RP Unheard Screams

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jareix Cryvix, Dec 19, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

It passes through a cold spot. Like there was nobody there...
    "Killing me will be about as difficult as killing your adoptive mom. At least from what I've heard..."
    It's from behind you.
    -------------
    Miraculously, you somehow manage to keep hold on a rocket.
    Though you have no way of launching it...
    -------------
    You are definitely in some sort of drainpipe. It's too dark to see much of anything beyond the silhouette of Aüslēira's head...
    [AGL]
    You end up flopping to the side, just in time for the ghostly creature to embed its spiked erchius crystal growths into the wall behind you. You can see now that it's more like a jellowish creature of liquid and crystallized erchius...
    Allestar seems to have brought a missile with him, but nothing to launch it with...
    -----------
    It's still incredibly hard to see. Something like a massive flat realm of glowing something.
    You realize that you are beginning to suffer the effects of heatstroke, but it's nothing... You can keep going...

2. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Surge groans as he once more tries to drag himself to his feet, using his sword to prop himself up. This was embarrassing, to be brought down by poisoning this time around; not to mention difficulty of wounding this enemy. "Ugh, where is that damned penguin... half-way back to base of course, like a coward..."

Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
  3. Jareix Cryvix

Your throat burns as you cough. You barely register the fact that you've been struck backwards until you notice that you're on the ground and you feel aching in your chest...

4. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

The dull pain did little to distract Surge from his burning anger; he was being made a fool of at this point, and feeling useless due to the erchius poisoning. He will continue to struggle to move, laying down to die was the last thing he'll do.

5. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

@Arra
    'Allestar! Shift into something that can launch that, like a biological slingshot. If you get it close to the ship, I should be able to hit it and blow it up.'
    -------------------------------------------------------
    ((I see your game))
    Simon starts blinking again, seemingly disoriented. He looks around him again. There has to be something here... something... His thoughts trail off, and he keeps walking into the vast expanse...

6. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Miraa turns around. "Somewhat" angry

--------------

Allestar thinks for a minute, before trying to transform his arm into a sling like appendage

------------

Elsie closes her eyes again

" I-I....I'm just worthless... "

7. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

@Jareix Cryvix
    Rin decides to head back to the starport, to see what the commotion was all about.

8. Jareix Cryvix

You stumble out of the way as it stabs. You think you saw an avali corpse that looked uncannily familiar as you continue moving.
    More bullets. You can see what looks like the pair of soldiers from the other hovership you damaged earlier climb up the ladder. The first one is about to fire while the second one is nearly up.
    ----------------
    It's just a vast expanse, save for a massive dune some distance ahead...
    You stumble a bit, nearly falling to your side, but you can keep going. You feel like you can do anything right now.
    you feel reckless...
    Standing in the hallway is a young looking avian with pitch black feathers, bright gold eyes, a yellow beak, a grey hoodie and sweatpants, and... Wings?
    ---------------
    You end up splitting your ulna and radius, with a gross screen of tendon, muscle, and skin between them...
    It smarts quite a bit. Looks like you left the nerves connected...
    ---------------
    You eventually feel the current subside as you bump into Aüslēira's head... The current feels less strong here, though the smell is unpleasant...
    It's a long walk back, but you arrive in time to see a hovership firing its guns at the rooftop. Two soldier-like figures scaling the ladder at the side. Looks like some cultists from the lab got loose.

The Alonne likes this.
  9. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Another hallucination? As much as he wanted to check on the body, the erchius monster was a more pressing concern. When the creature makes its next attack, he want to strike at it, to see if he can at least inflict injury.

10. Jareix Cryvix

[DEX]
    You manage to block the next blow, using the momentum to heavily swing your blade deep into it, leaving a very deep gash. It must have been effective, as the creature let's out an ear-splitting screech that nearly knocks you out, driving you to your knees.

11. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Miraa growls as she lowers her stance

" Want do you want.... "

--------

Allestar tries to quickly cut the nerve endings as he "loads" the rocket into the sling

-------

Elsie moves what little bit she has regenerated around

12. Jareix Cryvix

"I have a message... 'Meet me at the arena getting even with a tuna fish tin-can'..."
    ----------
    It doesn't work, the pressure elevates the pain to higher levels.
    ----------
    You've regenerated about half of your right upper arm.

Arra likes this.
  13. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Groaning from the pain, Surge tries to stand back up, readying himself for another attack. "Hurts, does it not? Your move."

14. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" A-arena? "

-------

Allestar just tries to bear it as he launches the rocket at the hovership

------

Elsie huffs

15. critsarecool

Artyom quickly fires at the two soldiers, going for center mass on each.
    -------------------------------------------------
    He keeps walking, stumbling a few times. Eventually, he falls to his knees, taking longer to get up. He takes a closer look at the ground, something seemed off about it before. How is it putting off so much light?

16. Jareix Cryvix

By this point, your undamaged ear has kicked in, deafening the noise...
    It's pitch lowers, before reaching a level beyond your range of hearing, causing a splitting headache on top of the one you already have...
    "It's a place where people fight... Now if you'll excuse me, I have a stonehead to call..."
    He seemingly melts into his own shadow, before that melts into the nearest shadow itself...
    ----------
    The missile sort of awkwardly flops about and ends up coming too short, hitting the roof without detonating with a solid 'CLANG'...
    -----------
    Didn't seem to do much...
    [DEX/AGL]
    You hit the one on the ladder square in the throat, sending him reeling back off of it... The second one fires at you before you can fire again, nailing you in the shoulder and throwing off your aim...
    --------------
    It seems to be made sort of the same material as novakid... Starlike and brilliantly energizing...

17. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Argh, okay; I guess that is a move." Feeling the need to silence this creature's banshee like wail, Surge rushes forward, with a lunging stab.

18. Jareix Cryvix

[DEX]
    Your aim is way off, sending you stumbling to the ground as it slashes across your back, snagging your armor and gouging a plate.

19. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Miraa crosses her arms as she walks back to everyone. Her eyes red from crying

---------

Allestar curses as he tries to repurpose the arm into a spear, hopefully cutting the nerve endings

------

Elsie doesn't fight back against the current.....until she actually realizes she is in water and begins flipping the everliving f--- out

20. critsarecool

He instead grabs the combat knife that was given to him and throws it at the soldier, aiming for the soft mesh at the neck.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    A realization slowly dawns on Simon's heat-stricken brain... I'm... on a star... He rises to his feet, and turns around, searching frantically for the exit.