Unlockables

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Anonymous, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Forum Bot

I personally would love to see things change based on the actions we complete and or have our actions and past experiences within the game itself affect our character. For example, say there is an achievement for planting x crops or selling x items. After completing said achievement or task/quest we would recieve a bonus to the region affected by the said activity. For my example of selling x items maybe a small boost to item sell values would be unlocked for your loyal patronage to the town.

• Echo

Echo Big Damn Hero

Sorry did not mean to click the anonymity check box, but this works as well...

• Ghostar

Ghostar Steakeater

Hats, hats as far as the eye can see for unlockables.

Active Link likes this.
        • Echo

Echo Big Damn Hero

Was thinking more like upgrades for the character but aesthetics would be nice as well =) even unlocking more styles for the house through achievements or tasks(and player as well(hats/clothing)!

• oath2order

oath2order Parsec Taste Tester

I THINK, though I'm not certain, that there are achievements.

• ConcernedApe

ConcernedApe Stardew Valley Dev Developer

I'd like to have plenty of fun unlockables... I love them too. There's already some in the game, but I will add more.

• Hollow

Hollow Phantasmal Quasar

I'd like achievements that work something like this:

Save up 10,000 gold: Unlocks a piggybank. Whether this is for aesthetics for your house or you can store money in it, whatever.
                Save up to 100,000 gold: Unlocks a golden piggybank. Improved version of above.
                Save up to 1,000,000 gold: Unlocks a sparkling diamond piggyback. Improved version of above.
                Make 5,000 gold off of selling plants: Adds a permanent +5% selling price to plants you sell.
                Catch a 15 pound fish: Adds a permanent skillpoint to your Fishing skill.
                Slay 100 monsters: Permanent +3 to your damage.
                Obtain every available drop from slimes: +5% to item drop rates for all monsters.
                Win first place in the Cooking Contest Festival: All food restores +10% more energy.

• Echo

Echo Big Damn Hero

See hollow's post for what I had originally meant for this thread

• MrMRA

MrMRA Orbital Explorer

Unlock magic fairies. I dig magic fairies. Particularly when you can marry them.
                    . . .
                    Maybe it's time to rewatch that Peter Pan movie with Julia Roberts as Tinkerbell.

Cheers,
                    -mra

• oath2order

oath2order Parsec Taste Tester

I love Hollow's ideas there. Quite a few good ideas. Just as long as the piggy banks you suggested STAY cosmetic >.>