OOC Untold: a starbound journey (APPS CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jareix Cryvix, May 20, 2015.

?

Shall we restart the RP?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  3. New redux thread

9 vote(s)
    69.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Head GM: @Jareix Cryvix

Co-GM: @Capn' Kane

Hello! And welcome to the background thread for the (rebooted) "Untold" roleplay story. This is a fairly typical roleplay with RNG elements and a heavy emphasis on permanent consequences for actions. This is the background thread where out of character story and roleplay related discussions will be held. have an art piece for the story? this is the place to talk about it.
    Credit to me (Jareix Craivix) for protagonist side of plot. Credit to @Capn' Kane and @Kaiachi for the antagonist side of the plot!
    After narrowly avoiding death during a pirate coup on veridian, and avoiding death again after their main vessel explodes, our "heros" comprised of Dusty, Rairi, Harold, and Oliver are currently on Bauriss after being alerted to what could possibly be a crashed pod containing what they hope to be a survivor. Clockblink on the other hand has woken up in a prison for an immigration checkpoint on the same planet as the rest of the group and is being questioned by the interrogator there. Fons has woken up in the middle of nowhere after the ship of the person who abducted him and his ship exploded. The only other survivor being his abductor. The dreaded daughter for the feared pirate Dreadwing, pirate Bloodbeak herself... Meanwhile, somewhere, Dreivyan the peglaci wakes up in a cell of a hospital with a strange Sallok and no recollection of how he got there.

Name:
    Species: (can be either from vanilla starbound, a mod, or an already made suggestion. Meaning, you need to either use something widely recognized (Vanilla races, avali, Anyodenes, etc.) or a very well developed suggestion (Drale, Zahhir, orcana, desulti, possibly Sallōk, etc.) if you are using a suggestion or mod, provide link to suggestion/mod page
    Alliance: you can choose from the many alliances about the starbound universe. Including the USCM, the grounded, the stargazers, the Hylotl missionaries, the tribal Florae, the cultured Florae, the rebels, the miniknog, the penguin outlaws, the penguin law vigilaenties, the Aero Bronze Drale, the Swift Steel Leigon (Drale), etc.
    Physical characteristics:
    Personality:
    Specialties: (crafts, trades, skills, etc.)
    Pros:
    Cons:
    Default inventory: (stuff you wouldn't leave without. Gun, blade, tools, towel, etc.)
    Requested role: Main antagonist, main protagonist, supporting role, side character, gimmicky/mysterious character, etc.
    Backstory:
    Other stuff: (you can reveal your secrets later in the story rather than here if you want to keep it properly secret)
    Art: (it's always nice to have a visual reference.)

1) GM's word is law! if you don't agree, then either deal with it or take it up with me... though keep in mind that the outcome of a lot of these situations are determined through RNG.

2) Do not make your character OP! If you can slice through droves of people without breaking a sweat or an insane amount of money, then something seems just a bit unfair... If you have a naturally OP character, then you should probably make some cold hard defects to balance it out... or just make them leave or die at some point...

3) Limit of up to 2 characters! and alternate versions of characters count as extra characters, so if someone has multiple personalities, then their alternate versions count as separate versions. if it's tame as simply being the same person with a different personality, then that's fine for counting as a single character. Important peoples, disregard this rule...

4) Don't meta! If your character somehow knows things that they aren't supposed to, then I call bullshit! in most cases, such as making inferences based on the obvious or previous experience, then I'm fine with that. but if you know someone's secret plan (as in actually secret and proper. not something as simple as dumping a guy off somewhere... 'cause that's what some people would actually do and makes sense to guess...) then that's total BS...

5) PLAYER CHARACTERS CAN NOW DIE WITHOUT THE OWNER OF THE CHARACTER ALLOWING IT! Now that we are approaching climax, shit's gonna hit the fan, and people are gonna get hurt...

6) NO OCC IN THE RP THREAD! 'nuff said...

(If you or your character isn't here, then they are probably MIA because you haven't posted with them in a long time or at all.)
    @Jareix Cryvix

[​IMG]
    Name: Jareix Craivīx
    Species: Sallok (http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/lüqirc-celvi-et-sallokei-say-hello-to-the-sallok.93660/#post-2586447)
    Alliance: neutral (unaligned)
    Physical characteristics: Preīsāc sub-species, 5'8" 120lbs. Light-dense build, Amber-yellowish eyes, light-forest green scales, yellow underbelly w/ slightly greenish tinge. normally wears sky-blue wool tunic, Leather dueling vest, yellow denim shorts, leather gloves w/ metal plates, softened leather foot-sleeves, and tinkerer's goggles.
    Personality: generally confident and quite friendly towards others, he is normally a very good talker but is a bit snide at times. He likes to meet new people and loves to make friends, or in some cases, rivals. When in a life threatening combat situation or working on an important project, he becomes very serious and often can make rash decisions if distracted or emotionally tempted. He also has a habit of stealing things. Especially foods. He's no glutton, he just likes good food. He just can't always afford to pay for it.
    Pros: very good mechanic and excellent marksman as well as a pilot. His also quite good at being a pickpocket and illusionist thief. (Smoke bombs, stink pods, firecrackers, light disks, etc.). He is also a temperant and always refuses any alcohol offered. He also is very in judging and not one for prejudice.
    Cons: a bit secluded, is very uncultured, hates upper-class snobs, especially Hylotl pricks. He REALLY hates being put down or undermined. He is also very disorganized (at least to other people) and is really bad with unispeak (the language that most of the rest of the universe speaks). He especially sucks at swords, daggers, knives, bats or any other melee weapon. He also tends to be semi-nomadic, secluded, and lives on an airship. On a side note, he doesn't know anything about elecronics and can't fly an electronic spaceship or use a computer. also, he doesn't like killing if he doesn't have to...
    Specialties: Dueling, mechanics, and tinkering. Also, a bit of a thievery.
    Default inventory: Satchel of tools (contains: crescent wrench, hammer, awl, sanding paper, pliers, pipe-cutters, handsaw, soldering iron, needle, thread, bolts, skrews, nails, metal sheets, wood blocks, leather, fabric, and mini-pipes.), a bag of homemade tricks (contains: Smoke bombs, stink vials, firecrackers, noise makers, small fireworks, matches, laundry lint, some human-made balloons, gasoline, fabric, firestarter, and a spring-cannon for launching things.), his trusty combat pipewrench, a tri-chambered mechanical pistol , his neavigation equipment, and his towel.
    Backstory: (Sloppily abridged)
    His origins begin when he awoke in the middle of a camp hidden in an unknown forest. No memory other than his ability to speak Sallokian. The only thing he knew about himself is a marking on his neck reading "SA-LXV" and a orange prison garb with the tag "Two Man". He looked about and took note of the things in the camp. Thinking, he scrapped off the scales with the markings on them and discarded his shirt. Picking up a few supplies along with a pipe-wrench, he picked a random direction and started walking. He eventually came across a town and was taken to the hospital. After spending some time recovering from what turned out to be several lacerations along his back, arms, and legs; he was taken under the care of a family of engineers. After learning the trade and more about himself (including his dueling skills and habit for theft) he started preparing to leave the planet only to be arrested and charged with escaping an insane asylum. After some questioning, they realized that he was the wrong guy and let him go. However, upon further inspection, they realized that he was in fact the Sallōk that they were looking for. After spending one day in custody, he escaped and hitched a ride to the outpost. He now lives alone on an airship in one of the planets near the outpost gate in another solar system, where he travels the planet looking for duels to fight, people to help with their mechanical problems, and things to steal. When he's not doing any of that stuff, he's normally running a small trading business. Abiding his time until the next job.
    Requested role: supporting/side protagonist. "The troublemaker"
    Other stuff: is terrified of small dogs, Likes birds (including Avians), is very curious about glitches, sort of respects Florae but wishes they would make the move to civilize themselves, rarely understands sarcasm, loves satire, drinks strongly carbonated drinks rather than alcohol, favorite food is rare-grilled beefalo steak. He also had a strange habit of having one-sides conversations with himself, almost as if he's talking with someone that doesn't exist.

