RP Untold (a starbound RP)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jareix Cryvix, Sep 11, 2015.

1. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

[​IMG]
    Rairi sighs.
    "I bet Harold is 'it' still, yes?"

@Kaiachi @Jareix Cryvix

2. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

in response, another flash bang is tossed out from the oven...

3. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Haruko is temporarily blinded, but her third eye still seems to function somewhat efficiently. She quickly turns, eyes the syphrauk, and pulls out a throwing knife. She growls, "You messed with the wrong fish today you scaly bastard! Get the hell out of my kitchen unless you want to make the switch from my oven to my stew pot!"

4. Jareix Cryvix

She then soon realizes that the syphrauk is totally gone... Along with most raw meat items and a fork and knife... :sneaky:

5. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

[​IMG]
    Rairi sighs.
    "What a jerk... Though he would have been sold at an auction most likely if he wasn't able to escape when he did."
    He turns toward the hidden syphrauk, puzzled.
    "You're such a clever being. How could you dare allow yourself to be caught?!"

@Kaiachi @Jareix Cryvix

Kaiachi likes this.
  6. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Haruko shakes her head in anger, runs into her kitchen, and grabs the heaviest cast iron skillet she can find.

7. Jareix Cryvix

he grins up at Rari... "Because I need a backup plan just in case varmint prefers my worth in pixels rather than knowledge. To be specific, help with being bought out of the auction once we land... If I escape, varmint knows that my corpse will still be worth quite a lot. He'll send all of his minions after me along with a bounty... I don't like being dead or bound in a cage. As for the auction money itself, I know exactly where the planet's local rubidium mine stores it's ingots. That stuff is pretty pricey, and I'm good enough of a thief to know how to steal from it. I've done it many times before. You have no idea how many auctions I've been through on veridian..." He sighs and cleans his feather a bit... "it's a dull life being a live display for the rich. Hired thief, that's what I lived for. I worked with the best. Does Nameless Wayne ring a bell? Of course it doesn't! Not many people know of him unless you did business with him. And even then, you never met in person. Until the ATL came... Found him and and killed him on the spot. Then they captured me and auctioned me off for less than a Gpx..." He looks away with a sad look in his eyes... "I know your obviously the leader of these mercenaries, you call the shots... Help me out, and not only do you have my trust and a metric tonne of refined rubidium, but also my skills at your disposal. As for starting pixels, leave that to me. Just beat everyone else at the auction... Varmint gets all the money. But I know that this will be a live auction for sure. Anyone willing to pay for me will be there in person, along with their pixel cards..." He holds out a three fingered claw... "So... Do we have a deal?"[DOUBLEPOST=1444096811][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Before rari can reply, he leaps out from under the table, grabs half of his sandwich off of his plate, and flaps off... "I'll see you later when we land!"he turns the corner and hides somewhere... "Also varmint... Don't worry, none of your precious pixels will be lost... I Promise you that... Probably gonna fetch a much better price anyway since Rari's gang is playing bankrupt against rich fatasses..."

Last edited: Oct 6, 2015
    The Alonne and Kaiachi like this.
  8. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

[​IMG]
    Rairi shakes his head and sighs. He pulls out a radio that transmits to an audio device he had Harold plant on the syphrauk when he was holding him.
    "You're playing me for a fool... I don't want the rubidium, or the pixels. I have enough of both. But you want to be free, so I'll help you anyways."
    He whistles, and both Harold and Oliver come into the kitchen. He motions for them to speak into the radio as well.
    [​IMG]

"You have my skills."
    "And mine!"
    Rairi looks at Haruko and shrugs.
    "Well, that happened."

@Kaiachi @Jareix Cryvix

9. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Haruko sets down her pan on the counter, with a sigh, "If anyone payed me for the food I served, I might have some boullion to pitch in. Though, I support the cause..." She wanders into the kitchen, a little downcast. "Enjoy your food. I'll make another sandwich if you crave it."

