Update Ideas

Discussion in 'Other' started by StarBoundTrekWars, Sep 29, 2017.

Tags:
  1. StarBoundTrekWars

StarBoundTrekWars Seal Broken

Some update ideas.. so yeah.
    1. Custom Codexes
    2. New Biomes
    3. Space Battles - Hold on, let me explain this one. While you ride on your ship you could get ambushed by pirates or something, and you can use lasers on your ship or something to defend.

Thats all for now okay cool bye.

2. SkinHeadBaby

SkinHeadBaby Big Damn Hero

Dont think 3 is possible in the game maybe a mech battle instead but that you will still need to chose to do i guess

3. General Nuclear

General Nuclear Supernova

Would have been possible with the mini game mechanic since we only need to look on our ship's screen and only add it like a mini game where we control it on the screen but if we lose our character dies but respawns.

Nibolas O Anelbozas likes this.
  4. Nibolas O Anelbozas

Nibolas O Anelbozas Spaceman Spiff

1: I think that with the new update it'll be possible to write down your own stuff and share, but as codexes that stays forever, because it might get a bit crazy.
    2 :Always nice, but with new biomes comes new items and stuff, so I guess that it would be a big update
    3 : as Gen Nuke said, it can be done maybe, something like Interstelaria space battles, after the battle, maybe you can beam on with your mech to salvage what's left.

5. MaroonHorizon

MaroonHorizon Void-Bound Voyager

my Ideas:
    -building physics and destruction
    -wider story
    -classes
    -mastery system
    -more unique weapon mechanics
    -new planet types: planets with cities
    -gravity adjust in the ship

Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
  6. MaroonHorizon

MaroonHorizon Void-Bound Voyager

im planning on buying the soundtrack just to fund chucklefish :D

7. warmainiac

warmainiac Void-Bound Voyager

maybe in the future their could be an update for monitors of 1920 x 1080 if players with monitors of that size want to play full screen and not get a headache (the monitor that i have right now is that size and receiving a graphical issue to what other smaller monitors are having at the bottom of the screen)

8. Starfan87

Starfan87 Void-Bound Voyager

Maybe a space fight could be possible.
    . if you lose your ship is not destroyed, it can be fixed with penguin Pete. And your ship is just disabled. Meaning you can't fly anywhere. And there could be a console that upgrades the ships blasters. With the metal you are mining. For example, 30 titanium bars and 24 salvaged power couplings to upgrade defense. This would give mech parts another use.