[​IMG]

Name: Aüslēirīcāhn Caesiraak

Occupation: Bounty hunter, vigilante, former leader of "The dapper clan" vigilantes, linguist, professional wine critic, lawyer in practice.

Specialties: swordplay (sabre fencing), information (informants and such), negotiation, interrogation, assatination (occasionally, he mostly just kills them outright), stealth, climbing, a bit of parkour, Kaåkk-tæ (hylotl art of the tooth and blade)

Physical features: Preīsācc Sallōk, 5' 11", 145lbs, forest green scales, amber eyes, slim but dense build, sprinter legs.

Standard garb: Dress Coat, top hat, dress pants, dress shoes, tuxedo undershirt, black tie, gold pommeled cane.

Default inventory: hidden impervium sword (But where?) (and no, I'm not talking about THAT sword... Get your mind out of the gutter), ferozium dagger, (note that both blades are porous), duritanium brim for tophat (May have blade edge), titanium shoe toes, briefcase (when traveling of going to meeting), traveling trunk (robot trunk with legs, brought with him on longer travels, named lugg)

Personality: Chaotic good to the extreme, loves children (in the "I'll build an orphaniage, hospital, and charity organization to help the poor children", not the other kind), totally bound and loyal to his friends and allies, but so viciously psychopathic and insane that he'd slaughter a great many inmates and criminals just 'cause he feels like it...

Pros: very kind at heart, protects his friends no matter the cost, extremely vigilant, great tactician, excellent in combat, very fast, can be very sneaky,

Cons: Extremely chaotic mind, brutal methods in fighting, extreme bloodlust during fights, terrifyingly sinkster towards those with hearts of evil, has a habit of tearing out the throats of enemies with his jaws and sucking out their blood, viscous hatred towards those that abuse children, protects his friends no matter the cost,
    History: (close)
    leader of one of the most successful group of bounty hunters and vigilantes, Aüslēir himself was responsible for many contributions to their societies of residence through the killings of corrupt officials, business men, gang leaders, and crime groups. He and his close friends and partners also were the owners and founders of a children's hospital, charity group, and orphanage. Aüslēir was eventually arrested when one of the members tipped off some of the corrupt police. He was then taken to an off planet insane asylum for apex, humans, glitch, and Sallok, where he slowly developed signs of multiple personality disorder and was also generally a really pissed off guy. (Especially when they neglect to feed him)
    what happened when his guard forgot to feed him the previous day (close)
    View attachment 127507

When he eventually escaped, he set up camp in the adjacent woods an formed a plan to escape the planet. It would have worked, had the entity Jareix Craivīx not hijacked his mind. Jareix was almost polar opposite of him, and would argue with Aüslēir constantly about what he was going to with the body that Jareix now controlled. They eventually escaped and Jareix continued Aüslēirī's previous line of work as a bounty hunter, but also became an airship pilot and engineer despite Aüslēirī's strong decision against it. Eventually, Aüslēir reclaimed his body and left the planet to go back to the city where he found the dapper clan separated and non-existent after the member that had ratted out on Aüslēir had done so for the rest of the clan and is now the chief of police and clime lord of the clan known as "The Arm of The Law". His next step, reuniting The Dapper Clan, restoring law and order, and defeating the ATL.
    Other notes: due to a nutritional defeciency, Aüslēir actually needs to drink blood along with his standard diet of meat in order to survive. He can either do this directly off of the person/creature in question (sucking the blood from a major vein or artery, or lapping it up from cuts), or he can use his sword to siphon blood from the wounds of his opponents to drink later. The blade is actually semi-permeable and allows blood to flow in, but not out. The blood is then stored in the handle of the blade and in the detachable pommel. So yeah, he is sort of a vampire when it comes to diet.
    Also, oddly enough, his hygiene is good enough to make his saliva quite sanitary with almost no bacteria present what so ever.

