1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Unique S.A.I.L Portraits 1.1 - Cheerful Giraffe

Restores the old unique S.A.I.L portraits for each race

1. themrpiggy22

themrpiggy22 Pangalactic Porcupine

themrpiggy22 submitted a new mod:

Unique S.A.I.L Portraits - Restores the old unique S.A.I.L portraits for each race

Read more about this mod...

2. Thundercraft

Thundercraft Phantasmal Quasar

I haven't played regularly in over a year (almost 2 years now). And I have absolutely no idea what the new S.A.I.L Portraits look like. And, at this point, I'm not even sure if I remember what each of the old S.A.I.L. portraits were like. The whole S.A.I.L. thing happened long after I stopped playing...

So, would you please consider at least adding images of the S.A.I.L Portraits this mod adds back? :pwease: Even better, could you add a "before" and "after" or a side-by-side comparison? Also, I know some players refuse to even try a mod that doesn't have at least a screen shot, especially for a cosmetic mod.

3. themrpiggy22

The new SAIL portraits just look like the human one. Anyone that has played the game in the last year and a half would know about and have grown accustomed to the sail portraits and this is the intended audience of the mod. New players (or players that haven't played recently) would see the new sail and think nothing of it as it seems to them as if it was always like that.

If you want to see what they look like search up Starbound SAIL in Google and it will come up. Adding screenshots for a mod that took about 5 mins to make and 90% of the people that want to download it already know what I'm talking about (because it is the reason that they want the mod in the first place) is more effort than it is worth and probably takes longer than making the mod itself.

I hope you understand this, as of course if I was adding a new cosmetic changes/item sI would add screenshots either when I upload or within 12 hours at least.

4. themrpiggy22