RP Unheard Screams

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jareix Cryvix, Dec 19, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Bloodbeak is standing near the door across from him... a new prosthetic peg leg where her old foot was... "Hey... I see you're up... I'm surprised that you didn't hit your head on the lamp like I almost did..."
    "Sorry bud, but if you knew just what he was, then you'd probably rather not help him... As I said, he's some sort of biological anomaly, but in an oddly natural way... sorta like an evolution... Haven't actually seen it, but I've heard rumors that it's not pretty... "

She turns to Oliver
    "Gennisse... She said you did something... A crime against nature... You cheated death... You brought Bessie and her tasty child back to life, but in doing so, gave them a part of your... 'Soul'... Nobody can live with a broken soul, so while you were unconscious, it filled in the gaps... But what else can it fill itself with than the most abundant thing in the universe... Death... I don't know how many times you've done that fancy stuff, but I'm pretty sure that even once would be enough to permanently effect you... And those around you... Sometimes through odd coincidences involving those you save, or other possible effects... I'd say, watch where you step, and watch what you save..."
    After walking past countless empty cells, they eventually arrive to the impoundment area... there are many storage bins on many belts. she walks up to one row and opens what is probably the only bin in the room that doesn't have a layer of dust all over it.... She pulls out a briefcase and holds it out for him to take... "Here... This was with you at the crash... Sorry 'bout your arm, you can probably get a new one. The hospital's not too far from here... the tailor and cobbler are on the way, so we can probably fix up your suit and shoes..."

Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
    The Alonne likes this.
  2. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{Turns To Claude and asks}

" Claude, who is in charge of TMRCMA ?"

Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
  3. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

The spacecraft arrives at Varmint's capital ship.

4. Jareix Cryvix

"As Mr. knucklebrains said. Leichtios Avikiras is current owner and the founder of this place... Considering the TMRCA has been around for almost half a millenium, that's no small feat..."
    Miskahn looks out of the window in adamant curiosity...

5. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

"Ugh... Don't remind me about the lamp..." Fons gets out of the cot. "I see you got a new... Leg... Foot... Flipper... Certainly looks better than that pipe..."

6. Captain Kane

[​IMG]
    "Damn."

Jareix Cryvix and Kaiachi like this.
  7. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Haruko whistles and shakes her head. "It has the best kitchen in the quadrant..."

8. Jareix Cryvix

"yeah... not bad handiwork... they just happened to have a spare lying in a drawer and I had some spare pixels in my wallet... works out for both me and the doctor..."
    While he maintains a pretty calm outer expression, he's obviously in awe by the way his eyes are much wider than normal... OwO

Kaiachi likes this.
  9. Captain Kane

Angus comes back into existence. "She isn't really very practical looking, but she's quite dangerous to her enemies."

Kaiachi likes this.
  10. Jareix Cryvix

"Hey, at least it looks hella beautiful!"

11. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

"Hey, at least your wallet survived the crash." Fons walks over to the door.

12. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Haruko picks herself up and uses the blades to tie her fins back up. "Well now, shall we board the capital?"
    @Capn' Kane

13. Captain Kane

"That, my feathered friend, would be the Galaxy Slicer. It will spearhead our conquest of the known universe! With an entire armada at it's back!" As if on cue, a mass of ships so large it's uncountable enter the system, surrounding them and the Galaxy Slicer. All of the ships are mismatched, some large, some small, some long, some short, but they all have one thing in common; They all have a sword and a cane crossed painted onto one side. "That... Is our symbol."

Kaiachi likes this.
  14. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Haruko places a hand on her hip and glances out of the window, marveling at the glorious display.

15. Captain Kane

"You fancy the view, missus?"

Kaiachi likes this.
  16. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Haruko nods. "It's absolutely prodigious."

17. Captain Kane

"Not as prodigious as your Prince and Wrigley's!"

Kaiachi likes this.
  18. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Haruko quickly puts her hands to her sides, now in fists. "You blimey bastard, what is that supposed to mean!?"

19. Captain Kane

"I'd give you an ol' slap on the Wrigley's any day!"

20. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

"If you had hands to slap with, I'd crush them, you worthless piece of scrap!"