1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Underwater worlds.

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Alaizia Darkstar, Jul 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I wonder if there will be fully underwater worlds, like with fish npcs and races. The boss might be a large sea monster, mabye a large Nessy-like creature :rofl:

2. M C

M C Parsec Taste Tester

probably yes, but more as a biome i think but you never know. might be some hard work to make it...

3. Omatsu

Omatsu Big Damn Hero

Would be good. A good species for that planet would be an Icthyo Sapiens (Hellboy reference, check Abe Sapien)

[​IMG]

duraga131 likes this.
  4. Tyrindor

Tyrindor Space Kumquat

Hopefully :)

5. love the idea :rofl:. I like fish people

6. XeroCoolUSN

XeroCoolUSN Void-Bound Voyager

Oh man, I completely hope there is a chance for a complete water world. These are always the best.

7. yeah :rofl: I am going to go make a race soon, mabye you might see it. I dont know if they will be similar to fish people or not, but I want to make them rather unique

8. macher65

macher65 Aquatic Astronaut

an underwater race would be awesome an underground race and an race in the sky would awesome too:cool:

9. xXSunSlayerXx

xXSunSlayerXx Cosmic Narwhal

i certainly hope so...

10. ThrehserMaw

ThrehserMaw Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Maybe a planet with a surface covered with water with Island Biomes , so we get a really cool underwater planet with some islands for chillin'.

ThatAmazingPerson likes this.
  11. Chainsaw surgeon

Chainsaw surgeon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'd prefer regular worlds with huge underwater biomes in the underground.

12. Solum

Solum Cosmic Narwhal

Good idea! I'd really love to see this in-game!
    Just think of all the delicious fish <3

13. well :3 go for the "gillians" or the Hydrosians( mine ) or mabye those turtle people

14. Cyan

Cyan Twenty-three is number one

I would love it , but will always probably die there cause i dont know my limits

Whitney K? likes this.
  15. GardenOfFerne

GardenOfFerne Industrial Terraformer

I would love to have fully underwater planets. It would make for some interesting bosses/mobs. Kappa and Scylla anyone?

16. Lugubrious

Lugubrious Scruffy Nerf-Herder

wrong area, but i would prefer a Europa type planet. you would need to drill past the ice, and then have very, very good water gear because it would be dark with either no air or small pockets of air. the loot at the center would be amazing water gear that made any water travel a breeze.

17. Nymz

Nymz Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm hoping for these types of worlds. My Gillian will need a vast domain to rule, afterall. ;)

18. Lugubrious

hahaha an underwater house would be awesome! :rofl:

19. StarMetal25

StarMetal25 Phantasmal Quasar

Wouldn't it just be better if the whole planet was flooded?

20. Lugubrious

Better yet, we could have both! There is a whole universe to build with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.