RELEASED Underdark Sewer!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mel Noelle, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Mel Noelle

Mel Noelle Tentacle Wrangler

[​IMG]

Sewer Map Overhaul! Vine-covered, mushroom-filled, cave-like sewers with purple and blue tones! More rooms, more shadow creatures, more fun!
    {Note! I designed this mod with the Elven Krobus mod in mind, but left them separate so people choose to have one OR both!}

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ever wanted a darker, moodier sewer? Ever wanted it covered in vines, mushrooms, and other cool stuff? Ever wanted it larger, with a cool secrets to search out? Well, me too! So I made this mod - I hope you like it!

This mod changes the colors and style of the sewer, and adds more map and a new room to explore! There are two different map options depending on whether you have vanilla Krobus or a mod (like the Elven Krobus mod!), and they have more things to explore, find, and click, like the other maps in the game do. There might also be a few creatures to run into too!

How to install: (Download link!)
    1. Download and unzip Underdark Sewer file!
    2. Find the two folders - [CP] Underdark Sewer & UnderdarkSewer - and put both mods (keep them separate) into your MODS folder!
      This is how your file tree should look:
      Stardew Valley -> Mods -> [CP] Underdark Sewer / UnderdarkSewer
    Inside the [CP] Underdark Sewer folder, there's a config file that you can edit to change the map style!
    • "humanoidroom" will give you a map that has a room for Krobus that better fits a humanoid mod edit, like this one here.
    • "creatureroom" has a smaller room without furniture like the bed and chairs, better for the original shadow brute Krobus or other creature edits.

Notes!
    • This mod will not be compatible with other mods that edit the sewer tilesheet or sewer map. However, you can always splice two mods together and use this tilesheet on another map, or use another map with this mod!
    • The map messages are currently only available in english. If you would like to translate into your language, please let me know! I would update the files and give you credit here!
    • THANK YOU to Kirbylink for helping me with fixing the hardcoded sewer fog/water colors! Go check out his mods!

I'm looking for more ideas of things to add to this map! Ideas for rooms, secrets, and more. Let me know if you think of anything cool you'd like to see in here!

Other mods featured in screenshots:
    Elven Krobus! Coii's Hairstyles! New Shirts!