The Alonne likes this.
  10. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

[​IMG]
    Rairi sighs.
    "I know I may seem like an all-knowing, creepy-looking mercenary who's most likely killed more people than you'll ever know, but I have a heart. And I'll repay you for the food that syphrauk stole... Alright?"

11. Jareix Cryvix

Without warning, a generous hand full of pixels "inexplicably" drop down from the air vent right above the table...
    "Found my wallet! Here's your tip... Also, nice job recognizing what I am basitin... Your probabably the first mercenary that I've met that was both smart and capable. Though it's really impressive how fast you can round up your crew like that..." a few more pixels drop down and suddenly cease...

The Alonne likes this.
  12. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Haruko rushes to the doorway of the cafeteria and slows upon the sight of the pixels pouring from the vent. Looking astonished, she says, "Batten down the hatches...", and she begins to awkwardly shuffle through the fresh pile of pixels blanketing the floor. She jumps up to sit on the small patch of table not covered in pixels and says, "Looks like you won't have to worry about that repayment, merc man. Get any doubloons in your salad?"
    @Riley The Basitin Gamer

The Alonne and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  13. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

[​IMG]
    Rairi laughs.

"He may have given you those pixels, but I'll still give you some anyways... And syphrauk, I may have figured out what you are, but you haven't figured out what I am!"
    He takes out a large bag of Px and hands it to Haruko.
    "Here, take it. And for goodness sake... I haven't laughed or smiled in a long time..."

@Kaiachi @Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  14. Jareix Cryvix

A voice booms loudly on the intercom...
    "I believe you are some sort of genetically modified human bred and trained to be the ultimate soldier. A Ningen it says here on your file... I've only ever met one before, and even then, the only observable difference between your kind and a human is the fact that you generally smell very different. You do not smell human at all, so I had reason to suspect that you were either an android or a genetic creation. I'll have to learn more about you, it's very fascinating to-" he is cut off suddenly with the sound of flapping wings and a penguin squeaking furiously... "give me that! Sorry about that you folkses in the ship. Some chicken thing somehow escaped his cage and raided my clothes closet..." "you mean wardrobe?" "yeah that... Wait a minute... Get out of here you stoupid boid! Anyway, just letting y'all know that we'se gettin close to veridiwhatsit and will be landin' so- HEY! GIVE THAT FEDORA BACK!" some more fighting can be heard in the background as the microphone suddenly shuts off...

The Alonne likes this.
  15. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

[​IMG]
    Rairi mutters under his breath...
    "That syphrauk can find out anything... Very clever."

16. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Haruko laughs, "Oh please, there's no need for that! I'll take up my larder depletion with Varmint. Besides, it looks like you'll be needing those pixels for yourself and your troubles, that syphrauk is sly. Keep it for the next visit, you and your guys are welcome in my cafeteria any time. However, the laughs are free." Haruko nods her head once with a smile.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
  17. Jareix Cryvix

The penguin boss walks in with a different and slightly less smart looking fedora looking very pissed...
    "get me some chilled haddock tuts..." He sits down at a separate table... "And maybe some booze... That would be pretty damn good right about now..." He reaches into his inner tuxedo pocket... "Hey! Where the f*ck is my wallet?!"he says as said nearly empty wallet drops down from the vent above haruko and rari...

The Alonne likes this.
  18. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

[​IMG]
    Rairi shifts his glasses.
    "I believe the syphrauk stole it... Here, some compensation."
    He hands the penguin the bag of pixels he would have handed Haruko.

19. Jareix Cryvix

The penguin gives him a confused look... "I don't want your money! And what the hell is a... Say-frack?" He says as the aforementioned syphrauk reaches from under the table and grabs his wallet. Seconds later... "Hey! There's my wallet! Musta' leaved it in me back pocket by accident... Now about that fish and drink?!"

20. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

[​IMG]
    He sighs and walks over to Haruko's kitchen with his now-empty bowl.
    "While you cook for the penguin, I'll wash my own plates... Least I can do."

@Kaiachi @Jareix Cryvix