RP Untold (a starbound RP)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jareix Cryvix, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

She jots down some more info onto her holo pad. She narrows Her brand at that last part... "I see... Classified eh? Well, no need to tell any of us such classified secrets... Care for some water? I'll be right back... You can answer your questions then..." she gets up and walks out of the room. Moments after she leaves, a floran dressed in similar garb enters... She stands at the opposite end of the table. Glaring. "Alright bulb headed bub... We can do this the easy way... Or the hard way..."

2. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

"Personally i prefer the one that includes death."

3. Jareix Cryvix

She grins... "Hard way it is then..." she pulls out a pistol and shoots him in the shin...

4. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

"problem number one: i am unable to feel pain right now. problem number 2: even if you kill me, ill come back and nuke this entire planet."

5. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Fons unstraps himself from the pilot's seat. He opens the bridge door with his AR setup, closing it behind him, and limps down the hallway to the exit hatch. He opens the hatch and looks out at the dockyard.

6. Jareix Cryvix

She narrows her eyes... Still grinning. "Well then... I suppose we'll just have to keep you alive 'till you talk alien..."

7. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Fons, keeping his handgun with him, exits the ship, closes the hatch, and explores the surroundings.

8. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

"Problem number three: *he pulls a flask out of his pocket* Poison."

9. Jareix Cryvix

She immediately shoots the flask with a different gun... The flask suddenly is teleported out of his had... He is then shot with a syringe... The floran gives him a look like 'don't look at me! ;)'

The Alonne likes this.
  10. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

After much thought, and what felt like days of running, Haruko decided to sprint her way back to the cruiser. She knocked on the door, thinking to herself, 'If he wants to talk, he knows where to find me.'

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  11. Jareix Cryvix

Miskahn flaps up right next to her and lands on the ground beside her. Jariex is running close behind them. Miskahn carefully drops the large pouch in his snout. Careful not to let it open. "Who wants to talk with you? Varmint?"

12. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

"Oh blast it, Miskahn, you're in my head now!?" She shakes her head in frustration. "I'm sure Varmint does want to talk to me..." Haruko turns her attention back to the cruiser. "Open up in there, Kane. The zoo is here."

13. Jareix Cryvix

He chuckles... "Of course I'm in your head! Had you done your research, you would find that that's why syphrauki are such good thieves and so valuable... Though it's only one sided... I can read your active thoughts and maybe glimpse at what you're actually seeing, but I can't dig into memories or influence the person with my own thoughts... That's how I was able to glean information regarding what of these to get for Jareix..." he opens the pouch to reveal that its full of many different bullets. All of them 20mm and most of them impervium. Some are ball ammo, some armor piercing, and some are hollow point. There looks to be even a few birdshot shells in there...

14. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Haruko leans against the cruiser. "Aye, but thoughts can be dangerous, Miskahn. Though I've learned to keep my secrets, as should you." She looks down at the bag. "Wow, mate, it seems you've got yourself a bag full of trouble. Pushing over the shopkeeps, are ya!" She laughs and jokingly punches the bird. "I don't suppose you have anything thing in that magic bag for me, do you, mister wizard?" She laughs harder than before.

15. Jareix Cryvix

He rubs his shoulder from the punch... "Well, if you've spent as much time with mister Wayne as I have, then you would know that the more dangerous the thought, the higher the value... Interrogations were some of my favorite services... Never had to do much work other than mention the thing I'm trying to glean so that they would focus on protecting it, inadvertently bringing it to the surface ripe for plucking! As for you, I can only fit so much stuff, luckily, another robbery was going on at this sword shop. Since the guy was interrogating the owner for his safe combination, I was able to nick this nifty little pair of "chopsticks" for you before the robber was disemboweled..." he plucks out what originally looked to be a pair of very fancy decorative chopsticks sticking out from the pile of bullets. When he holds them up, they are revealed to be sheathed blades about as long and almost as thin as a chopstick... It looks very beautifully designed, one with a black and red hylotl dragon of earth, the other one with a similar looking white and blue dragon of water. He holds the pair in his claw and holds it up for Haruko to take.

16. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Haruko looks both surprised and delighted. "I was just joking with you, lad, but thanks!" She picks up the stiletto like chopstick blades from his claws and inspects them. They look intricate and quite fancy. "These are right lovely, I know just what to do with them." She pulls out the pin and spoon from her fins and stows them in her obi, replacing them with the new chopsticks. After her fins are secured, she pulls out her pipe and packs it back down to light.

17. Jareix Cryvix

"I wasn't too sure what to get kane, so I stole another 20mm pistol from the gunshop..." He digs through to the bottom of the bag, pulling out a very large pistol... trying (and failing) to heft it with his two hands to show it to Haruko... I also stole a spare clip to go with it... what do you think?"
    @Lava Cake @Capn' Kane

18. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

Kane opens up the ship door. "Oh look," He says dryly. "The zoo squad is complete."

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  19. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

20. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

Kiro and Syril both dismount the A-45, Kiro's nose wrinkled in disgust, "This place reeks like manure and drugged up hillbilly's..." Syril slapped Kiro on the back, "Should remind you of home then shouldn't it?"

The Alonne likes this.