Name: Miskahn Wayne
    Personality: who's asking?
    Species: excuse me, but did you just call me a bird? I'm a syphrauk! Closer relative to the archaeopteryx rather than modern birds. So if you'll excuse me, I will be off pruning my feathers and washing my scales,..
    Physical characteristics: I prefer to think of myself as fit with not a hint of fat... Though is won't lie, so I'll just admit that I'm only half a kilogram underweight rather than one.
    Pros: Well, I suppose we'll just have to wait and see now won't we? Though being a thief has it's benefits... As well as being assumed to be a dumb bird, though I personally consider it to be a curse...
    Cons: I wish I could say none, but I believe that being small as a short penguin is a small disadvantage.
    Default inventory: Now why would I needs to carry anything when everyone already carries everything I need?
    Requested role: request? I am a fabrication of the GM himself! Though revealing my allegiance publicly would be... Unprefered...
    Beach round: You already know that I used to work with Nameless Wayne, that I'm rich, and that I have been sold many times before; what more do you need to know?
    Other notes: Pshaw... Like I would tell you...
    Image: first, let me take a selfie... By the gods I am never saying that again! Oh... I can't use a camera due to my claws... Um... Here! I'll just post up an image of a syphrauk! What?! "The image you requested has not been posted yet"?! Oh come on! Hmm... I know! How about I just post my closest ancestral species! Let's see now... Archaeopteryx, archaeopteryx, archaeopteryx... Here we go! Tada!
    [​IMG]
    Happy now? Does this satisfy your need to know all about my personal information? No? WELL TOO BAD! :p

@The Alonne

Name: Rairi Enigma
    Species: Human Male (Ningen shapeshifter) http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/ningen-race-mod.191/
    Physical characteristics: Fast, quick to react, tactician, strong
    Personality: Calm, caring (True side)
    Specialties: (crafts, trades, skills, etc.) Mercenary work
    Pros: Can assess a situation instantly, then put the information to use
    Cons: Rushes into battle too quickly
    Default inventory: Scythe, dual pistols, grappling hook, armor and clothing.
    Requested role: Mysterious character, Pro-tagonist (Get it?)
    Background: So far, what we know of him is that he's a Ningen shapeshifter - a genetically and cybernetically enhanced human who can shapeshift into others (as long as he's consumed some of their DNA, whether through eating or absorbing with magic). He works with two others - Basitins named Oliver and Harold.
    Other stuff: Also part of my novel I'm writing ;3
    Art: WIP

[​IMG]
    Name: Harold Munin
    Species: Basitin ( http://twokinds.wikia.com/wiki/Basitin )
    Alliance: N/A
    Physical characteristics: Sloppy to an almost comical fault, speedy, amazing reflexes, okay strength.
    Personality: Cheerful, too trusting, and a bit nervous.
    Specialties: Staff weapons, making distractions, being unnoticed.
    Pros: Quick, good reflexes, has training, when he means to kill... well, you don't want to find out.
    Cons: Too sloppy, doesn't take things seriously, too laid back in general.
    Default inventory: Cheaply made scythe, axe, backpack, iron armor (Under his clothes), rifle slung across his back.
    Requested role: Comical relief/Protagonist (Eventually, I have something in mind for him...)
    Backstory: Harold Munin was born to a family of Royal Guards, like his friend Oliver. Though two years separated them, they were still the best of friends. They trained together, fought together, and explored together. His mother trained him in acrobatics and his father taught him how to wield rapiers. Sadly, Harold was no good at this and tried to find different weapons that would suit him better. He learned that he was good with staff weapons (polearms), axes, and that he was okay at using broadswords. When he was 10 and Oliver was 12, they set out to find Oliver a medical school so he could become a proper doctor after Harold had graduated from the Royal Guard academy. When they arrived at Earth, Harold met Rairi for the first time. During the time Oliver was taking classes at New Stanford, Harold trained under Rairi to become better at scythes. He also crafted his first nano-scythe, using a mix of Ningen and Basitin technology to make an ancient form of scythe: Made with a strong wood as the arm of the weapon, this Kamiko scythe was forged by hand - Both Rairi's and Harold's. Though it couldn't slice through hull as easily as Rairi's, it got the job done on medium and light armored opponents. When Oliver graduated, he, Rairi, and Harold celebrated before deciding to head on an adventure together. It was a good time, too, because as they were leaving the Tentacle behemoth attacked. Now, they're on a journey with their new friends!
    Other stuff: The comical relief of Untold! For now.

[​IMG]
    Name: Oliver Kennith
    Species: Basitin ( http://twokinds.wikia.com/wiki/Basitin )
    Alliance: N/A
    Physical characteristics: Good reflexes, strong-willed, slightly tougher than an average Basitin, quick on his feet.
    Personality: Cold and calculating, rash yet kind.
    Specialties: Medical use, rapiers
    Pros: Brilliant genius, can heal a broken bone in mere minutes. Fairly effective with pistols, knives, and rapiers.
    Cons: Not very tough, too quick to react for his own good at times.
    Default Inventory: Medical kit, rapier, precision knife, saw blade, messenger bag, pistol w/ holster, glasses. Ancient scroll, partially destroyed from incantation. (Uses remaining: 1)
    Requested role: Support/Side-Protagonist Character
    Backstory: Oliver Kennith was born to a family of officers in the Royal Basidian Guard. It was known from a young age that he was a brilliant genius. His father taught him how to use a rapier, figuring that he would become a member of the Royal Guard as well. Instead of following his family's role, as was expected of him, he decided instead to become a doctor, due to the fact that almost all basidian doctors had little to no medical training. Since there were no good doctors on-planet, he asked his good friend Harold to come with him on his search for a proper medical school. Harold agreed, and together they left their homeworld and flew off to their goal. Three years later (Present day) Oliver has graduated from the University of New Stanford on Earth, just in time for it to be attacked by the Tentacle behemoth. He, Rairi, and Harold barely escaped Earth when the invasion occurred, and were saddened by watching their new home destroyed. Now, he, Harold, and Rairi are traveling with their new friends to unknown destinations. Who will they meet? What will they find? Who knows!
    Other Stuff: He's mainly a support character.

@DustyScabbard
    [​IMG]
    Name: Markus 'Dusty' Oswald

Species: Human

Alliance: The Rule of Fun

Physical characteristics: Dusty is 5'5" tall and has an averagely proportioned body. His hair is short and dust colored, and looks to have never seen a comb. His teeth are a tad sharper than you'd think a human should have. The rest of him is also unkempt: wrinkled clothing, dirt patches, etc. His pants always have a hole for his tail (see below) and he never wears shoes.

Personality: Dusty is the cloudcuckoolander (it's him!). He worries not of the opinions of others, and really only cares about find the weirdest and creepiest things the universe has to offer. While intelligent, he thinks about things simply. In combat Dusty become slightly more somber, as his experience with dead things has given him the knowledge of how fast a life can be snuffed out. Otherwise he acts like a spacey kid.

