1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Unobtainium Power (Frackin Universe Comp-Version) 1.09.1

Powerfull Mod to get more fun in early and lategame - Download Recent Updates for the NEWEST Version

1. SSJMichael29

SSJMichael29 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Here is my log

Attached Files:

2. SSJMichael29

SSJMichael29 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Here is my log. As stated elsewhere the game crashes after the Chucklefish chuckle intro. If I uninstalled or unsubscribe (Steam Workshop) then my game works fine, but if I have it active then it crashes.

Attached Files:

3. Maleficarvm

Maleficarvm Intergalactic Tourist

I can't seem to find where to craft your items. I can't make your ores into bars either, am I doing something wrong?

4. doomslayer442

doomslayer442 Space Hobo

What is item ids plz

5. reliht

reliht Big Damn Hero

WorldBosses always die before they are damaged, in any biome, on any planet. As soon as they appear, they instantly die, while they leave behind them the entire drop. Perhaps the problem is in other mods. Has anyone encountered such a problem?

6. tigerfestival

tigerfestival Cosmic Narwhal

Are you using sentient supper's combat overhaul mod?

7. reliht

reliht Big Damn Hero

Yes, this mod is installed, apparently the problem is incompatibility? I tried many options, but at the moment nothing helped.

8. tigerfestival

tigerfestival Cosmic Narwhal

Try removing that and see if it helps.

9. Faolan1216

Faolan1216 Space Hobo

So, I am unable to make any of the bars from this mod. But I am still able to get the ores and unobtainable and stuff. What's going on?

Kommandant_Julk likes this.
  10. Kommandant_Julk

Kommandant_Julk Space Hobo

I have the same problem, I am unable to craft any of the items from this mod, the recipies don't unlock for some reason, I was hoping to find my answer and maybe find a mod to unlock the recipies...

Edit: I did not find a mod, but you can unlock recipies by using the /spawnitem [itemname]-recipe command, you will need to convert the .pak to a folder and then go to every .recipe file and type the name of the file(aka the item) into the command e.g. /spawnitem aluminumbar-recipe

hope that helps =)

Last edited: Oct 22, 2020
  11. Kommandant_Julk

Kommandant_Julk Space Hobo

So right now the player.config.patch (no recipes unlocked) and the laser diode recipe requires "microchip" and not "exobytechip" (therefore it cannot be crafted), the techs are also unavaliable (like how do you add them in player.config.patch?!), otherwise it works after I fixed those small mistakes (besides the techs).
    I had to unpack it to fix it...but I dunno what I should do now.

12. Kribris

Kribris Void-Bound Voyager

Hm... with FU I have a problem with not droping a purple weapon, at least from this mod, it drop a pefectly generic item insted, but author thos mod I guess abandon this mod, so....only one thing I can advise, delet it from you game mod list if you have latest FU, ro not if you need a EPP augment, but only in admin mod.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2021