RP Untold (a starbound RP)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jareix Cryvix, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

"Well, I-" Haruko stands quickly as Kane opens the door. "Looks like you get to ask him yourself."
    "What an astute observation, Kane." She pushes past him and sits down in the back, next to Varmint.
    @Capn' Kane

Last edited: Nov 10, 2015
  2. DustyScabbard

DustyScabbard Spaceman Spiff

As the A-45 comes to a stop, Dusty rides Broody over to the gate where Harvis was pointing. The chetarwahn comes to a stop at the wooden fence, allowing both Dusty and the hylotl to jump off of her back. As Harvis led Broody back to the barn, Dusty looks out at the pasture, where smaller chetarwahns were playing with each other, their horns mere nubs compared to those of their mother. A tap on the should made Dusty turn to see Rairi standing there, scythe held out for Dusty to take. Giving him a slight nod, Dusty grabs the weapon with both hands. Rairi walks back to the car and Dusty gets go of his breath as he drops it on the ground.
    Dusty: That thing is heavy! How does Rairi carry it around all the time?

The Alonne, Jareix Cryvix and Kaiachi like this.
  3. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Fons returns to his ship, having secured basic necessities. Exhausted, he retires to his quarters.

4. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Harvis turns to Dusty as he polishes Broody's plates... "Dunno 'bout your friend there... he seems a bit... weird... anyhoo, you seem to take particular interest in the cehts, why don't you go out to meet them? GERTREUDIS!" He calls... a little apex girl with pigtails and a ponytail pops out from outside of the barn... "Yes paw?" "Why dont' you take our fuzzy friend out to meet the rest of our family?" "Sure thing paw! Follow me Mr. furhead!" she happily skips out of the barn out of sight in the direction of the pastures.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2015
  5. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

Reginald dismounted the Photon Cannon, "Sorry bout yer Chet-whatever. I honestly thought she was gonna come and do us dead."

Syril turned to Dusty, "Don't be too long Dusty, we need to get a move on soon. Kiro, you and I need to sort out weaponry." Syril turned back to Harvis, "Sorry to bother you, but you guys wouldn't happen to have a long range comm system?"
    @Jareix Cryvix @The Alonne @DustyScabbard

6. Jareix Cryvix

Mergie turns to Syril..."As a matter of fact, we do! come on in! I'll show you how to work the old radio..."

7. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

Syril follows Mergie intently, "Is it able to communicate outside the atmosphere?"

The Alonne likes this.
  8. Jareix Cryvix

"Err... Well, maybe you can find a way to relay yer message to someone who can... come on in..." she begins walking to the house, gesturing for Syril to follow...

The Alonne likes this.
  9. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

Reggie overheard the conversation and decided to follow the two inside "I got a couple of friends back in the town who should be able to get a message out."

The Alonne likes this.
  10. DustyScabbard

Dusty smiles at the Apex girl and follows her into the fields. He sees several other creature grazing, but the chetwahns are the closest. His tail twitches slightly in anticipation. Closing the gap between them with a couple short bounds, Dusty starts to talk to the child.
    Dusty: Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Dusty. So, what other aliens do you have other than the chetwahns? Are the all livestock or just pets? How many are native to this planet? How do you get the ones here who aren't?

The Alonne likes this.
  11. Jareix Cryvix

"Well, other than the Chets, we mostly have Shrylchraisi, Blauseiuri, and Quekhneris by way of livestock... As for pets, all we have is quarry, our basalt mole turtle. I suppose there's also Gennisse, our syphrauk, but she's probably much closer to being an extended family member than a pet... The only ones native to this planet are the Blauseiuri. They're our main labor workers. We get all of the others at the local animal merchants over in the mudflats near sector twelve... The Chetarwahns are our main source of income and food as well as our future rides... Their meat is incredibly delicious, and the mother has a baby just about every week. It's honestly ridiculous... Though most of the babies end up dying at birth and are eaten by the others and the mom. Once we had about a dozen live ones, we just started killing off the spares whenever they are born. Trust me, once you've had a Chet burger, there's no going back to any old burger, steak, or chili... Anyway, care to meet the pups? They're all really friendl-" a small chetarwahn pup suddenly runs out from seemingly nowhere and cannons directly into Dusty's groin... The pup then proceeds to lap at his face while he's on the ground... "Sorry 'bout that mister... That's buster, the youngest... He's a ball full of energy and loves to show off his accuracy... You alright there mister?"

The Alonne likes this.
  12. DustyScabbard

Dusty's groan turns into a giggle as the chet licks his face. The pain is unbearable, but that wasn't going to take the smile off of Dusty's face. He tries to answer the girl in between face-fulls of sandpapery tongue.
    Dusty: I'm *lick* fine... Really! It's so cool that *slurp* you have so many species here. I *slobber* would love to meet the rest! If you *re-lick* could, you know, help Buster off of me?

The Alonne likes this.
  13. Jareix Cryvix

She picks up the 50kg pup off of dusty and sets it on the ground. As she helps dusty up, Buster starts yipping and running around the two in inexplicable excitement. "Sorry about him. He's the most rambunctious out of the lot of them. Come on, I can show you the others. They aren't so bad..." she begins leading Dusty towards the rest of the Chetarwahn pups.

The Alonne likes this.
  14. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

"What is contained in that syringe?"

15. Jareix Cryvix

"That toxic flask of yours has been analyzed as well as your blood, and the appropriate antivenoms have been injected. Your a clever person, the kind of person we are very accustomed to dealing with... Immigrants like you that think they waltz through the atmosphere without proper identification and cataloging."

16. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  17. Jareix Cryvix

A hylotl farmer looking no older than fifteen approaches them. He looks nearly identical to Harvis. "Maw says y'all 're welcome to stay fee dinner should you'd be so inclined. We've got more than enough pusplumb stew, and Gennisse makes these amazing glowcherry pies, and she's always willing to share. Old miss Genny ain't go much to do since her mind began giving way, so she mostly does the knit work and baking around 'ere. Th' name's Jarvis by the way... Son of paw Harvis..." he holds out a webbed hand for either one to take.

Kaiachi and The Alonne like this.
  18. DustyScabbard

Finally Dusty reaches the pack of chetwahns. All the way there Buster made sure that Dusty's hand was rested on his head. Once in sight of his siblings, Buster runs off to greet them, yipping ecstatically. Some of the young chetwahns are wary of Dusty's prescence, while others are just as excited as Buster of the new arrival. Dusty laughs as they come to inspect him, reaching out and petting the heads of those closest. It had been a long time since Dusty had been in the company of so many animals that didn't want to kill him. From behind, Dusty hears the sound of another alien, and turns to see a black furred creature wearing a similarly colored shell parting the sea of chetwahns to come closer to him.
    Dusty: Oh, this must be the mole turtle you mentioned. He is like a sheep dog around the farm?

19. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

Harold took the Hyotl's hand.
    "Harold Munin. Nice to meet you."

20. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

"I am not an immigrant, i barely know how i got here."