Pros: Fairly decent in combat and battlefield medicine, playful nature, spots danger/traps well, lots of information on alien wildlife due to travel

Cons: Never serious, doesn't understand social conventions very often, gets distracted by weird stuff way too often

Default inventory: Civilian clothing and a red sash tied around his waist (no shoes), a metric ton of nanowrap bandages, bone sword and riot shield, his favorite skull (named Yorick)

Requested role: Lethal Joke background character

Backstory: Remember that guy who thought the giant tentacle monster that attacked Earth may have been friendly? That's this guy. After being fired and exiled from what was left of the planet, Dusty roamed the stars with lack of guidance or care. Every new world had weird alien creatures, and if they tried to eat Dusty that was just cooler. On one planet he even found a secret Apex lab, which Dusty decided would have some awesome genetic monstrosities to look at. He was quickly subdued by the guards upon entering the lab. Upon waking Dusty found himself floating in a vat of green liquid, with tubes threaded in and out of his body like a quilt. With some effort, Dusty escaped the tank and killed every scientist inside when leaving. Only after taking a nap on one of the Apex torture tables did Dusty notice something different. Thanks to genetic science fiction magic, Dusty had gained a long tail, padding on his feet and hands and much thicker hair. Rather than dismayed, Dusty was overjoyed about his modifications, and left the planet to continue traveling, as if nothing had happened.

Other stuff: While Dusty is an Apex genetic experiment, he is not wanted for study and recapture, as he escaped before the scientists could put together a report of their findings. However, he is wanted for killing an entire Apex research team, and local authorities are on the lookout for Dusty. He's not hard to spot, thanks to his ostentatious clothing and bone weaponry.

@Capn' Kane

[​IMG]
    Name: Varmint Dancer

Species: Novakid

Alliance: Himself

Physical characteristics: Varmint is a tall and lean novakid that isn’t very strong, but quite fast.

Personality: Varmint is an ambitious person, and the only thing more important than achieving his goals is his own self-preservation. He’s selfish, and has no trouble throwing others under the bus to further his own gain. An excellent liar, working with Varmint will lead to nothing more than broken promises and betrayal.

Specialties: He can design elaborate machines and traps to help destroy his enemies and achieve his goals.

Pros: Varmint possesses an intelligence even greater than that of the smartest novakids, and is an adept gunslinger. He has inherited a very wealthy company, Dancer Inc. by carefully having the rest of the family above him in hierarchy killed.

Cons: While extremely intelligent, he lacks in the strength department. Because he views everyone around him as disposable, he is unable to keep allies for long.

Default inventory: A pair of revolvers, and a rifle that can be set from stun, all the way up to kill. Smoke bombs, tear gas. (In case he needs to make a quick escape)

Requested role: Main Antagonist

Backstory: Varmint was the youngest of 10 siblings, which didn’t leave him much of a chance to inherit the family company. This left him bitter, because he was clearly far more intelligent than both his siblings, and parents. He deserved to be in charge. Eventually, Varmint snapped. He began orchestrating the death of his family members, hiring professional assassins or even doing the deed himself sometimes. At last however, he was in control of Dancer Inc. This was not enough for Varmint though. To the public eye Dancer Inc. continued selling it’s typical wares, but behind the curtain a much more sinister operation was being undergone. Varmint was manufacturing an army of robots, and training an army of humanoids. For what purpose? The complete conquest of the galaxy.

Other stuff: He has some other motivations for what he does, but I'll reveal those later. ;)

[​IMG]
    Name: Kane Abellian
    Species: Gene-Modded Human
    Physical characteristics: Fast, strong, agile, he's an assassin. What more do you want?
    Personality: His heart is essentially Antarctica. There's no warmth left in it. Even more ruthless and cruel than Varmint, Kane is a guy you don't want to cross. He enjoys women, money, and murder. This guy does not have a conscious. He'll kill children for the right price.
    Specialties: Fighting with whatever weapon given to him. He knows how to use bombs, traps, and poison too.
    Pros: Excellent fighter and master of stealth. A good guy to have your back. (If you can afford his loyalty.)
    Cons: Not a good team player, overestimates himself
    Default inventory: Typical assassin stuff. You know.
    Requested role: Secondary Antagonist/ Supporting Role for the baddies
    Backstory: That's something you don't want to get into. Maybe if you're lucky he'll tell you about it one day.
    Other stuff: TBA

Name: Fletcher Bartholomew

Species: Human of dignified Irish ancestry

Alliance: Team Varmint

Physical characteristics: Average height, scrawny and gaunt. his right eye is rainbow.

Personality: Ignorantly racist happy go lucky exterior but incredibly brutallyfucked up sociopathic interior. He will always sit to the left of his sister, and is never separated from her. For any reason.

Specialties: Biology, Genetics, etc. etc.

Pros: Pure genius.

Cons: Cannot function properly without his sibling near him, panics and becomes disoriented. Strange quirks.

Default inventory: Fletcher Spray, Supercharged Gag Hand Shocker, Bottle of Chloroform, Rag

Requested role: Side Antagonist

Backstory: ᎡᎾᎿ ᎩᎾᏌ ᏮᎥᎢ

Other stuff: They appear nice and happy, but are seriously fucked up.
    Art:
    [​IMG]

