RP Unheard Screams

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jareix Cryvix, Dec 19, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

Varmint gives Haruko a blank look. "But... I installed him on the capital ship too. I thought it needed more character."

Kaiachi likes this.
  2. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

She stops and turns to Varmint, baffled. "You what? YOU WHAT!?" She stretches her webbed hands out angrily toward Varmint and immediately pulls them back. "Blow me down, I swear it, Var." She continues pacing.

3. Captain Kane

"Relax, Dearest Haruko I was ju-" "Oi! Wouldn't you rather blow me?!"

Jareix Cryvix and Kaiachi like this.
  4. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

She pulls the blades out of her fins and points one at the ship console, her fins falling around her face. "Turn. Off. The. Autopilot. Varmint." She walks closer to him. "Just for a minute."

5. Captain Kane

Kane is quietly snickering. "Ha! Varmint would never do something like tha-" Varmint sighs and shuts Angus down.

6. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

She snaps her blade at Kane. "You shut it." Turning her gaze at Varmint, she growls, "You were just what?"

7. Captain Kane

"Huh?"

Kaiachi likes this.
  8. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

She motions with air quotes, " 'Relax, dearest Haruko, I was just-' what?" She looks at Varmint expectantly.

9. Captain Kane

"...........................................................................................Joking."

Jareix Cryvix and Kaiachi like this.
  10. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

"Aye, my face aches." She collapses to the floor. "Carry on with that bastard, I'll endure it." She sets down the blades beside her.

11. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

"That... Is interesting... I'm not that much older than you actually. I'm only sixteen. What's it like being brutal murder machines? That what Gennisse said you were anyway... The other two don't seem quite as... Deadly..."
    "Vexatious. There is nothing cattle like you can do to save yourself. You lack the intelligence to even begin to comprehend the basics of our vastly superior technology!" "Can it bolt-head... He's only achieved enlightenment about a week ago. He's not used to the concept of there being other races, so they stuck him with me. Anyway, you might be able to save your fur an horns. Do you have any education? Even just a basic PhD. Would probably sway them. As long as they see you as a potential researcher..."
    The Sallok wakes up again. "You... Are a peglaci... You are Dreivyan... I am Jareīx... I am Sallok... Why do I be here?"
    The glitch whispers to you.
    "Sorry bud... But the Sallok is what's considered a special case biological anomaly... Dunno what his deal is, other than the alternate persona, but I don't think that he will survive... Or at least, never leave..."

The Alonne and Kaiachi like this.
  12. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{Looks saddened at the news of the Sallok, but he immediately focuses on saving himself...for the moment}

"You'll get a PhD. and more! During my Peacekeeper I was assigned to the 1st Snow Operatives Core, The medic division.
    Also I designed something that nearly every Pelgaci use today."
    [DOUBLEPOST=1450751534][/DOUBLEPOST]{Lays the rebuilt knife on the ground near Jariex's foot, stands up and dusts himself off}

"If you were to release me I could begin to help people today."

13. Jareix Cryvix

"Doubtful. A goat? Saving lives? *Scoff.emt* I have never heard of such a preposterous notion! What is the galaxy coming to? Next thing you know, the dragons will all come back to life in the form of undead!" "I said can it... Anyway, you may just have a chance at working as a surgeon... We'll see. Depending on what that discovery is, they may even have you work in the research department. Though if you lack the guts to take a life to save others and the sanity to do so minimally, then they probably won't hire you at all... I'll schedule you an appointment with one of the higher ups... Nice job with that knife by he way." he types something on his codeC brand codex. (Now with less crashes!)[/COLOR][/FONT]

critsarecool and Kaiachi like this.
  14. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{ Upon hearing the compliment he smiles}[DOUBLEPOST=1450757656][/DOUBLEPOST]{Would stretch after standing up then would ask}

"Hey, guard whats your name?"

Last edited: Dec 22, 2015
    Kaiachi likes this.
  15. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

Clockblink follows.

16. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

@Jareix Cryvix
    Harold sighs.
    "Believe it or not, I'm not our resident killing machine. That'd be Rairi. He's the one with the scythe."

Kaiachi likes this.
  17. Jareix Cryvix

"Contemptuous. *scoff.emt* I will not answer to a mere goat...""That's Varatus the wall... Though most call him 'Varatus the thick'. My name's Claude. I used to be Claudius the defender, but that was but a title. Nice to meet you... Gyavil..."
    "Yeah, I know about Rairi. But... There's something about you. It's like... An aura of death... Stronger than his... Gennisse told me how to read auras and coronas, and yours seems... Unbalanced... Fractured... Tainted..."

The Alonne and Kaiachi like this.
  18. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Fons stirs, then awakens from the much-needed rest. He opens his eyes, almost sitting up again, but remembering the obstructing lamp.

19. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{Would continue to stretch while speaking}

"Well, Thank you Varatus, and thank you Claude. I truly appreciate what both of you have done for me."[DOUBLEPOST=1450822832][/DOUBLEPOST]{Looks towards the Sallok and sighs}

"Poor soul, I think I could help him if I had some resources and gear."

Kaiachi likes this.
  20. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

@Jareix Cryvix
    Harold's eyes widen in shock.
    "T-tainted? How? I need to know more..."