RP Untold (a starbound RP)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jareix Cryvix, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Haruko runs to the gun store, hoping the kid does his job. She rushes in the door and sees Jareix and Miskahn. "You both need to haul to the cruiser immediately, no stops! Tell Varmint that I said 'He' is here."
    @Jareix Cryvix

2. Lava Cake

Lava Cake Scruffy Nerf-Herder

After a bit of a "Hmm" let out by Heptane, he then asks the man "Hell of an unique gun, you mind if I inspect it a bit more?"

3. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Jareix looks a bit dissapointed... he holds up two 20mm ball amunition rounds... "These are all the gun-bolts I have left..."
    "Yes, just be quick about it..."

4. Lava Cake

Lava Cake Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Scratching his head a bit, he then picks up the gun, cocks it, uncocks it and tests the reloading system. He tests the size of the ammunition by determening the size of the barrel with a measurement tool. He then finishes and says "Yeah, I have a few 20mm rounds, I can remove the casings and they will be ball shaped, I'll be right back." He then places the gun back down on the table and walks back into the backroom.

After half a minute, he returns with a small metal case of ball rounds. "Alright." He says "For these 40 impervium rounds it would cost ya 500 pixels. 20 millimeters is pretty damn big, so that's my lowest price."

5. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Haruko thinks to herself 'Blast the lot of them, I'm fast enough to do it myself.' She runs back to the docking bay, dodging by cargo loaders and running by people. She knocks on the door, "It's Haru, have Kane open the door."

6. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

Kane opens the door. "Well, here's a third of the zoo gang, where's the lizard? And the bird thing?"

7. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Haruko leans in and whispers, "You're an undignified monkey yourself, Kane. Jokes aside, HE is here, don't let Varmint be seen. The lizard and bird are dawdling at some gun store."

8. Captain Kane

Kane suddenly looks off into the distance wistfully. "So Jesus has finally returned." He says solemnly.

9. Jareix Cryvix

He considers them... He notices the syphrauk carefully opening the door of the shop with a sack in his mouth... Jareix tosses the 500px onto the counter, sweeps the rounds into his satchel, and darts for the door..."That will be all! Thank you!" He and Miskahn are now running through the streets towards the docking bay...

Lava Cake and Kaiachi like this.
  10. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

This is probably less risky. Fons has attempted to hail multiple vessels to no avail, intending to find information on the planet and the latest news. Next, he attempts to hail Varmint's cruiser.

11. Captain Kane

Varmint answers the hail, because why the hell not? "State your business."

12. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Alright, glowstick... Don't be so touchy. Just asking what's going on down there.

Lava Cake and Kaiachi like this.
  13. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

"You know who the hell I meant. I'll be back, don't let him see Varmint." With that, she closes the door in his face and runs to the entrance of the docking bay.

14. Captain Kane

Varmint is confused as to how Fons knows his race when using an audio only channel. "Fuck off." He ends the hail.

Kaiachi likes this.
  15. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Quite an irritable glowstick. Fons continues hailing vessels.

16. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Haruko sees the child standing nearby and walks up to him, pixels in hand. She leans down as he whispers in her ear, and nods, dropping 200 more pixels into his hands. She sprints away.

Lava Cake likes this.
  17. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

After having his hails consistently rejected, Fons changes his mind. Screw common sense... He descends once again, this time planning to dock.
    He sweeps the Marlin over the dockyards twice before locating a vacant port.
    Welcome to Outlaw's Haven...

18. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

"System Lambda-Beta-Sigma planet V-III, i lived in a hylotl colony.

19. Jareix Cryvix

She jots something else down... "Interesting... What is your occupation and who is your employer?"

20. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

"My occupation would be what you would call a protector, a gaurdian of sorts. As for my employer... im afraid thats classified information."