1. Note: Nightly builds are not officially supported and things that appear broken might actually just be broken with no way of fixing it, but community members may still be willing to assist you with common problems.

Closed [Unstable] Slow framerate/lag

Discussion in 'Nightly Builds Support' started by Coldboots, Jul 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coldboots

Coldboots Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I know, I know, people are going to tell me to stop trying this game on a toaster, but unless the game is getting upgraded from what is written on the system requirements/recommended on the store page, I meet the game's requirements. I can run it fine, but not without terrible framerates. This seems to be a recurring theme with many of the voxel-based games I play. [Although the other game, you know what I'm talking about, works just fine.].

Are optimizations in the works, or should I just spend my time on other games and forget this one?

I should add that I do like what is being done with this game, but there appear to be many calculations in the background that only get worse the more planets you visit and settle.

Sorry if this has been brought up before, but wondering if there's measures I can take to optimize the game for my toaster.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.