RP Untold (a starbound RP)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jareix Cryvix, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Meanwhile, in boss penguy's quarters...
    "Hey, Mr. Dancer? It's me... Did you hire a glitchy floran to protect our mercs or somethin' like that? 'Cause I ain't trustin' him for one god damned second..."

Kaiachi likes this.
  2. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

@FactoringZettaShonic
    [​IMG]
    "I'll choose to trust you... for now."
    He puts his scythe on his back and stands down.
    "While you penguins check with Mr. Dancer whether this guy's lying or not, I'll stay here with my crew and the other mercs and watch this floran closely."

Kaiachi likes this.
  3. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

Clockblink: Im afraid that wont be an option. *Dissapears in red flash light*

4. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

[​IMG]
    "Sigh. Great..."

5. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

A bright holographic image of Varmint's head appears. "Capture him and bring him to me." The holo-feed cuts out as Varmint ends the transmission.

6. Jareix Cryvix

The penguin sighs as the transmission ends. "But how? Sir? Hello? Ah crap..." The penguin shuts off the holophone and pulls out cigar... "Probably gonna be as easy as catching a god damn shadow... Hopefully this guy's more bark than bite..." He replaces an ice pack on his head. "We really need to make these stairs less steep" he remarks as he calls a lift from his room...

7. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

*At the watchers base*
    Clockblink: "First phase complete, they know about my existence."
    Pacatotl: "Good job."
    *Watchers base, garden*
    A dove with feathers constantly changing color lands on Clockblinks left shoulder.
    Clockblink:"Hello there Archimedes"
    The dove coos.
    Clockblink:"Now where is Aristotle, im going to need you both for the next mission."
    A Floran snake constantly changing its colors much like the dove slithers up to him.
    Clockblink: "So thats where you went Aristotle, anyway im going to have to attach a microcamera to both of you, hold still for a second"

8. Jareix Cryvix

Meanwhile in the engine room. A Sallok engineer is busy wrenching bolts back together and soldering up holes in the pneumatics.
    "Top notch quality engine my ass... Sure it goes fast, but this damn thing needs more maintenance than a bloody boiler engine..." He mumbles to himself as the penguin head of engineering passes by, inspecting his work and mumbles incoherently about not being able to find quality pneumatic engineers nowadays...

9. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

*All the information is classified*
    *Watchers base, lab*
    Elyte: "Well, how are the two test subjects of the color changing serum faring"
    Clockblink: "They are doing well, hell im even taking them with me on my next mission."

10. Jareix Cryvix

Time passes and eventually, the Sallōk's break time arrives. He heads down to the cafeteria, tightening bolts along the way and checking on the engine condition. "Yeesh... Didn't expect an erchius engine of this power... I wonder where the FTL booster is, maybe I can take some notes and finally pass that damn course when I get back..." he then notices a strange bleeping device on the engine, but dissmisses it and continues along his way, eventually ariving to the cafeteria.

11. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Hearing footsteps from the adjacent cafeteria, Haruko exits the kitchen and enters the cafeteria room.
    "Greetings and salutations, um... my apologies! I don't believe we've met. What can I get for ya?"

12. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

// Penny from RWBY confirmed.

SneakyBox likes this.
  13. Jareix Cryvix

"Hello there Ms. Hylotl... Do you happen to have a "carnivore's delight" or "meat eater's special" by chance? First day here on the ship..."

14. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

"My name is Ms. Haruko, if you're fixing to be the respectful type. As for your request, that depends... I saw some penguin tumble down the stairs as I was wiping down tables a few minutes ago. If he didn't make it, I could start up a pot of water and..." She shook her head and chuckled. "I joke, of course! Let me get something nice for ya."

15. Jareix Cryvix

He seems a bit unnerved by the "joke" but calmly replies "sure Ms. Haruko, I'll take whatever. As long as it's not puss plum..."

16. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

"Very well then. Braised yakalo stew, no pickled pussplum!" She walks leisurely to the kitchen, grabs a bowl, and fills it to the brim with, what is indeed, yakalo stew. After grabbing some cutlery, she returns. "Please be at ease, Mr. ...?" She sets down the bowl, with a smile.

17. Jareix Cryvix

"Craivix... Jareīx Craivīx... Though most of my friends just call me "Jarry"... He sits down at one of the tables. And thanks..." He sits down and gets out his PX card... "How much?"

18. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

"It's usually 3px, but don't worry about it today, Jareix. I didn't mean to startle you." She leans forward, setting her hand down on the table.. "But I would get used to such things, were I you. Varmint's ship isn't all sparkling asteroid fields and shooting stars. It can be rough." She quickly steps back, smooths her fins, and laughs a little, "However, this cafeteria is mine as far as I'm concerned, and it'll be a shiny nebula if I want it to be! You're welcome here any time, for a bite or a chat. Enjoy your stew!"

19. Jareix Cryvix

Heh... Thanks..." He stares down at his stew and takes a bite... "Hmm! This is good!" He eats another spoonful "Rough eh? Well... This is varmint we're talking about right? Not to pry but, didn't he murder his brothers and competitors to seal his place at the top?"

20. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Harkuo sits down at the table, opposite Jareix. "Yup, his whole family got to pay with blood in turn for his success. I guess you've got to be ruthless for a business like this." She picks at the wood on the table, chipping off loose splinters.