[UNSTABLE] Update April 8, 2014

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Akado

Akado Oxygen Tank

I'm confused, do you have several witches? Or several issues? Or, several issues caused by witches?

I'm guessing he's referring to the smelting bug, and I'm fairly sure CF knows about it (I think they say it is cosmetic only, not actually reducing the effectiveness or ability of smelting).

The | Suit likes this.
  2. VexingKitten

VexingKitten Poptop Tamer

Yep it was the smelting.... thanks.... Try to ignore the witches, they have a mind of their own, however they keep trying to use mine. ;-)

Akado likes this.
  3. Tiev

Tiev Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hey, ey, ey ey ey ey Heeeey ey ey... I said hey...

huh, sorry. Do carry on.

4. RatixFarrence

RatixFarrence Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This is great news. I'm sorry that the prior unstable build didn't work out well for you all, but this is the best way to provide safe builds, good work Starbound team!

Edit: I wish i could participate but I run a Multiplay server that can only get stable updates.

5. Gettornado

Gettornado Void-Bound Voyager

This come out when the game is finisch, but how long we must wait on it:(

6. Myouhiro

Myouhiro Void-Bound Voyager

Don't know if mentioned yet (Probably is) but when I smelt in a furnace I have to hit the button twice, once to make ore smelt and again to make the smelted bars appear in the second box.

7. SweFox

SweFox Guest

A year or so?

8. Darkyx_Phantomas

Darkyx_Phantomas Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well it depend on what u mean by "finished" I don't thinks that new generation indie game (by this I mean starbound or minecraft for exemple) are mean to be "finished", because there is always a lot of "improvement" to add (new biomes, new bosses, new craft, new materials, new mechanics in the game spirit, and so on)

But yeah starbound will likely go out of beta, in a kind of "final" state in a year I thinks

Hatsya Souji likes this.
  9. Boneslord

Boneslord Big Damn Hero

I meant more story to what happened, such as the human one when they had to leave earth.

10. Boneslord

Boneslord Big Damn Hero

These were designed by people who pre-ordered the game so don't blame the devs, blame the community.

11. Kirn20

Kirn20 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

randomly generated weapons aren't fixed :/

12. Kirn20

Kirn20 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i made a personal use mod and fixed it :) just keep in mind to fix that plz!

13. Blitzlegion

Blitzlegion Big Damn Hero

HABEBEBEBE. He will make it stable. HAIL METADURP! [​IMG]

14. Insignia

Insignia Zero Gravity Genie

I know that some mods have been placed into the game. I have been busy and have not played in a LONG time but where would one such as myself find a list of mods that have been put into the game? If there is one.

15. monkeyjojo629

monkeyjojo629 Aquatic Astronaut

How do i play the unstable update