UNIQUE LOOKING CREW

Discussion in 'Starbound FAQs, Q&A, and General Help' started by Choroman, Dec 30, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Choroman

Choroman Void-Bound Voyager

HELLO.

I HAVE BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME FOR A MONTH AND HAVE BEEN WONDERING ABOUT THE BEST WAY TO FIND CREW MEMBERS THAT WOULD LOOK ORIGINAL. I DONT WANT CREW MEMBERS FROM THE HUMAN CAMPS, BUT PEOPLE WITH COOL OUTFITS.

I HAVE STARTED RECRUITING A COUPLE OF "UNIQUE" NPCs WITH HATS THAT AT LEAST LOOK ORIGINAL.
    I AM TALKING ABOUT: HAZMAT NPCs, SNOW INFANTRY NPCs, DESERT NPCs THAT HAVE ARAB CLOTHING, THOSE ENGINEERS AT VOLCANIC PLANETS.

DO YOU KNOW IF YOU COULD HIRE PEOPLE WITH OTHER OUTFITS? LIKE ASTRO TENNANTS, ELECTRITION TENNANTS, MOON MINER TENNATS, AND SO ON? WHICH YOU CAN HIRE, WHICH YOU CANT (I KNOW YOU CANT HIRE MERCHANTS)
    :)

2. x3notyp

x3notyp Void-Bound Voyager

Hello,

yes, you can hire all non-merchant tenants except Alpaca and Fenerox guards.
    Keep in mind, though, that all your crew shares the same uniform, except for the head. If you want unique-looking NPCs for your ship, you can summon them as tenants on your ship with a colony deed and a properly furnished room. They will not be part of your crew, though, and do not follow you on planets.

3. Choroman

Choroman Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks! So even n astro or an astroguard can be part of my crew? Thats nice. Well the helmet or head gear of any sort just looks more professional :)

4. ISaidNo2U

ISaidNo2U Subatomic Cosmonaut