@Kaiachi

Name: Dahlia Bartholomew (Nickname: Dal (like doll), but only Fletcher can call her that, without repercussion.)
    Species: Human of dignified Irish ancestry.
    Alliance: Team Varmint
    Physical characteristics: Average height, identical to her brother. Scrawny and gaunt, not at all shapely. A head of thick
    black hair, curly and to her shoulders. Her left eye is rainbow.
    Personality: Ignorantly racist happy-go-lucky exterior but incredibly brutally fucked-up sociopathic interior. She will always sit on the right side of her brother, and will always remain in the same room or range.
    Specialties: Biology and genetics.
    Pros: Brilliantly smart, very creative.
    Cons: When separated from her twin, she becomes extremely panicked and a little disoriented. Strange quirks.
    Default inventory: Slingshot with liquid poison pellets, chloroform bottle with rag.
    Requested role: Side character, antagonistic and neutral.
    Backstory: ᎠᏱᎤᎮ ᎠᎬᎯᎣ
    Other stuff: They appear nice and happy, but are seriously fucked up.
    Art:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Name: Haruko Sakai (Nickname: Haru)
    Species: Hylotl
    Alliance: (As females in Hylotl culture are not chosen as missionaries, she would be a Rogue.) Varmint.
    Physical characteristics: Shorter than most hylotl, but still thin and muscular for her size. Skin is aqua blue with white fins pulled into a bun, and a teal belly color.
    Personality: Friendly and quirky exterior, with a wickedly dangerous temper. She has a witty sense of humor. She is quite intelligent, but sometimes insensitive.
    Specialties: She is a skilled cook, learned in every type of cuisine from most races. She also has amazing precision with thrown knives and most blades. Knows how to play the Shamisen. Very stealthy.
    Pros: Excellent confidant, good at lightening the mood in bad situations, highly skilled at ranged attacks, and decent with close combat. She may be short, but she's agile and strong.
    Cons: Also good at cutting a good time short when mad, and is absolutely horrible with guns.
    Default inventory: A paring knife, shamisen, throwing knives, and a spoon she keeps in her hair-fins.
    Requested role: Varmint's chef, mysterious unknown role.
    Backstory: At a young age, Haruko's father was forcefully convinced to be a religious missionary on a hostile Floran planet and died shortly after. Her mother died from a parasitic disease that slowly drove her mad. Without anyone to take care of her, Haru became a fisher.
    Out at sea, pirates abducted her and a few other young Hylotl, and destroyed her village. While on the ship over the years, more and more of her childhood companions died off, until she was the only one left. She secured her position on the ship by becoming an adept (and rather appreciated) chef.
    She stayed on the ship for 13 years, picking up different skills from the mixed crew, and moved up the ranks until she became Quartermaster. Haruko had become accustomed to thievery, pillaging, murder, heavy drinking, and best of all cooking. On calm days, she plays her shamisen in the kitchen while waiting for the water to boil.
    After a time, she grew tired of the cycling crew, and yearned for a different adventure. She passed her post to another, and left to the survivor's outpost, where she awaited another sort of job.
    Other stuff: She hides a good bit of her experiences, but learned a lot in secrecy from her time as a pirate. She totally stole that shamisen off of a dead body.

@T(delta)ktik

Name: Fons
    Species: Hylotl
    Alliance: Independent starship pilot/Adventurer
    Physical characteristics: Fons is slightly above average human height, 5'8". He walks with a serious limp, as he is a cripple due to a deep pierce injury on his right thigh. He has off-white skin with dark green fins.
    Personality: Fons is strongly attached to his ship, and will not hesitate to risk his own life, along with those of others, to protect it. He is generally distrustful of strangers, and whenever possible, will speak to them via radio or video communication rather than in person. If his trust is gained, he is fairly loyal. He loves humanity and his fellow Hylotl, he is fascinated by the Glitch, he dislikes the Florans, and despises the Miniknog.
    Specialties: Fons is a skilled pilot, and if it comes to it, a decent shot. He is rather helpless in close-quarters combat.
    Pros: Excellent starship pilot/captain. His ship is well-armed for its size. Fairly intelligent.
    Cons: Very dependent on tech and his ship, due to his injury. Somewhat paranoid when dealing with strangers, and recklessly overconfident at the helm of his ship. Not a good team player.
    Default inventory: Most of his armament is attached to his ship. He wears an augmented-reality headset and an electronic 'glove', which, combined, allow him to control some of his ship's functions(Doors, hatches, turrets.) If he has to fight in ground combat, he carries a human-designed energy weapon equal in size to a handgun.
    Requested role: Independent/Unaffiliated character who will, reluctantly, take a side with protagonists or antagonists, depending on who he considers justified in their cause/more worthy of respect.
    Backstory: Fons was raised on Earth by a Hylotl diplomat, under a name originating from an old Human language. As he grew older, he began to deeply admire both races, and became intrigued with affairs in the Human navy. He refrained from applying only due to his independent nature and reluctance to follow instructions from others, but his fascination with space-faring craft remained strong. So strong that he, at the age of 23 and in a grey area of legality, ordered a custom vessel from an obscure shipwright. Upon the production of this ship, Fons immediately became attached to it. He considered its rather bare-bones interior and human-designed weapons to be elegant and beautiful in their own respects. He enthusiastically inspected it, fueled it with liquid erchius, christened it the Marlin, and left port for distant suns. He and the ship had several run-ins with savage pirates and equally savage Floran vessels, one of these encounters resulting in heavy damage to the Marlin and a metal shard impaling him in the right thigh. He and his beloved starship survived this fight, after a lucky shot on Fons' part. The injury did little to deter him from his adventurous ways, and he continued traversing the galaxy, finding a Glitch relic here, evading a few Florans there. He remains very active as the captain and sole inhabitant of the Marlin, eagerly awaiting the next adventure.
    Other stuff: The Marlin's exterior armament consists of one advanced, powerful custom-built beam weapon heavily influenced by Human tech(Referred to by Fons as the 'Laser Cutter') and two stern-mounted anti-personnel turrets, controllable via either the ship's on-board terminal or his Augmented Reality setup. Six more of these anti-personnel turrets are mounted within the ship, controllable with the same methods. The entry hatch is located at the stern. The ship itself is 75 meters long and 20 meters wide at the middle. It is cabable of both orbit or atmospheric flight, and is equipped with a decent FTL system and very powerful thrusters. The ship's armor is not the highest-grade out there, but it can certainly take a punch. Its AI targeting is very precise, and all functions are controllable via the terminal located in the bridge. The captain's quarters are comfortable but come with few luxuries. The rather large storage room is occupied by a vast array of Glitch artifacts.

@Arra

Name: Gyavil Drevyian
    Species: Pelgaci
    Alliance: Ex-Peacekeeper-Dishonorably Discharged
    Physical characteristics: He is 6'4, weighs 185 pounds. His fur is a light grayish blue, His horns are somewhat goat-like in the way they curve back towards his ear. His eyes are strange for a Pelgaci though, they are a deep amber color with little flecks of blue.
    Personality: Quiet, But he will voice his opinion. Bit of a smartass at times.
    Specialties: Smart, Can fix many things, and also is a good swordsman
    Pros: Smart, Analytical He is a fair shot, but he would prefer to take them on with a blade.
    Cons: He is overly confident on himself and is what you would call a "Brash Idiot"
    Default inventory: 2 Small daggers, about 3 inches long. One of which is made from ferozioum alloy and the other is made from impervium alloy. He also would NEVER leave without having his Thresher machinegun/ Broadsword.{ It will make sense later]
    Requested role: Side character
    Backstory: His father was a Peacekeeper, And his father and his father and so on. His family raised him in the traditional ways, whale hunting, Competitive sports and peacekeeper training. He lived out his life normally, he became a Peacekeeper and was assigned to the Experimental weapons division. One day while working on energy calculations for a Resonance crystal based rail-cannon he accidentally initiated the firing sequence for it. In order to stop it 15 men had to enter the chamber which held the Energy source of said rail-cannon. After they had entered the chamber the core "mysteriously" detonated killing the 15 men, destroying the rail-cannon. The Peacekeeper Grand Council had declared that this was a act of terrorism. His sentence for this crime was going to be death, but his family pleaded with the Council and his sentence was lowered to Exile. That's how he got to where he is today.
    Other stuff: Secret for the moment
    Art: I am not good enough at this to make art and if I did it would look horrible compared to everyone else's.

