1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Unable to interact with Crew members

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Vulp3s, Jun 10, 2017.

1. Vulp3s

Vulp3s Void-Bound Voyager

After the latest patch, i've been unable to talk to my crew members. I tried making a new character and as it turns out, i can't recruit new crew members neither. Also, when i tried dismissing those bugged crew members, nothing happened.

I use frackin universe, frackin races, frackin breathing and handful of other mods, but none of those mods tweak the behavior of crew members. I play on fullscreen. I got windows 10.

Also as a side note, 2 of my older characters are experiencing this weird Perfectly generic item-bug, my ship's main locker gets 6 PGI's every couple of hours.

Trek47 likes this.
  2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Please provide your full log.

~ Iris ~

3. Vulp3s

What log, you mean full list of mods or some game file?

4. Iris Blanche

The log file located in the storage folder of your starbound install. It may appear as only "starbound" when your OS hides known file extensions.

~ Iris ~

5. Vulp3s

Here you go.

Attached Files:

6. Iris Blanche

One of your mods is overriding the file "/scripts/companions/player.lua" resulting in a missing but necessary function defined in that file. You will either have to remove the (for now) outdated mod or wait for a mod update. To locate the outdated mod try disabling one mod after another. Make a backup of your storage folder first, since it is affecting your crew members which can only be tested by loading the save.

~ Iris ~

7. hsen

hsen Void-Bound Voyager

hey i have the same problem can you help?

Attached Files:

8. Iris Blanche

Please make your own topic next time, the issue you're experiencing is caused in a different way although it is mod related too in your case. It seems that one or more of the mods you're using are outdated or bugged. You will have to contact the mod author for a fix or an update.
    To locate the outdated or faulty mod try disabling one mod after another. Make a backup of your storage folder first(!), since it is affecting your crew members which can only be tested by loading the save.