry machines (dude give us the .png on a couch, or I guess I can add it in the map a little later? D: )
    • original basement stuff by QC but interior designed much cuter by me.
    • the most fleshed out bathroom yet (the other versions do not have a changing area/apparition)

to come later:
    - I may go back into the earlier upgrades and redo the interiors, but maybe not. I know I'm definitely not going to be adding the bathroom to them though, sorry.

DIRECTIONS:
    • back up your stuff
    • place FarmHouse2.xnb and FarmHouse2_marriage.xnb in the maps folder.
    • place farmhouse_tiles.xnb, FarmHouseExtended_ExtraDecor_tiles.xnb, FarmHouseExtended_walls_floors.xnb into main content folder.

note: i also have townInterriors.xnb that has the pizza oven provided in one of the screenshots below. It is also in the .zip file.

IMPORTANT NOTE: if you do not want to use my cute ass farmhouse_tiles, in order to use the birdcage, you must unpack your own farmhouse_tiles and put the birdcage in place of the crib.
    you can download it here, if you rather not unpack mine to do so:
    http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/309/?
    IMPORTANT NOTE 2: You must copy and paste over the family portrait by @swpau (you don't have to if you're married to Harvey, I guess). The packed file has that by default. Attached is the FarmHouseExtended_ExtraDecor_tiles.png to make it easier to edit (as well as " "_walls_floors.png, I know not everyone likes pink).
    Here's a link to her thread to find portraits to paste in place of that one:
    http://community.playstarbound.com/...l-cartoon-version-is-released-4-6-1am.113109/

SUPER OTHER IMPORTANT NOTE:
    I will not be taking requests or making accommodations/ different versions of this. You may unpack it to edit in tIDE or edit the .pngs to change the color or whatever, but since this is my personal layout made for me and edited by me, this is it.

LAYOUT:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PIZZA OVEN IN-GAME:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ADDITIONALLY:
    Attached is another .zip changing the reskins of the babies into a husky-boy and a bulldog-girl wearing green and pink collars, respectfully. They were made custom for me by @pizza margherita , which became a huge inspiration for me to change the beds in the first place.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    (Note: The husky actually has a green collar in the .xnb, this is an old .gif).​

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
      beerziiez, kpa5, Jsan and 11 others like this.
    • Rosalie

Rosalie Cosmic Narwhal

CUTE CUTE

eeeee <3 great job!

• taintedwheat

Thankies! ugh, I suck I forgot that I have a huge picture of me and Harvey there. xD; ugh, it's an easy copy and paste I need to go through @swpau 's paintings or people could, to replace that xD

Rosalie likes this.
        • foghorn

foghorn Pangalactic Porcupine

taintedwheat likes this.
        • KittyCas

KittyCas Scruffy Nerf-Herder

:DD LOVE IT! Good thing I was already gonna marry Harvey too xD

taintedwheat likes this.
          • taintedwheat

I don't even know what that anime is, I just know that's kinda weird. Although, I wouldn't mind my next body pillow being hella weebo.

LOLOL ahhrgah, now that would be a cute bed edit if no one plans to get married, just never use that side of the bed

psh, it was before it got changed by CA haha. Nah, I jut liked tried to use it has a vase or pitcher or something because everything else is so gd big. I do have some smoking stuffs made for the house though xD

ughhh this just makes me think about how i really need to work on that mod, forreal. it's a lot of data entry stuff at this point [still need to make machines or w/e] but the large chunk of it left is actually getting stuff written up to be serialized

and w/e and use igorious' stuff to do so. p.q

I love Harvey, also I got the bearded version to look like my husband. He plays, but not really... Is it even easy to make the dude look like harvey? w/e haha

KittyCas likes this.
            • taintedwheat

ALSO:
              pets, i only have dog toddlers... I wish someone would make dog babies.. ;__; anyway, the awesome @pizza margherita made these dog-toddlers for me.
              a husky boy and a bull dog girl:
              [​IMG] [​IMG]
              (The husky actually has a green collar in the .xnb, this is an old .gif).

She is super awesome.
              Anyway, attached bellowwwww. (and to be in OP as well)

also gonna try mapping the fireplace again in tIDE first

Attached Files:

Rosalie likes this.
              • foghorn

I've followed that WIP thread since Idunnowhen. I finally got impatient and just edited some stuff in the More Crops Mod...
                Your WIP is also part of why I use Tego's and Advize's expansions (keepin' my crops out of nosy neighbor/mayor's eyes lol)

On topic: With a little bit of work, this can become my man-cave. I won't remove the 2CUTE, I'm just gonna turn it down a little. Thank you! Cool stuff as always!

taintedwheat likes this.
                • KittyCas

KittyCas Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Haha xD I have the bearded version too because, well, beard :megusta:

taintedwheat likes this.
                  • taintedwheat

Please do! Omg, no one should be suffered by the too cute bug if it's not meant for them. n.n

Beards are the best thing ever.
                    AHHH love them. I've been with my guy for 4 years plus now? Married for 2. Never seen him live without a beard. That'd be weird whenever that happens.

UPDATE: Jinxie got the fireplace to work! Used the gray one, the most right fireplace on the townsinterrior.

@Rosalie , do you think you could put your cute fireplace on there for me?

2ND UPDATE: GOING TO ADD MORE ANIMALS! Using the sprites from critters.xnb WHOOOOO

critters.png
                    FUCK THESE AND THE BIRDS ARE GOING INTO MY GREENHOUSE LATER TOO SHIT

Last edited: Jun 4, 2016
                      foghorn, Rosalie and KittyCas like this.
                    • Rosalie

Rosalie Cosmic Narwhal

sure girl <3 pink or blue? I'll be able to do it tonight or tomarrow ;D

taintedwheat likes this.
                      • taintedwheat

pink plzz n___n

Rosalie likes this.
                        • taintedwheat

ahhh look it; still need to put this all on the unmarried map:
                          [​IMG]
                          [​IMG]

• foghorn

cute...overload... Good gracious.
                            Hmmm...I wonder if a pet store could make it's way into Pelican Market Square?

Eilonwy74, Pookachu_ and taintedwheat like this.
                            • eemie

eemie Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

It's like the animals are partying omfg

taintedwheat likes this.
                              • taintedwheat

That would be really, really cool
                                OMG THAT WOULD BE COOL. Instead of changing the skins of the same livestock over and over. I would so love that to be an update in Farmhand. More animals plzzz.

Marnie is boring.

Alot of animals sleep the majority of the day, like 18 hours. They have to party n____n

---
                                UPDATE TO THREAD/OP. WHOOOP. Jinxie just put the fireplace in there in tIDE for me haha. I really do think it was like a mod's fault that made my game all fucky (and that it doesn't like fireplaces from custom tilesheets too much)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 4, 2016
                                • taintedwheat

also, there is a surprise in the kitchen:disshappy:

foghorn likes this.
                                  • foghorn

Why is he/she up there? :laugh:Stalkin' my pot of coffee, I'll bet. Shoo!

taintedwheat likes this.
                                    • taintedwheat

Lol, the frogs are so cute that I didn't want to only use 'em facing in one direction xD

All I kept thinking were the budweiser toads n.n
                                      Too bad there weren't any beer sprites handy in townInterrior or I would have two of them just croaking away in front of it xD

MayaMayhem likes this.
                                      • taintedwheat

Also, how's the man-cave [should be easy to just delete all the butterflies from the bed] going?