OOC Unheard screams (ACCEPTING APPS)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jareix Cryvix, Mar 6, 2016.

?

So... What do you think?

1. Very positive

53.3%
  2. positive

33.3%
  3. neutral

13.3%
  4. negative

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. very negative

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Well get to it then! Id love to see what kind of mutant you come up with and how I can incorporate it.

2. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Heya jar jar, you think it's be cool if I made a crazy blaze priest?

3. Jareix Cryvix

Sure. Though crazy is just one way to put it... :3
    "We often prefer the term... Enlightened..."
    Though trust me when I say that the involvement of the blaze is about to get complicated...

4. Red Ryder

Red Ryder Guest

so how do the stats work?
    It says we get 80 points, and ten is the base amount of points for each stat
    but there are 10 stats, which un-balances it.

so 8 is the base amount? or are there more points now?

I'm not complaining, I'm just curious.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2016
  5. Jareix Cryvix

10 is essentially average-slightly above average. You are supposed to start off slightly disadvantageous. You are seeing it right. Not everyone is perfectly well rounded you know. Everybody has some sort of weakness.

6. Red Ryder

Red Ryder Guest

oke doke :)

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  7. Red Ryder

Red Ryder Guest

This is what I have at the moment :) I might develop her backstory a bit more though.

Name: Slytongue, or Sly for short. This was a name given to her by others in her previous line of work though her birth name is Azure Thornblood.

Race: Novakid/Floran mutant

Physical appearance: Sly is a much darker coloured Novakid, almost black in colour with lighter purple in the mix. She has almost no facial features other than a floranesque mouth, which is fully functional, enabling her to be able to use her pointed ‘teeth’ to rip and bite opponents and her fingers are very claw like and sharp, coming in handy when in close combat. Her ‘hair’ looks like pointed leaves that flow relatively well, along with her bangs that part slightly to the left of her face and reach down midway, to where her cheekbones would be. Instead of a typical brand in the middle of her face, Sly’s brand looks more or less like two eyes, and they are light purple. She has is 5 foot 8 with a thinner and lankier stature, only weighing around 120-130 pounds with a more laid back posture. Sly’s clothing includes a white button dress shirt with a dark brown vest and lighter brown pants. She often wears a light gray bandana around her neck, and black boots.

Personality: Sly is, as her name states, a very sly being with a silver tongue. She puts off a very kind, happy, and friendly demeanour, along with being quite understanding. Though she is truly a dangerous mind, being easily angered at some things, and a smooth liar. (see more about this in negative traits under Bipolar).

Stats

Strength: 3
    Agility: 3
    Constitution: 14
    Dexterity: 8
    Perception: 10
    Endurance: 8
    Charisma: 14
    Intellect: 4
    Will: 14
    Sanity: 2

Traits

Positive traits:
    • Hunter and thief, skilled Bounty Hunter.
    • On the good side of most law enforcements and governments due to being a Bounty Hunter.
    • Advanced hearing and sense of smell
    • Silver-tongued
    Negative traits:
    • Bipolar. One side being very kind, friendly and heart-felt. The other side being extraordinarily violent, easily angered, and cold.
    • Clumsy
    • Anxiety / Psychopathy
    • Wanted criminal
    • Slight Schizophrenia (more likely to hear voices)
    • Prone to vivid dreams, good or bad.
    Deepest Fear: Being completely alone. This even counts to being cured of schizophrenia.

Equipment: A semi-automatic pistol which situates itself in it’s holster on her belt, it sits on her left hip. A small pouch of plasma-containment patches (made that up), and a small flask often containing whisky. She also carries an electronic map on her wrist.

Inventory: A black overcoat, more plasma containment patches of larger size in a container, ammo.

History: Sly was originally created to be a super soldier, with elite strength and fighting skills. Though when this failed, she was put in confinement where she developed both bipolar disorder, and schizophrenia due to being alone for such a long period of time. She was 'cast out into the midnight wilderness' when she was 15 years old, and was eventually picked up by group of bounty hunters who she trained under for 5 years before collecting jobs of her own.

Start(Original players ignore this): Rasiq

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2016
    The Alonne likes this.
  8. Jareix Cryvix

Hmm... I think I have some ideas for this... We shall discuss this IM...

9. Jareix Cryvix

And now my friends, I pass out... good night...

10. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Night! And I see what you are doing with me and Arra, you sly dog you...

Arra and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  11. Jareix Cryvix

Okay.... Forty minutes later and NOW I pass out!
    Good night!
    (Oh, and @zeskorion, don't kill me while I'm asleep... Okay?;))

12. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

uh.... what do you mean? I play honorably. dont worry mate

13. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

My deepest apologies for my recent inactivity, family issues and some technical difficulties have messed me up a little

The Alonne and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  14. Jareix Cryvix

Anybody remember this from my old art thread/fan-fic?
    image.jpg

The Alonne, haynesy566 and Arra like this.
  15. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

Yep!
    Also, have my notifications been broken or have I not been being tagged?:geek:

Relten likes this.
  16. Jareix Cryvix

I'm pretty sure I tagged you. Let me requote.

Relten likes this.
  17. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Habenero peppers?

18. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Probably some mutant ghost peppers or crap like that....

19. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Grown deep in the Scottish highlands where they can hurt anyone.

20. Jareix Cryvix

Actually, ghost peppers go into the millions. The lower end is in the 800k scovilles... It's wicked hot... Even I have a limit of up to ~200k...

Relten likes this.