Undertale

Discussion in 'Games' started by Zetlin97, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

Anyone else think that flower at the start was all nice until he nearly kills you.

See a talking flower? KILL IT!

I only just started playing this game. I have a total 9 whole minutes on Steam. I'm liking it. Can't wait to carry on soon.

Phaena and Corraidhín like this.
  2. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Oh that flower... I pissed it off when I dodged its friendliness, I knew there was something off the moment the music got slower...little did I know... [DOUBLEPOST=1451816390][/DOUBLEPOST]
    yeah, 6 letters is max, if you type Papyru, the response becomes "ILL ALLOW IT" with papyrus` font

Last edited: Jan 3, 2016
    Apathy Applied likes this.
  3. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

Ah I was wondering that happened if you avoided them. I was gonna re start to see, but that tutorial is a lil boring :p

4. Brassqund

Brassqund Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Don't ask questions, just continue to play or you will ruin the fun :p

5. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

No! no way the fun could be RUINED!

[​IMG]

6. Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

Hey now,let's not spoil stuff lol.

7. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

I wasnt xD I was just kidding :3 I play nice!

8. Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

So.. I fought Mr. Fluffybuns and Mr. Photoshop.... and only died once on each, first run through the game.

So that's 3 deaths for me (the other was against MTTE), not counting one fluke in Hotland where it was getting late and I was getting impatient to get back to the save point, wound up closing the game.

And I didn't even get the "secret" armor either.

Not sure why people say those two bosses are so hard. I'm not even all that good at dodging stuff, lol.

Corraidhín likes this.
  9. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

I get a feel that people are misled by the nature of the game, which is calm... it takes them off guard and ultimately kills them in unexpected ways, I love bullet hell games, and I only died 3 times, 1 agaisnt fish boss, 1 agaisnt photoshop boss and the third time agaisnt *spoilers* *spoilers*

which ending did you get? what route :3

10. Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

Well, there is only one route where you can fight Mr. Photoshop, right? Or are you forced to fight him every time? I went pacifist so I could get the real ending. Wound up taking a break at the start of the "secret" area.

Corraidhín likes this.
  11. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

you can only fight him once, and by once I mean once in your lifetime, or your computers lifetime... he wont show up again unless you install Undertale in another machine or hack your save file (in which case the game will know and give you a different ending)

12. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

I thought you did fight him multiple times
    i remember seeing an ending where he doesn't turn up until the very last second and says "You didn't think it was gonna end without me, did you?"

13. Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

Huh, odd. lol. Ah well.

14. OnyxAlchemyst no Mokou

OnyxAlchemyst no Mokou Spaceman Spiff

Getting a "true reset" in the game will reset that fight as well, which means it can happen again without reinstalling or hacking your save. The "true" reset can only happen under two circumstances

15. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

I remember reading that a true reset will make him show up, but ultimately wont fight you because he "remembers about the revolt"[DOUBLEPOST=1451943869][/DOUBLEPOST]Now time for some snail facts with... Goatmom!
    [​IMG]

16. OnyxAlchemyst no Mokou

I'm speaking from experience, because I HAVE done the true reset multiple times and fought the boss multiple times. Just before you do the reset, you are told it will affect him as well. He does not remember "the revolt" at all.

17. OnyxAlchemyst no Mokou

If you go back after a standard reset, the boss will remember, and you'll avoid the fight. It's only a "true" reset that will let you fight them again.

myowngibus and Corraidhín like this.
  18. Brassqund

Brassqund Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

All what Onyx say is true.

19. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Great holiday picture <3 [​IMG][DOUBLEPOST=1451988351][/DOUBLEPOST]im sorry for spam, but this is just freaking hilarious :rofl:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
    Jim Witness, Phaena, Seajun_ and 7 others like this.
  20. Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

That holiday pic is rather cool, though it'd been cooler if Asriel had been in it and not Flowey lol.