Name: Allestar
    Species: Avali
    Alliance: Just a wanderer
    Physical characteristics: About 4 feet tall, average avail size, 150 pounds, Four large plumes covering his ears, his feathers on his arms missing and they are starting to grow back. His feathers have red designs on them
    Personality: Nice and funny, The kind of guy who just makes the situation lighter
    Specialties: He can hack nearly anything and is a fair shot and is okay with a blade.
    Pros: Nice, funny, extremely smart and agile
    Cons: Horrible cooking, Too trusting and a simple EM pulse could do some serious damage.
    Default inventory: A old Centisian jump-pistol, cerlium shortsword and a nanoprocessing chip re-implanted in his brain
    Requested role: Just on the side of the protagonists
    Backstory: He doesn't really have a past, He is just someone who really is a waste of skin... He has some friends but most of them are dead or have left him....
    He has been to many prisons including the infamous Icekill prison.
    ]
    @Sir Wilfrey

Name: Dr. Wilfrey Xenon.

Age: 32, 16 in Novakid years, still impressive intellect for a Novakid of his age.

Species: Novakid (Unbranded Sub-Race).

Alliance: Apex Rebels, Freelance.

Physical characteristics: Taller than most, safe assumption would be 6 feet, 6 inches tall, higher than standard Novakid size, but not giant for them. Often wears a rather unique "BlackLabcoat", always buttoned at the top. Wears glasses, but no one knows why, and he never answers the question strangely enough. Wears jeans under labcoat, giving him an air of "Untrying Professionalism", like he cares, but still doesn't care about another person's opinions. Yellow Corona, and no brand. Not known to answer this question, either.

Personality: Quirky, Occasionally Uncaring in Terms of Mercy, Strong Sense of Justice and Desire for Knowledge. Highly Overprotective of Adoptive Sister.

Specialties: Science and Logistics, Two-Handed weaponry.

Pros: Fairly Strong, Can "Hyperfocus" and think at a highly accelerated rate, Protective of Friends.

Cons: Has bouts of insanity, anti-social until he knows you well enough, Drawn to trouble like a magnet, gives little thought into what he says or does.

Default inventory: Trusty Black Labcoat, His Greatsword; Schrodinger, which he inherited from his Grandfather, Adoptive Sister. (What? You said anything I wouldn't leave without!)

Requested role: Side Protagonist, Brings Sarcasm and a Loveable/Hateable Personality to the Table.

Backstory: Raised by a family of Apex Rebels alongside his adoptive Sister, "Alley", Wilfrey knew no other friend until he set out in search of adventure and knowledge, Alley close behind. After becoming split apart from Alley in a raid on the ship they were aboard, Wilfrey crashed into a Miniknog laboratory on the midnight planet Iris, where he was raised further in captivity and study. Hate and distrust filled his heart, and he snapped one day and killed them all over time, rigging traps and breaching the walls of the base, filling it with hostile Orbides. He narrowly escaped, taking the coat of the head scientist as a trophy, and hijacking an Apex ship, wandering alone until he found clues to track down Alley and reunite. Guilt ridden and alone, he became mentally unstable when angered and had a merciless temper, at least until he reunited with Alley at The Outpost, a human settlement on a distant asteroid. They now seek odd jobs and adventure together, getting wrapped up in countless journeys across the stars.

Other stuff: Theme song: Better Hide, Better Run, by The Glitch Mob. Ultimate goal in life is to kill Big Ape personally.

Art: image.jpg

@The Squid

Name: Jet Steele
    Race: Novakid
    Back story: Jet Steele was a Novakid born into the crime-ridden town of Trappersfield. He became a skilled fighter at the age of ten and an even more skilled thief at eleven. Soon, he started stealing things for other people in exchange for money. Over the years, he came very close to death and extreme mutilation, and it didn't help that his father was a pirate captain who was almost never there. His thievery helped pay for his personal needs, but it also helped pay for his mother and two younger siblings. When he was fourteen, his siblings- twin nine year old girls- were shot on their way to school. Devastated, Jet tracked down their murderer and killed him. Soon, he began killing for money.
    When his mom died, he was nineteen. He stayed around town, doing odd jobs, until one day he received news that his father had died. The pirates he led wanted him to be their new captain. Having no brighter future ahead of him, Jet left Trappersfield to become a pirate. Over the years, he became more and more infamous and successful. He looted entire cities with his small fleet, keeping no more than four ships with eight men each at a time. This ensured loyalty and less responsibility, something he'd had enough of as a child.
    Now, 34, Jet is successful as ever. He has amassed great wealth over the years, and with that, he's amassed a lot of enemies. Rival pirates, law enforcement, bounty hunters; he's dealt with them all. But no matter how great the opposition, he still continues ruthlessly plunder in the stars.
    Traits: Jet is cold and unforgiving, hardened by his experiences both as a pirate and in Trappersfield. He has a good sense of humor and drinks a lot, though never enough to get too drunk. Just enough to dull the searing holes of guilt he feels for his sisters deaths. He's shown warmth to few people; only his most loyal men and women.
    Description: Tall and skinny, Jet is a light green Novakid with a triangular brand. He usually wears a t shirt and skinny jeans over his body armor, along with a black cape and a dark crimson eyepatch. He also wears a whaleskin coat because it looks col and it's warm. (I'll post pictures tomorrow)
    Weapons/armor: Aside from his fleet of space pirate, Jet carries a golden laser pistol and a broadsword that, thanks to the wonders of technology, can electrocute both objects and people. Despite being a Novakid, he wears impervium Human armor because it offers ample protection and it fits him well.

