1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED United Systems Expansion: Planets v1.41

Adding some cool planets, then some boring yet ironic ones.

1. soldierfast90

soldierfast90 Pangalactic Porcupine

soldierfast90 submitted a new mod:

United Systems Expansion: Planets - Adding some cool planets, then some boring yet ironic ones.

Read more about this mod...

2. soldierfast90

3. _Dandion_

_Dandion_ Void-Bound Voyager

m8, I really love your work, and I LOVE the idea about adding city and wartorn planets, buy it still don't work with FU. At least, with my huge mod comp. When I start the game, my ship gets stucj in hiperspace forever and that's it. Can you help me identify the conflict?

4. soldierfast90

It's not a conflict. It's math.

The game generates system after system, rejecting systems as it goes since it REQUIRES a Garden + Desert + Forest planet in a system. As it keeps adding system and system, rejecting each one. Now add in TEN more planets into the generation. Now it'll take 30x longer!

So please, understand that it ISN'T incompatibilities.

5. _Dandion_

Aaaaaaaaand, ur just saying, at some point the endless generating will stop?

6. soldierfast90

Yeah. If you want a faster solution just go get Bk3k's "Faster Start" mod or generate a starter world first then activate this mod.

7. _Dandion_

ok, I'll try it, thanks!

8. _Dandion_

Hey, it's me again. Can I suggest to add or change all civilazed lush planets to peacefull civilazed planets? Sort of same as wartorn, but the opposite, cause it seems kinds odd, that there is constant war action even on planets, which are designet do be, like, interplanatery centers with huge cities. The main suggestion is just reducing (or disableing) all enemies on lush civ planets + adding some city-like settlments.

9. soldierfast90

Working on it. Not a top priority at the moment but it will be coming within the next 2 weeks at most.

10. soldierfast90

11. soldierfast90