1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Underwater worlds.

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Alaizia Darkstar, Jul 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marokutai

Marokutai Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yes it was

2. Imnotdavis

Imnotdavis Big Damn Hero

Well, then I'm guessing you mean the very beginning where they went to that fat dude.

3. The Enlightened Grue

The Enlightened Grue Master Astronaut

Well, the movies were released in this order

IV : A New Hope
    V : Empire Strikes Back
    VI : Return of the Jedi
    I : Phantom Menace
    II : Attack of the Clones
    III : Revenge Of The Sith

but the "timeline" goes

I : Phantom Menace
    II : Attack of the Clones
    III : Revenge of the Sith
    IV : A New Hope
    V : Empire Strikes Back
    VI : Return of the Jedi

... does anyone else find it odd that the dictionary this board uses recognizes "Jedi" but not "Sith"?

Dementia likes this.
  4. Imnotdavis

Imnotdavis Big Damn Hero

That is funny.... I call religion-ists

5. The Enlightened Grue

oh don't be so unimaginative. Clearly this is an attempt by the Senate to censor the very existence of that which one infiltrated them, and grasped control of the entire galaxy!

6. Imnotdavis

Imnotdavis Big Damn Hero

Not only the Senate but also the IOS, the International Organization of Senates. They are to make sure no one truly knows about the Sith's side, what people don't really know is that they were trying to stop all the killing by killing the Jedi because they were the ones who tried to mass murder all the clones.

7. M C

M C Parsec Taste Tester

you guys totally went off topic here.. please stay on topic :O

8. The Enlightened Grue

International Organization of Senates? You do realize the Senate is THE Galactic Ruling Body, right? Every member of the space it controls is represented. And besides, the Jedi didn't need to mass-murder the clones... the accelerated growth process that made the clones viable for war would have taken care of the fool things faster than the Jedi.

9. Nymz

Nymz Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This topic went from underwater worlds in Starbound to Star Wars politics pretty quick. :whoop:

10. Imnotdavis

Imnotdavis Big Damn Hero

That's just what they want you to think.

11. Imnotdavis

Imnotdavis Big Damn Hero

For the sake of throwing things back on topic...What about in underwater worlds/biomes you could find special fish that could only be underwater?
    EDIT
    That sounded a lot better in my head.

12. Giant Squid

Giant Squid Zero Gravity Genie

With the games random monster generator, I do like the idea of having some monsters that are exclusive to water biomes.

13. Imnotdavis

Imnotdavis Big Damn Hero

Well, glad I got my point across to someone, because I didn't even understand what I was saying.
    You could possibly even have a Giant Squid bossfight!

YoungUnicorn likes this.
  14. Giant Squid

Giant Squid Zero Gravity Genie

My people would be honored to be featured as a boss. I really hope that with the complexity of the water in this game, that there will be a unique underwater combat system.

15. Imnotdavis

Imnotdavis Big Damn Hero

There is swimming.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.