@critsarecool

Name:Artyom Vitalyk

Species: Drozolian (http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/drozolians.2736/)

Alliance: Protagonists

Physical characteristics: Light green color, “hair” is a slightly darker green and messily spiked up. Dark blue eyes, resting mouth is downturned. His blazer and white dress shirt are both unbuttoned and ruffled, revealing a white undershirt on underneath, his black tie is undone. His dress pants are ruffled as well, and his shoes are scuffed. Overall a rough appearance.

Personality: When sober, angry and tired. When drunk, relaxed and tired. Did I mention tired?

Specialties: Hitman, drunkard,

Pros: Exceptional with weaponry, stealthy, and intuitive. Is able to figure out how to get the job done most efficiently.

Cons: Everything that could go bad does when he’s sober, and the hangovers are killer. He lacks greatly in social skills, as in he’s blunt, not shy. He’ll do anything for the right price, even if that means turning on his employers. Also, he can’t swim. So… he’s terrified of water.

Default inventory: Flask of Human vodka, backup flask, collapsible sniper rifle, easily modifiable to shoot a range of bullets depending on the job, and a combat knife.

Requested role: Supporting role for Protagonists.

Backstory: He grew up in an orphanage on a backwater planet. When a firm came around recruiting, he signed up, seeing as he had nowhere else to go except for the iron mines and die an early death. He was 13. Now he is 35, with enough kills under his belt to make a Peglaci peacekeeper shudder. He is living day to day, killing when it’s required of him, drinking the rest of the time.

Other stuff: He prefers long range over close up, his favorite brand of alcohol is made by Phobes, it’s very sweet with a bitter aftertaste. He prefers his coffee black and spiked with brandy, and takes hard alcohol over beer or wine.

Art: Sorry, can’t art ;-;

That should about wrap it up. Have fun making your characters! If you have any questions or concerns you can ask me. Good luck everyone!

Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
    Firebird Zoom, Kaiachi and Elldar like this.
  2. Jareix Cryvix

image.jpg

image.jpg
    Name: Jareix Craivīx
    Species: Sallok (http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/lüqirc-celvi-et-sallokei-say-hello-to-the-sallok.93660/#post-2586447)
    Alliance: neutral (unaligned)
    Physical characteristics: Preīsāc sub-species, 5'8" 120lbs. Light-dense build, Amber-yellowish eyes, light-forest green scales, yellow underbelly w/ slightly greenish tinge. normally wears sky-blue wool tunic, Leather dueling vest, yellow denim shorts, leather gloves w/ metal plates, softened leather foot-sleeves, and tinkerer's goggles.
    Personality: generally confident and quite friendly towards others, he is normally a very good talker but is a bit snide at times. He likes to meet new people and loves to make friends, or in some cases, rivals. When in a life threatening combat situation or working on an important project, he becomes very serious and often can make rash decisions if distracted or emotionally tempted. He also has a habit of stealing things. Especially foods. He's no glutton, he just likes good food. He just can't always afford to pay for it.
    Pros: very good mechanic and excellent marksman as well as a pilot. His also quite good at being a pickpocket and illusionist thief. (Smoke bombs, stink pods, firecrackers, light disks, etc.). He is also a temperant and always refuses any alcohol offered. He also is very in judging and not one for prejudice.
    Cons: a bit secluded, is very uncultured, hates upper-class snobs, especially Hylotl pricks. He REALLY hates being put down or undermined. He is also very disorganized (at least to other people) and is really bad with unispeak (the language that most of the rest of the universe speaks). He especially sucks at swords, daggers, knives, bats or any other melee weapon. He also tends to be semi-nomadic, secluded, and lives on an airship. On a side note, he doesn't know anything about elecronics and can't fly an electronic spaceship or use a computer. also, he doesn't like killing if he doesn't have to...
    Specialties: Dueling, mechanics, and tinkering. Also, a bit of a thievery.
    Default inventory: Satchel of tools (contains: crescent wrench, hammer, awl, sanding paper, pliers, pipe-cutters, handsaw, soldering iron, needle, thread, bolts, skrews, nails, metal sheets, wood blocks, leather, fabric, and mini-pipes.), a bag of homemade tricks (contains: Smoke bombs, stink vials, firecrackers, noise makers, small fireworks, matches, laundry lint, some human-made balloons, gasoline, fabric, firestarter, and a spring-cannon for launching things.), his trusty combat pipewrench, a tri-chambered mechanical pistol , his neavigation equipment, and his towel.
    Backstory: (Sloppily abridged)
    His origins begin when he awoke in the middle of a camp hidden in an unknown forest. No memory other than his ability to speak Sallokian. The only thing he knew about himself is a marking on his neck reading "SA-LXV" and a orange prison garb with the tag "Two Man". He looked about and took note of the things in the camp. Thinking, he scrapped off the scales with the markings on them and discarded his shirt. Picking up a few supplies along with a pipe-wrench, he picked a random direction and started walking. He eventually came across a town and was taken to the hospital. After spending some time recovering from what turned out to be several lacerations along his back, arms, and legs; he was taken under the care of a family of engineers. After learning the trade and more about himself (including his dueling skills and habit for theft) he started preparing to leave the planet only to be arrested and charged with escaping an insane asylum. After some questioning, they realized that he was the wrong guy and let him go. However, upon further inspection, they realized that he was in fact the Sallōk that they were looking for. After spending one day in custody, he escaped and hitched a ride to the outpost. He now lives alone on an airship in one of the planets near the outpost gate in another solar system, where he travels the planet looking for duels to fight, people to help with their mechanical problems, and things to steal. When he's not doing any of that stuff, he's normally running a small trading business. Abiding his time until the next job.
    Requested role: supporting/side protagonist. "The troublemaker"
    Other stuff: is terrified of small dogs, Likes birds (including Avians), is very curious about glitches, sort of respects Florae but wishes they would make the move to civilize themselves, rarely understands sarcasm, loves satire, drinks strongly carbonated drinks rather than alcohol, favorite food is rare-grilled beefalo steak. He also had a strange habit of having one-sides conversations with himself, almost as if he's talking with someone that doesn't exist.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2015
    Firebird Zoom, Relten and The Alonne like this.
  3. Boufman

Boufman Black Hole Surfer

Interesting, I might see if I can brew up a character app. Although, you'll have to excuse me, it's been a while since I've made one. Might take a while.

EDIT: I also noticed that your char app is missing out on the backstory section.

