Building/Ship Unity City - Planet-Spanning Human City

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by BreacK, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Sazanaara Eleven

Sazanaara Eleven Poptop Tamer

This is really impressive. I can't even begin to imagine the amount of effort you put into this! I'm very much looking forward to future builds by you!

BreacK likes this.
  2. BreacK

BreacK Subatomic Cosmonaut

Something is coming...

[​IMG]

3. Beatrice

Beatrice Spaceman Spiff

Hello world, that's me! :D

4. General Nuclear

General Nuclear Supernova

have you made any buildings with elevators seeing that they are in the game

5. BreacK

[​IMG]

6. DragonsForce

DragonsForce Weight of the Sky

Huh, foreshadowing :) Now I want to know what this is... The possibilitys! Skyscrapers! Asteroidfieldbuilding! Other stuff!

7. Lintton

Lintton Guest

This is amazing, I'd love to be able to try something like this one day, but on my own it will likely take a really long time...

BreacK and Relten like this.
  8. BreacK

Hey again! Yes you are right, I'm still alive.
    Today I'm going to show you the
    New Unity City City Hall

[​IMG]

This is probabaly the building in which I put the most effort of all the buildings here. Thats probably the reason why it took me 3 months :D
    And it is the last mayor building in Unity City.
    There are still many adjustments to make but all in all the city is finished.

After the adjustments are made I'm going to move on to the next of my many unfinished projects. So be prepared!

9. Pedro Falcão

Pedro Falcão Pangalactic Porcupine

Great work. To be really honest, it looks a bit bland in terms of block choice/combination in some places (the blocks attract attention, but the furniture isn't such a big deal, so it feels like something is missing here and there) and the illumination isn't the best (I'd like to see a Screenshot taken during the day, to compare), but the sheer size alone make me envious. Plus it has fluidity in all the curves, consistent symmetry and enough space to play around with the rooms and fit any furniture in there until one is satisfied. Did you count how many blocks wide it is, at the base? I think my building style is almost the same as yours in structural terms, but I have a preference for other block types (so I may have judged your hard-work with bias). Is this city in a server or only in your personal universe? I'd like to check it out personally, someday (if that's okay with you, of course).

"My body is ready!"
    Looking forward.

BreacK likes this.
  10. ODST 4900

ODST 4900 Pangalactic Porcupine

the pixel text game is strong with this one...

11. BreacK

Just received a message from the administrator of my server, that he won't be able to transfer the old planets to the new universe so all of this will be gone in 5 days.

12. dareddevil7

dareddevil7 Pangalactic Porcupine

That sucks, at least this thread will stand as a monument though

13. BreacK