1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated United Systems Enhancement [0.25]

New dungeon, weapons, armors, furniture, craftable guns and even more.

1. RaTmAnPL

RaTmAnPL Void-Bound Voyager

RaTmAnPL submitted a new mod:

United Systems Enhancement [v0.1] - Dungeon Items Guns United Systems USCM US

Read more about this mod...

IRCU likes this.
  2. Chompy

Chompy Cosmic Narwhal

Looks cool. And more dungeons is always a good thing.
    Now I just need to play Starbound and use the mods I have. :p

3. maga

maga Scruffy Nerf-Herder

On behalf of the Mustache Guild, with the authority of High Council Overseer Maga, Biscuit Child formally approves this mod.

HCOS Maga finds great enjoyment in building, but also needs furniture props. HCOS Maga will watch this mod, and hope it blossoms into something beautiful.

HCOS Maga also believes new, futuristic vanity items should be added, possibly like the in-game clothing from Mass Effect.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2014
  4. TheSilentObserver

TheSilentObserver Big Damn Hero

I really wanted to give this a good, thorough testing for you... because I -literally- was just complaining about the lack of humans who aren't trying to shoot my face off... but I keep getting a 'duplicate material exception' that I just can't shake no matter how hard I try.

It's probably because I use so many mods, something is bound to be conflicting... but it's still frustrating. This looks SO FREAKIN' GOOD already. I wanted to try it for myself.

5. RaTmAnPL

Yeah, probably same ID, name, or something like this in one of your mods. Me and my testers never encounter this problem.
    But thanks for opinion already! I'm waiting for solid review.
    In that time, I'll look for any problems in code, just in case.

6. TheSilentObserver

I'll keep plugging away at it until I figure out what the problem is, don't you worry!

7. RaTmAnPL

RaTmAnPL updated United Systems Enhancement [v0.1] with a new update entry:

Small Medical Update [0.1->0.15]

Read the rest of this update entry...

8. STRICKER_HERO

STRICKER_HERO Void-Bound Voyager

Nice Mod Great Job This Is The Best Mod!!!!!!

9. CrimsonGiraffe

CrimsonGiraffe Phantasmal Quasar

I'm really loving the Pulse Shotguns, they have a nice firerate and tight projectile spread. For a future feature, maybe a craftable or buy-able spawner for the Colony Guards? But anyways, great excellent job on this mod, I can't wait to see what you add in the future! :)

10. RaTmAnPL

Shit, you just discovered my super-secret plan for future update.

Anyways, thanks for good words!

CrimsonGiraffe likes this.
  11. RaTmAnPL

RaTmAnPL updated United Systems Enhancement with a new update entry:

A little fixing update.

12. Dleowolf

Dleowolf Title Not Found

This mod looks very nice.
    I'm assuming for microdungeons, you want to extend the humanencounter set of microdungeons under dungeons\microdungeons\randomencounter\human\humanencounter.dungeon. It's possible to add your own parts by merging.
    However, if you're intending to create a new category of human microdungeons separate from humanencounter, this would require a bit more work by editing each .surfacebiome file for each biome you wish your new microdungeon category to appear in.

Edit: You may want to use __merge for your merchant.npctype for better compatibility with custom races.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2014
    RaTmAnPL likes this.
  13. RaTmAnPL

Really thanks for the tips. It's great help.

14. RaTmAnPL

RaTmAnPL updated United Systems Enhancement with a new update entry:

Weaponry Update [0.15 -> 0.2]

15. Presios Saiyan

Presios Saiyan Giant Laser Beams

I had some suggestions for this mod....

An armor merchent in a Human colony that can grant you all kinds of armor secmatics. For the cost of 400 Pixels. It has an wecoming line that said: ' G'day you wanker! Buy something for your armor needs!'

A wepons mercent that has all kinds of guns at a cost of 500 Pixels. 'Buy or Die!'

16. RaTmAnPL

17. Markelius

Markelius Space Kumquat

I think a material ID got changed in one of the recent updates that crashes the game. I imagine this was done for compatibility? Should be fixed by changing the IDs back, but I'm not sure what the consequences of that would be.

18. RaTmAnPL

Yep, it has changed for compatibility. I pointed out that in Weaponry Update.
    All you have to do, is to start Starbound with version before the ID's change, remove the tiles you got (or simply fly away from planet with "old" colony. Alternatively, play a different character, but that's probably something you do not want), and then start game with new update. I know, little frustrating, but ppl had problem with these ID's. That was the only solution.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
  19. Markelius

Markelius Space Kumquat

This is awful, my partner built an entire ship using those blocks and now we'll have to gut the interior and build it all over. Is there any way to do a find and replace to change the old blocks to new ones?

EDIT: Sorry, I realize this came off as harsh. The mod is fantastic! I'd just like to know how to make it work with the new mat IDs without removing all the existing ones. I'm just using the old matitems and materials for now.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2014
  20. TheSilentObserver

Haha! I've still yet to encounter a human colony, but I did come across what was clearly a United Systems outpost of some sort on a frozen hellworld.

I also used your mod to do something that's been bothering me for ages... I copy/pasted the information from your colony guards and made the USMC bunkers mostly non-hostile. I couldn't figure out any way to make the serpent droids not try to murder me... but at least the human guards are friendly now! It makes playing my USMC character SO much more entertaining.

ravenvalentine likes this.