Firebird Zoom and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  4. Boufman

Name: Doknian 'Don' Gloav

Species: Apex

Race/ethnicity: Rebel

Physical characteristics: Don is a mere five foot seven inches and is ripped. He has black fur likes to think that it's just really dark brown in color. His face is mostly clean apart from a scar that goes past his mouth and stops a bit before the ear. He has dark green, robotic eyes that are easily noticeable and a well combed hair style.

Personality: Don is a very friendly person to all except his own race. He usually gets along with others very well and cooperates with people very well. Although, he has the tendency to push his limits which results in either him hurting himself or someone else. Don also gets easily aggravated when someone mentions his height.

Specialties: Don is a skilled sniper and gunman. His robotic eyes allow him to see in the dark and see through smoke. He is also a decent field medic, but can't perform surgery. Can only make medicinal things.

Pros: Skilled marksman, survivalist, robotic eyes, can assemble guns, sneaky-ish.

Cons: Short tempered (geddit? geddit?), very weak (can only take about three punches before he falls to the ground), chronic flashbacks of disturbing moments, rare panic attacks, not good at hand-to-hand combat.

Default inventory: Disassembled and assembled sniper, a pistol, some medicines and empty syringes, and tripod.

Backstory: Don was from a very wealthy Apex family. He lived his whole life inside the safety of his parent's house and money. One day, the peasants rose against the rich. He was 15 at the time and saw all the bloodshed. The rebellion kept going. Everyday, gunshots could be heard and the screams of innocent people echoed throughout the city as the guards tried their best to stop the rebellion.

After a while, it seemed like the rebellion was put to an end. The leaders were tracked and publicly executed to set an example. One of the rebellions however, managed to sneak into the manor of Don's parent's. He posed as a servant and as dinner was being served, he took out his weapon and shot down Don's mother in front of him. His father put up a fight but eventually succumbed to his injuries. As Don tried to flee the room, the attacker saw him and went to attack him too. Before he could kill Don, one of the guards came and intervened but the attacker managed to stab both of Don's eyes out. The guard killed the attacker but heard other rebellions coming towards the manor. He quickly grabbed Don and some of his parent's wealth and escaped.

The guard managed to get to another city and managed to get Don his treatment. He reported what happened at his city to the mayor of the current city they were in. Don was still in shock. He saw both his parents die in front of him. The image of his mother being shot and his father being beaten to death were imprinted in his mind forever. The government recruited Don and trained him into one of the best marksman on their planet. By the time Don was 29, he was a trained killer and survivalist. He made many acquaintances through his various missions. Although he seemed perfectly normal, Don still had flashbacks of his parents' death. He soon started having panic attacks as his flashbacks became more frequent. At the age of 31, he was removed from the military. After four years of training himself, Don managed to make his panic attacks from frequent to very rare and learned to quickly snap out of his flashbacks. He soon realized that this planet had caused him nothing but pain and asked for transportation to the other planets.

Other stuff: The reason why he dislikes Apex is because to him, all they do is fight amongst themselves and others. Although he is friendly, he doesn't get too close with anyone. He obtained his scar during a mission when he was having a shoot-out with another sniper. The painful memory of his father's death came to him and he was temporarily paralyzed. The other sniper took this chance to get a clear shot, but one of Don's teammates managed to push him down so that the bullet simply cut his right cheek.

Last edited: May 21, 2015
  5. Jareix Cryvix

Essentially what I mean is, some species have different ethnicities depending on where they're from. Variation is especially common among humans. Not sure about the others, but for apex, you could probably put "miniknog" or "rebel" I suppose. Or "stargazer" / "grounded" for avian. I guess what I really mean is culture. :/
    Nice post btw!

Last edited: May 22, 2015
    Firebird Zoom likes this.
  6. Boufman

Okay, thanks. I edited my char app. I'd think Don would be Rebel.

7. Jareix Cryvix

Cool post! Can't wait to get started.
    Also, what are you doing up at 12:15 in the morning?! :wot:

8. Rex Blackbeak

Rex Blackbeak Spaceman Spiff

Iam Always Up... Nope I Think Iam Gonna Sleep.. But Later..

9. Coritus_Jones

Coritus_Jones Ketchup Robot

You put mercenary as your race/ethnicity?

Firebird Zoom and Relten like this.
  10. Jareix Cryvix

I completely glossed over that! I think he means... Asian?

11. Rex Blackbeak

Well Changed it to USCM Soldier....

12. Jareix Cryvix

:facepalm: By race/ethnicity I MEAN RACE OR ETHNICITY! In bout an, his apex is of the rebels culture, My main avian Starbound character would be of the grounded, And you IRL would be the Philippines. Are you starting to understand? Your alliance would be USCM while your ethnicity would be whatever the heck Ningen call their various cultures. In my case, I am a Preisaac instead of a Geiturān, Ballīonēq, or Shaürī. See? (I really need to work on my "clarifying" skills...) also, don't question why I'm up at 11:04 at night.

13. Rex Blackbeak

Don't Know Really About Humans in Starbound.. i play Novakids a Lot..[DOUBLEPOST=1432266278][/DOUBLEPOST]DUNE
    Changed it to Asian you happy :) (Not in a rude voice)[DOUBLEPOST=1432268685][/DOUBLEPOST]Can i Ask why is there ARTISTS WANTED?
    Do you hire Artists?

Last edited: May 22, 2015
  14. Jareix Cryvix

This roleplay planned tohopefully be turned into a story told in the third person with pictures to go along with it. There can be main artists that will do the picture as the roleplay is underway based on this discussion, and pictures made by random people that are made after parts of the story occur.
    Also, about the race/ethnicity thing, forget about it! I'm changing it to alliance. I'm also adding "requested role" which will be discussed later.

15. Rex Blackbeak

:zzz:

16. Jareix Cryvix

WAKE UP!:sparta:
    Sorry...

17. Rex Blackbeak

18. Jareix Cryvix

I can't add you yet since I haven't gotten a chance to use the computer. Remember? I'm doing this all off of my phone an the school has steam unaccessable on their wifi as it is classified as "adult". Can't this weekend either as I'll be going backpacking. Now go back to sleep...

Firebird Zoom and SneakyBox like this.
  19. Rex Blackbeak

Wooh backpacking kewl :D

20. Jareix Cryvix

I'm always backpacking during the summer. Philmont last year was my personal favorite and best experience ever. Despite the original plan being 62 miles over 10 days but resulted in 81 miles over 10 days due to much bushwacking because of recent forest fires. )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.