Universal Salutations

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by TheCobaltMask, Sep 13, 2017.

1. TheCobaltMask

TheCobaltMask Oxygen Tank

Recently I've noticed that this section is filled with new members making their own threads for their own introduction. Now, there's nothing necessarily wrong with this, but it does make this section very cluttered. My solution to this problem was to make a universal introduction thread!

Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the Universal Introduction thread! I'll be your host, Waffle. This thread is for all of the members who are new to this website and would like to make a introduction without cluttering the introduction tab!

This thread only has a few simple rules:

Don't disrespect any members who post on this thread - everyone deserves human decency

Don't double-post(or more) - Mods here hate it when people do this. On every message you post there's an edit button, please use it

Introduce yourself - this thread is for people to introduce themselves, not for general discussion. For a general discussion thread, please check @Hel's current general discussion thread(currently we are on IV)

I guess I should go first(even though I've already made an introduction):
    Hi there fellow traveler, the name's Waffle(despite my username). Hopefully I can talk to you more soon X3

2. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

I hate to nitpick, but... the whole reason this section of the forums exist is for newcomers to make their own threads to introduce themselves. I'd even argue having a centralized thread would be even more cluttered. But there's no harm in trying it out, I guess.