1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED United Systems Expansion v4.2 "Final Woes"

Hostility and Peace

1. Echo710

Echo710 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Haven't updated my version of this mod, so I can't debug it yet. Hold in there!
    (unless soldierfast beats me to it)

2. soldierfast90

soldierfast90 Pangalactic Porcupine

Leeds sounds like a case of badlexicalcast. It's a rare case on some certain computers, notably macintoshes (no confirmation on windows OS). This is unfixable. A log file for confirmation would be great.

Lunar one tbh has been buggy for a long while and with the quest API changing it does I guess break it a bit. Last time I checked though it worked but I plan to rebuild the mission anyways due to how old the mission is.

3. desafinado56

desafinado56 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I would happily hand you over a log file if i knew where sush file was xd
    and while im at it i might as well tell you that im on windows

4. soldierfast90

Go to your SB root folder then go to Storage. A file named starbound.log (open in notepad) is there. Open it up. Now open starbound and replicate the issue (cause it again). Refresh the log. Copypaste all information onto a pastebin link and post it here.

If I don't get a log file I can't help. So please, cooperate.

5. Feniter

Feniter Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Uhhh just asking if you could do a gas mask & soldier helmet combo?
    I'm sorry if my request is adding more unwanted task so if it is then feel free to ignore
    Nice mod btw

6. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Spaceman Spiff

Maybe a set of armor that deflects bullets can be good? (makes u really slow for balance purposes) 'coz the npcs can deal a chunk of hp when they use their weapons.

7. Echo710

The main purpose of this mod is to deliver a harsh but reward
    This mod attempts to make a harsh, realistic but rewarding gameplay expirience. For instance, one bullet can kill you, and that's what this mod delivers at times. Just like in real life, cover becomes your best friend. In this mod, run 'n gun isn't the best idea. But that's not to say a personal trophy system isn't coming up (hint hint wink wink)

8. Echo710

Nah, that won't be too hard to make, but there might be balencing issues.

9. Catherine Franz

Is the riot shield obtainable? these npcs take a while before their shield gets destroyed... (i'll get that instead if the armor..)

10. Feniter

I believe it is craft-able in this mod.

11. Catherine Franz

Oh ok thx for confirming this

12. Feniter

Problem is that shields in starbound are just recharging meat bags that has a 0 value in defense and treats damage as if hit with no armor
    Good luck with the turrets, hostile npcs that deal +80 dmg like most of them

13. Catherine Franz

Tiz' fineeee It's fun to not 3 shot everyone like in vanilla 'coz the real enemy in vanilla is fall dmg...this one gives a bit of a challenge 'coz of the npc damage (not mentioning the 1 hit bullet tanks) and also the free planets add-on is nice for making the game a bit more interesting-ish..Solo players tend to bore out fast 'coz we cant really find fwends to play with us...(Cough* skill level difference *cough*)

14. soldierfast90

I'll add functionality to that for player use next update. Thanks for reminding.
    I dunno how to code that.
    NPC shields are meant to be absolute sponges. They encourage players to kill with the first strike before the shields are raised. Unitan Scientists are a notable one with their energy shields.

Yeah the shield system sucks.

But also what are you doing trying to fight the ship turrets. You shouldn't really fight those guys.
    Regarding Tanks: I mean you'd have to be in a serious pickle to somehow get hit by the cannon which is elevated far higher than the player.

Note: Echo710 is a co-dev lad.

15. Catherine Franz

Ahh it's a bit of a downside of the rpg mod but eyy the riot shield is ope opeee em now using it as my perma defensive thing (When agi reaches 30 you jump like using the 3 mini boosts in a single jump)

16. kay250000

kay250000 Orbital Explorer

where i can get id's for weapons??

17. Catherine Franz

Most of em just unpack the thing.

18. kay250000

kay250000 Orbital Explorer

but how

19. Feniter

Try downloading notepad++, I use it to spawn some of the items in admin when I'm bored and just throw grenades everywhere
    anyways if you chose notepad++ you just gotta find codes like these, though just use ctrl + f and find a keyword for your weapon like this

Attached Files:

20. Thorir

Thorir Scruffy Nerf-Herder

hii I was playing the Leed city campaign (with fraking universe) and for a reason when i try to go to part 4 and teleport, my game crashes (Client Ship world has errored) what can i do? i there a problem with my files mybe?

Log file: (moment when i try to go to step 4 throug teleporter)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 16, 2019