1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Unable to load save

Discussion in 'Support' started by SOLArUniVERSE, Mar 14, 2016.

1. SOLArUniVERSE

SOLArUniVERSE Aquatic Astronaut

I read the tutorial, I tried my DAMNEDEST to figure it out; but it was both too complicated and my laptop (which is so picky with programs and stuff) wouldn't even LET ME download the Notepad + + XML forge file, I really hate to be an added person to the list of people who need help; but much like everyone else, this game is just too good to give up and start over on.
    So here's my save file, I've been completely in love with this game and would be extremely grateful if anyone could fix it for me, it'd be a HUGE help!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
    • Yusuke Urameshi

Yusuke Urameshi Space Kumquat

Well if you can't download the XML plugin file then you can't begin use the tutorial. I will try to find an alternative when I get home. Also sorry to say your save is like case 3 in the tutorial where it is nothing but NULLs. I cannot fix this, sorry.

• SOLArUniVERSE

SOLArUniVERSE Aquatic Astronaut

Wow, no kidding? I guess them's the breaks for me, but hey, starting over wasn't so bad either I guess. I knew what to do ahead of time.
        Thanks for taking a look though, really appreciate it, even though it didn't get fixed in the long run.