1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Unstable - July 13th - Crew capacity stuck below intended value

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by BG-0, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BG-0

BG-0 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Just popped in to report this, my ship is now a size that's supposed to handle at least 8 crew members (my wife has the same size and has 8 members). I had reached my maximum earlier, didn't have the upgrade modules to upgrade my ship to this size, dismissed a crew member, filled back up to 6, upgraded my ship and still couldn't recruit any more crew. I even dismissed a crew member since I had a duplicate of a class, now I'm stuck at 5 members only!

Any temporary fix for this at least, through some character file editing?
    20160713100352_1.jpg
    20160713100418_1.jpg
    --- Post updated ---
    Bump. Made another character, rushed her through story and now I'm stuck at a capacity of three, right after getting a Kestrel ship. Any idea, anyone?

E: Temporary fix found, dismissed all but one crew on second character (after completing the first pixel upgrade by spawning fakelicense1 so that I would have both fake licenses, didn't work by itself, not sure if this affected end result) and then I could keep recruiting normally, at least up to four members, don't have any spare wanting to be picked up right now though.

E2: Got all 12 crew members after dismissing down to 1 member. Protip: make sure you're not aiming your mouse out of bounds when you /spawnnpc, they'll be stuck there forever.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.